BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
10 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Celebrity Big Brother: The Eye of the Storm • Series 22 • Part 2
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Jαsє
post 3rd September 2018, 10:42 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043

(link to part 1)

Ryan's brother is on BOTS!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 3rd September 2018, 10:46 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

https://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-broth...-punchgate.html

Number of complaints has risen to 25,000. Wow!

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post 3rd September 2018, 10:48 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 23,155

Yeah it was at 25,000 at 12pm today, so it could even be leaning towards 30,000 now.

Jade VS Shilpa got 45,000.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 3rd September 2018, 10:50 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

I cba with BOTS, am I the only one so bored of the situation? laugh.gif I don't mean to sound unsympathetic towards Ryan, I totally respect him and think he dealt with the situation impeccably. but we ALL know by know that Roxanne is a manipulative cow, her apology was bollocks, he didn't hit her and she was dangerous to even accuse it. What more is there to keep going over about it? drama.gif It's not like she really gave anything new in her """"apology"""" from the same act she's been offering the whole time. I guess it's fair to offer Ryan's family a chance on air as well as Roxanne but eh it's just stale now to hear about it again and again.

Also people complaining to Ofcom is ridiculous because it just shits on the fact that production did a brilliant job in dealing with it, as good as telling them it was bollocks, supporting Ryan and offering him help afterwards as well as practically shoving Roxanne out the door when she said she was going to go. Ofcom is supposed to be a complaint on the broadcasters, not because you hate a certain housemate.

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 3rd September 2018, 10:55 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

It's weird to think we'd probably have surpassed over 45k now with Rodrigo's use of the N word and if whatever he did which lead to his removal was shown ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 3rd September 2018, 10:56 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

QUOTE(Jαsє @ Sep 3 2018, 11:55 PM) *
It's weird to think we'd probably have surpassed over 45k now with Rodrigo's use of the N word and if whatever he did which lead to his removal was shown ohmy.gif

If anything did even happen, still think that's really fishy laugh.gif I'm gagging for it to be one of those tidbits that just hopefully comes out after the show from someone. The N word is probably one of the worst a white person could say, and given they've built a whole weekend around what's become the biggest storm since Shilpa and Jade I just don't buy the "too shocking for TV" thing, if it is that bad someone will come out with it post show surely like when Biggins got chucked and we didn't know why until Katie Waissel said iirc.

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 3rd September 2018, 11:11 PM
Post #7
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

I have to echo the praise for Emma <3 she did not hold back in either interviews and tbh asked the questions we needed asked.

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post 4th September 2018, 03:19 AM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845

Emma nailed the roxanne interview and the ending said it all. Roxanne needs serious help and I wish she was more honest and just admitted she doesn't like Ryan and used the incident to get rid of him. One question I would have liked Emma to have asked was did she forget the cameras were on as when she previously accused Co stars of the same thing there was no cameras.

Outside of this Ryan hadn't offered much as a housemate and he is certain to win but for me I'd love kirsty to win, hopefully she can at least be the runner up. Jermaine didn't come across well in his interview and you can tell he is another liar who likes to twist the truth to suit himself. Glad he is gone.

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post 4th September 2018, 05:59 AM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Omg, they’re speaking about CBB on BBC NEWS and they brought in a psychologist and Nikki Grahame for it!

I’m so proud, Big Brother is just THE biggest show in the UK right now! cry.gif

+Quote this post
Viper*
post 4th September 2018, 06:07 AM
Post #10
Group icon
I Just Can't Feel The Same About You Anymore.
User: 25

QUOTE(Liаm @ Sep 3 2018, 11:50 PM) *
Also people complaining to Ofcom is ridiculous because it just shits on the fact that production did a brilliant job in dealing with it, as good as telling them it was bollocks, supporting Ryan and offering him help afterwards as well as practically shoving Roxanne out the door when she said she was going to go. Ofcom is supposed to be a complaint on the broadcasters, not because you hate a certain housemate.

Whilst I haven't raised a complaint, if I did it would be because the producers massively messed up by giving Ryan a warning which really got to him. It was careless and planted a seed in his head that maybe he was in the wrong leading to him being really upset by this. They have a duty of care for the mental well being of the people they have on the show and they totally dropped the ball there even if they did try to rectify this after.

