BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Old CD:UK performances on the official VEVO channel
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
ThePensmith
post May 2 2017, 06:55 AM
Post #1
Group icon
They've had the very Tunnocks, Mary
User: 13,208
Can anyone explain why a load of the girls' performances are on their VEVO now? Is quite amusing to see some of them all the same. These ones of "No Good Advice" and "The Show" are particularly shambolic with hindsight laugh.gif

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post May 2 2017, 10:46 AM
Post #2
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Pronouns: he/him
User: 3,217
There must be some sort of deal between Vevo and whoever owns the archives from CD:UK, because a lot of Vevo channels include these old performances / interviews. That's odd in itself, but the fact they're being uploaded so sporadically is also weird!

These provide great memories of lazy Saturday mornings when I should have been doing homework. kink.gif I would record my favourites on VHS (ha, those pre-YouTube days), and I remember rewatching the No Good Advice and The Show performances loads in the run up to their releases! The performances are indeed chaotic/not slick, but I love them for that reason! Very exhuberant. Love the recreation of the NGA single artwork & the video outfits in The Show!

The Long Hot Summer performance also included on their channel highlights the start of them becoming a little more polished and glam. Still energetic and vibrant though! It's a fun single, a shame it got quite a meh reaction at the time of release and continues to be rather disregarded.

A nice trip down memory lane! heart.gif To think No Good Advice is 14 years old this month, The Show 13 next month... cry.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:01 PM