BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> BJSC Playlists
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
m
post Jul 25 2017, 06:54 AM
Post #1
Group icon
I asked for my account to be banned
User: 7,132

(BJSC 51: Altyr Muunilinst)

As we discover and share more and more enjoyable tunes from here, I'm sure many of us make our own BJSC playlists and I was wondering how you go about this + if there's any you'd like to share. Do you only make general ones of songs you've liked across all the contests or have you made any more stylistically niche ones, e.g. one for your favourite dance entries, another for favourite indie entries etc? Mine are pretty messy at the moment - I have a general one on YouTube that's currently holding 334 songs, I just add them at random from across all the contests. I have a similar one on Spotify. I also have one for Deandria entries on Spotify. Oh yeah and I have ones on Youtube for the songs I voted for in Worldvision I and Worldvision II. Gosh I'm more of a BJSC nerd than I thought! laugh.gif

This post has been edited by M.: Jul 27 2017, 12:01 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Spinning Adam
post Jul 25 2017, 10:13 AM
Post #2
Group icon
Former iconic poster with no consistent posting style
Pronouns: Don't take em seriously tbh
User: 21,005
I should eventually make an iTunes playlist so I know which songs I own are from BJSC. I can see myself shuffling my phone and saying "Oooh this sounds fab imma think about sending it tongue.gif "... laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Jade
post Jul 25 2017, 04:04 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810
Slay Mattias *.*

Me and Bray have a bumper BJSC Spotify playlist that contains all the entries we have voted for/would've voted for in the other semi (+ songs we both had as commiserations) in both main contests and spinoffs since BJSC 74 when I joined. Pretty fun to shuffle both IRL and when we're not together (even when Christmas spinoff songs come on laugh.gif).

I also have a YouTube playlist of all my main contest entries.

+Quote this post
awardinary
post Jul 25 2017, 05:09 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Here to play, here to stay
Pronouns: he/him
User: 21,587
QUOTE(Jade @ Jul 25 2017, 05:04 PM) *
Slay Mattias *.*

Me and Bray have a bumper BJSC Spotify playlist that contains all the entries we have voted for (+ songs we both had as commiserations) in both main contests and spinoffs since BJSC 74 when I joined. Pretty fun to shuffle both IRL and when we're not together (even when Christmas spinoff songs come on laugh.gif).

Yesss at Zanmatony representing in Jadaphonia's Guide To BJSC! cheer.gif

#slayed

+Quote this post
Brer
post Jul 25 2017, 05:25 PM
Post #5
Group icon
I'll just stick around and do some more damage
User: 8,300
QUOTE(Jade @ Jul 25 2017, 05:04 PM) *
Me and Bray have a bumper BJSC Spotify playlist that contains all the entries we have voted for/would've voted for in the other semi (+ songs we both had as commiserations) in both main contests and spinoffs since BJSC 74 when I joined. Pretty fun to shuffle both IRL and when we're not together (even when Christmas spinoff songs come on laugh.gif).

This *.* it's nice to keep revisiting all the songs I've loved from the contest over the last couple of years ~ (although some of my least favourite songs are also on here lol).

I also have a YT playlist for all my entries here, and I made a separate Spotify playlist for BJSC songs I loved in the couple of years before what's covered in the Jadaphonia playlist (I don't know how to link that oops, and I don't really listen to it much anyway). And I have a playlist on my iTunes which has all of mine and Jade's entries which I also shuffle sometimes. x

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Jul 25 2017, 05:36 PM
Post #6
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308
QUOTE(Jade @ Jul 25 2017, 09:04 AM) *
Slay Mattias *.*

1100+ songs ohmy.gif I'm impressed with how much effort you two put in updating this playlist!

(I've forgotten how good Flash Drive sounded *.* I wish cutesy future bass like this was more appreciated nowadays)

+Quote this post
Riser
post Jul 27 2017, 03:52 AM
Post #7
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534
My BJSC playlist has all of the songs from the current contest along with my faves from every other contest this year. By the end of the year it's around 120-150 songs, which I use to determine my top 50 entries of the year, and then I clear the playlist and start fresh the next year.

There's also a playlist Noah made on Spotify with his and my mutual faves, although it's maybe half BJSC and the rest are non-BJSC.

+Quote this post
lewistgreen
post Jul 29 2017, 04:23 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Pronouns: he/him
User: 19,585
I only have one playlist and its all my entries. tongue.gif

Here if you want to take a listen.

This post has been edited by lewistgreen: Jul 29 2017, 04:23 PM

+Quote this post
m
post Jul 30 2017, 10:15 AM
Post #9
Group icon
I asked for my account to be banned
User: 7,132
QUOTE(lewistgreen @ Jul 29 2017, 05:23 PM) *
I only have one playlist and its all my entries. tongue.gif

Here if you want to take a listen.

oooh I like some of your early entries - especially 'You'll Always Be a Part of Me' <3 Thanks for sharing, you and everyone else!

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:49 AM