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post 4th September 2018, 09:03 AM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

1.7m watched last nights show!!! That’s HIGHER than Summer CBB Finale!!! ohmy.gif

Series high! ohmy.gif cheer.gif

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 4th September 2018, 09:23 AM
Post #12
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

QUOTE(Viper* @ Sep 4 2018, 07:07 AM) *
Whilst I haven't raised a complaint, if I did it would be because the producers massively messed up by giving Ryan a warning which really got to him. It was careless and planted a seed in his head that maybe he was in the wrong leading to him being really upset by this. They have a duty of care for the mental well being of the people they have on the show and they totally dropped the ball there even if they did try to rectify this after.

But, particularly in the wake of #metoo, they HAVE to have a duty of care towards a supposed victim and act upon a complaint of violence. They took the least amount of serious action they could - there was no final warning, no if this happens again you’re out. It obviously spiralled and spiralled after the warning and there was confirmation that Roxanne was definitely delirious. But they have to take complaints seriously and if someone looks to be uncomfortable, they have to act on that - otherwise they get complaints the other way!

Ryan said that he thanked Big Brother a lot for the support!!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 4th September 2018, 12:05 PM
Post #13
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Exactly, in the time we live in now, they HAD to take Roxanne seriously (or as seriously as possible). What if she had a past memory triggered by it or something, at that point when it had just happened we didn't know she was such a compulsive liar which many people could back up, I know my initial thought before I looped the clip was like "maybe she did get triggered a bit and it warped her thinking". If they had laughed it off instantly, and it turned out that she was genuinely upset because of something prior in her life then they'd have seen as completely insensitive. Of course later on, she wasn't just a bit warped because of any mental health reason, she was completely unhinged and a total liar so that was put to bed and everyone knew she was just a manipulative cow. I think by giving him a "normal" warning, it was sort of a first sign they thought she was maybe completely overreacting because for actual violence they'd be chucked out right away, forget a warning. They as good as ejected her by practically throwing her out of the door when she said she wanted to leave because of course it had turned into such a storm and she had to go really, what more could they do? laugh.gif As Klaus said, Ryan has expressed his gratitude for the team for how they dealt with it, and he can see that Roxanne was hated and everyone was on his side.

The volume of complaints is just ridiculous imo when Ofcom is really for the producers, whereas for example in the Jade and Shilpa thing, I think BB behaved appealingly to not remove Jade (and probably Jo/Danielle) and they wanted the drama over doing the right thing. I understand that everyone complaining probably isn't aware that Ofcom is meant to be a complaint against the producers, and are just using it wrongly, but I've seen a lot of people complaing about the producers still, when they dealt with one of the most difficult things ever in CBB so impeccably.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 4th September 2018, 10:20 PM
Post #14
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

I actually cannot stand Ryan, I hope he ruins it this week and Kirstie can win but after what happened he'd actually have to hit someone to avoid winning now laugh.gif I think the public support is going to go to his head and he's getting quite alpha male.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 4th September 2018, 11:05 PM
Post #15
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Ooh they're only nominating ONE person this time around, and everyone who gets a vote will be up for eviction.

I can imagine it still only being two though, wouldn't be surprised if everyone nominated Hardeep and then it's just whoever he chooses, probably Sally which would be yet another eviction where he somehow stays. He could nominate Ryan but that'd be a foregone conclusion the other way, laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post 5th September 2018, 07:17 AM
Post #16
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

I imagine it’ll be Hardeep and whoever Hardeep and Nick nominated!

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post 5th September 2018, 10:36 AM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

RATINGS: 1.57m watched last night

That’s the second highest highlight episode of the series!

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 5th September 2018, 10:53 AM
Post #18
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Yes @ these ratings!

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/celebrity-big...s-sally-morgan/

And so it begins!

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 5th September 2018, 08:05 PM
Post #19
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Gabby getting defensive and crying? WOW I'M SHOCKED.

And if she'd have woken me up like that I'd have told her to f*** off.

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 5th September 2018, 08:07 PM
Post #20
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

"i can't believe ryan got more upset over bunions than he did about racism"

💀

+Quote this post