BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
51 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> America's Next Top Model 2018 | Cycle 24, TYRA IS BACK; Rita Ora reportedly way too successful to do this
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
p a v
post 9th April 2011, 06:34 PM
Post #1
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

Any fans or casual viewers? ohmy.gif

I fell in LOVE with it since i started watching cycle 15 a month ago and finished it in like 2 weeks laugh.gif

Some epic drama in the latest episode, don't you all think? ohmy.gif Brittany is amazing, i thought she'd win the whole thing, but after this i highly doubt that now. Jaclyn/Kasia FTW.

This post has been edited by ionderella: 12th January 2018, 11:40 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
p a v
post 9th April 2011, 06:45 PM
Post #2
Group icon

Almost forgot to mention INCREDIBLE Ann Ward. So f***ing GORGEOUS.

This post has been edited by PΛVΣL: 9th April 2011, 06:48 PM

+Quote this post
m
post 9th April 2011, 10:43 PM
Post #3
Group icon
I asked for my account to be banned
User: 7,132

I've watched every single episode of ANTM. I just finished watching the latest episode of the current season - yes, drama! Brittani has been my favourite but I think I'm starting to like her less because of her bitching about Alexandria. Brittani has had great photos though and she has a freshness about her.

Jaclyn's picture in the latest episode, the one you posted, is amazing! Definitely my favourite picture this week, I'm so glad it won best picture. And she's such a sweetheart <3

And yes, Ann. She was a pretty awesome model.

I wonder if the go-see episode is next...

+Quote this post
p a v
post 10th April 2011, 05:03 AM
Post #4
Group icon

QUOTE(Mattias @ Apr 10 2011, 02:43 AM) *
I've watched every single episode of ANTM. I just finished watching the latest episode of the current season - yes, drama! Brittani has been my favourite but I think I'm starting to like her less because of her bitching about Alexandria. Brittani has had great photos though and she has a freshness about her.

Jaclyn's picture in the latest episode, the one you posted, is amazing! Definitely my favourite picture this week, I'm so glad it won best picture. And she's such a sweetheart <3

And yes, Ann. She was a pretty awesome model.

I wonder if the go-see episode is next...

I absolutely hate Alexandria but this episode kinda warmed me a bit towards her. I see Brittani's point, and she was right, but that went overboard tbh.

Jaclyn is so adorable, probably the sweetest and kindest personality on cycle 16 <3

FINALLY Mikaela went home, not a single one of her photos was great tbh.

Ann was my favourite from the very very start. 5 best photos in a row. f***ing hell. heart.gif

+Quote this post
m
post 10th April 2011, 05:17 PM
Post #5
Group icon

QUOTE(PΛVΣL @ Apr 10 2011, 06:03 AM) *
I absolutely hate Alexandria but this episode kinda warmed me a bit towards her. I see Brittani's point, and she was right, but that went overboard tbh.

Jaclyn is so adorable, probably the sweetest and kindest personality on cycle 16 <3

FINALLY Mikaela went home, not a single one of her photos was great tbh.

Ann was my favourite from the very very start. 5 best photos in a row. f***ing hell. heart.gif

Ann was my favourite from the start too. I watched interview clips of all the cycle 15 girls at the very beginning and she stood out to me even then, along with Rhianna I guess, who was sweet, wish she stayed longer.

Ann had great, unique pics but her lack of confidence was her weak point. Glad she pulled through anyway though.

If Jaclyn continues to have such great pics, then she might become my favourite, although she doesn't look as great in person as Brittani imo. But she's a good model anyway and she's just so sweet! Looking forward to the next episode! smile.gif

+Quote this post
p a v
post 10th April 2011, 05:30 PM
Post #6
Group icon

The thing that happened with Ann is also extremely inspiring! <3

I hope they get to travel somewhere abroad next time wub.gif I don't think the go-see episode is next, maybe when there're only 5 of them left. But who knows...

edit: OH, they are doing go-see in LA next time. ohmy.gif No going abroad so far sad.gif But according to wiki they WILL go to Morocco ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by PΛVΣL: 10th April 2011, 05:35 PM

+Quote this post
▲▲▲
post 10th April 2011, 08:30 PM
Post #7
Group icon
INVITE ME TO YOUR SYNAGOGUE
User: 155

+Quote this post
p a v
post 12th April 2011, 03:25 PM
Post #8
Group icon

A 5-page spread instead of 2. That says IT ALL.

Damn incredible girl. <3

+Quote this post
p a v
post 14th April 2011, 05:21 PM
Post #9
Group icon

So disappointed that Jaclyn went home sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

I'm starting to feel Brittani and Alexandria will make the Top 2! laugh.gif Actually i am starting to quite like Alexandria, she definitely won some sympathy votes and turned the whole thing around in her own advantage! ohmy.gif Bravo! I still want her out next though haha!

