BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Gay Life, Channel 4 5th December
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Suedehead2
post Dec 6 2017, 08:50 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 3,272
   No Gallery Pics

Sp there I was watching lat night's film on Channel 4 about a gay teenager and his life growing up. He came out on Facebook the day before staring a new year at school when he was twelve. Cut to scene of him going into school the next day and it's my old school ohmy.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Dec 6 2017, 08:56 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Suedehead2 @ Dec 6 2017, 08:50 PM) *
Sp there I was watching lat night's film on Channel 4 about a gay teenager and his life growing up. He came out on Facebook the day before staring a new year at school when he was twelve. Cut to scene of him going into school the next day and it's my old school ohmy.gif

Clearly a Suedey tribute film celebrating your childhood days!

I didn't even know what gay WAS when I was 12, I didn't know about how babies were made, let alone have the slightest clue about my sexuality. I was FAR more interested in pop music and comics and sci-fi. Oh, how I have changed! Now I don't buy many comics....

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Dec 7 2017, 01:16 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 223

I thought this programme was so interesting and well done. The Mother was such an amazing woman and so great to see someone so supportive of their son, no matter what and not even factoring in their age.

The Dad is a horrible excuse of a person and doesn't deserve his Son at all. I hope he realises how foolish he has been by watching this documentary.

+Quote Post
Suedehead2
post Dec 7 2017, 03:39 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 3,272
   No Gallery Pics

The father seemed to be showing some signs of regret at the end of the programme. Whether he ever shows enough regret to repair the damage in their relationship os another matter. The fact that he doesn't seem to have made any real effort to contact his son is not exactly encouraging.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:41 PM