BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Tyrese vs The Rock
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tafty³³³
post 2nd November 2017, 10:29 AM
Post #1
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

This has been brewing for months now. How do you all feel about it?

I don't know about you, but I've no appetite for celebrity beef. Earlier this month, THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS actor Tyrese Gibson publicly lashed out at his Fast co-star Dwyane Johnson, when it was rumored that Johnson's Hobb's character would be featured in a spinoff film alongside Jason Statham's Deckard persona. It didn't take long for the rumor to be proven true, and that's when Gibson's disgust for the situation became an even bigger problem for the long-running Fast franchise actor.

Things appeared to cool off for a bit, as several other inflamatory Hollywood stories did their damnedest to dominate news feeds. Then, earlier today, Tyrese shared yet another post via his personal Instagram account, that claims the actor will not appear in the planned Fast 9 sequel if Dwayne Johnson is to be involved.

It's an interesting post to be certain. I say interesting because I wonder that if Gibson was offered the same spinoff deal, would he not have jumped at the chance? Would he really have held back for the sake of absolutely including his Fast-family cast members in the deal?
The above post came just three hours after Gibson created another Instagram item, which detailed his wavering hire-ability in Hollywood as well as his financial woes among other matters. You can read that post for yourself below. However, I ask that put on your seatbelt, because it's going to be a bumpy ride.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 2nd November 2017, 10:34 AM
Post #2
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

I genuinely think Tyrese needs to stfu and stop making it a bigger deal than it needs to be in all honesty. The Rock got offered to do the spin off because he is the most sought after actor in Hollywood. He = box office smash more or less.

Tyrese is looking really whiny and pathetic in all of this tbh. He's not even the best part of the F&F movies lmao. I find a lot of his "funny one liners" are not that funny at all tbh.

Why is he not mad at Statham? 🙃
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 08:18 AM