+Quote this post
Crowan
post 14th April 2011, 08:28 PM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 288

Oh this show is my guilty pleasure wub.gif

I thought all the girls did fantastically this week, although Jaclyn probably was the one with the least potential overall. Also, the 5 girls they have left are all really strong, much stronger than previous seasons at this stage imo!
On another note, i wish they would do a show for guy models though! naughty.gif

+Quote this post
m
post 20th April 2011, 10:50 PM
Post #11
Group icon

Just finished watching the latest episode. I'm so disappointed that Jaclyn was eliminated! I liked her so much and she had some great pictures, but actually her picture this week was probably my least favourite out of all the pictures this week. Sucks though that she was eliminated for not being able to read a map or whatever (although the judges didn't seem to really LOVE her photo either). Loved the shot of her in red, one of the most memorable shots this cycle!

I had a feeling Hannah was going home this week because the judges see her as like an insecure, inexperienced little girl, so I was surprised that she was called second! But good for her! She looks great (and reminds me so much of Analeigh from cycle 11) and her fur shot was amazing, the one that got her a best photo call-out!

I'm not sure who I want to win. Brittani looks great and has presence and is a great model overall, so maybe I want her to win. The whole Alexandria thing still bugs me a bit though, she should have kept her mouth shut. But she just looks amazing and has great photos and potential!

Not a fan of Molly. She seems a bit stuck-up or something. And in the latest episode they did talk about her having a bad attitude or whatever. Molly to go next? I think it will be Hannah though. Who knows though, maybe she'll have a really amazing week next week!

+Quote this post
p a v
post 24th April 2011, 07:53 AM
Post #12
Group icon

Molly i don't really like, she gets annoyed SO easy, always moans and swears. Off-putting.
Brittani to win! My favourite from Day One. Her walk in the balloon thing was absolutely incredible. She's a natural!

I hope Alexandria falls next week, she ain't no Ann Ward to win the whole thing. smoke.gif

My rankings of the remaining 5 models:
1. Brittani
----------------------
2. Kasia
3. Hannah
----------------------
4. Molly
----------------------
5. Alexandria

Pretty weak cycle compared to the last one for SURE.

+Quote this post
m
post 24th April 2011, 04:18 PM
Post #13
Group icon

I would say my top 5 overall is:

1. Brittani
2. Hannah
3. Kasia
4. Alexandria
5. Molly

Watched the recap episode last night. Looking forward to the next episode.

This post has been edited by Mattias: 30th April 2011, 01:51 PM

+Quote this post
p a v
post 28th April 2011, 04:18 PM
Post #14
Group icon

Kasia cry.gif

Anyway, Hannah REALLY grew on me this week. I'm cheering for her and Brittani to go Top 2. <3

+Quote this post
PaPa Ri
post 29th April 2011, 08:18 PM
Post #15
Group icon
JanWasRobbed
User: 8,335

At this point it's very hard to tell the winner, all 4 girls have equal potential.

Personally I want Mollie to win with Alexandria as a runner up.

But judging from their airtime and stories I think the winner is going to be Alexandria (as an example that you have to suck it up and play nice in the model world), runner up Hannah (because sweathearts are always the runner ups), Brittani #3 and Mollie #4.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 30th April 2011, 06:54 AM
Post #16
Group icon

Hope Brittani doesn't get eliminated next week. This way it'll still be that my absolute favourite from each cycle i've seen (Cycle 1 - Elyse - 3rd, 2 - Shandi - 3rd, 15 - Ann - 1st and 16 - Brittani - TBA) finishes Top 3 wub.gif

+Quote this post
▲▲▲
post 30th April 2011, 01:36 PM
Post #17
Group icon

Goodbye Hannah.

The final three are going to be so close. They're giving Molly quite an unlikeable edit so I think she'll finish in third. The final two could go either way as they've both been through a lot of drama etc.

+Quote this post
m
post 30th April 2011, 01:55 PM
Post #18
Group icon

Just finished watching the latest episode. I enjoyed watching them pose on the camels! I liked Kasia so it sucks that she's out now. I think Brittani will win, with Molly second, and Hannah and Alexandria out next episode (In the last few cycles, 2 girls have been eliminated at once at this stage).

+Quote this post
▲▲▲
post 30th April 2011, 02:34 PM
Post #19
Group icon

QUOTE(Mattias @ Apr 30 2011, 02:55 PM) *
Just finished watching the latest episode. I enjoyed watching them pose on the camels! I liked Kasia so it sucks that she's out now. I think Brittani will win, with Molly second, and Hannah and Alexandria out next episode (In the last few cycles, 2 girls have been eliminated at once at this stage).

They are only getting rid of one girl next week, the finale isn't until the 18th of May.

This post has been edited by ▲▲▲: 30th April 2011, 02:34 PM

+Quote this post
m
post 30th April 2011, 02:54 PM
Post #20
Group icon

QUOTE(▲▲▲ @ Apr 30 2011, 03:34 PM) *
They are only getting rid of one girl next week, the finale isn't until the 18th of May.

Oh ok. In that case, I'd say either Hannah or Alexandria is out next week. I mean I can't call it for sure, who knows what sort of week each girl will have in the next episode.

+Quote this post

51 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 08:01 PM