BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dancing With The Stars, Season 25 // SASHA f***ING PIETERSE
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Cody Scobell
post Oct 31 2017, 05:02 AM
Post #41
Cause if looks could kill, we wouldn’t want to be Dan Humphrey
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

Watch all Halloween Night dances here!

Welcome to Halloween Night! Will the celebrities monster mash their way to the top? Which stars ended up torn to shreds? And an elimination that will drive you insa-a-a-a-ane! Live from Hollywood, it's Dancing With The Stars!

(scores: Carrie Ann | Len | Bruno)

-

Victoria & Val: So Val kinda trash-talkled Jordan and Lindsey for having dance experience while he has to work 10x harder to choreograph for Victoria bc she wasn't trained in dance. THE GIRL COULDN'T MOVE HER DAMN LEGS UNTIL LAST YEAR. HAVE SOME SYMPATHY. The theme... ghosts. They are a dead couple whose spirits are resurrected for one last dance, which is cute, but once again it kinda blew past me. It was elegant, not laced in gimmicks and exactly what would be expected out of a Viennese Waltz... in a regular week.

Scores: 9 | 9 | 9 = 27. Kind of a benchmark at this point.

-

Jordan & Lindsay: Y'ALL. THEY'RE OUT FOR BLOOD THIS WEEK. SLAIN. Jordan and Lindsay do a Little Red Riding Hood-inspired paso for this, with Jordan playing the werewolf. Fun fact: Jordan had a brief stint on Teen Wolf where he played Noah Patrick, a chimera on the run from the Dread Doctors. He joined the cast around Season 5B, opposite his Liv & Maddie co-star Victoria Moroles.

So naturally I loved this. But it wasn't about him being Theo Raeken for 90 seconds. It was those lines. That intensity. The fluidity. That assisted leapfrog lift!!! EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS WAS PERFECT. And Keo/Alan/Artur/Sasha being his pack? AMAZING.

I'm having heart palpitations.

Scores: 10 | 10 | 10 = 30. Because DUH.

-

And after all that here comes my obligatory shameless plug: #VoteWrittenByWolves #VoteCorLupus

-

Nikki & Artem: Hocus Pocus is one of my favorite Halloween movies of all time. And you'd think I'd enjoy this routine a lot more with the allusions to Starbucks. Something about this dance was a little too slow, which kinda threw them off a bit. No matter. Carrie Ann points out the lack of focus and that she didn't hit the accents hard enough.

Scores: 8 | 8 | 8 = 24. YIKES. They could be in trouble.

-

Vanessa & Maks: It's very clear that Vanessa isn't really herself without Nick. Their dance is inspired a bit by The Walking Dead - yeah, good luck beating James & Sharna's Paso. Vanessa is okay, but everything about this dance was a bit rough. Maks seemed too into character and everything seemed drowned out by the production, as Len stated.

Scores: 8 | 8 | 8 = 24. It's such a shame. After their salsa, they've been going downhill.

-

Terrell & Cheryl: After seeing Cheryl cook up a fantastic salsa troupe dance on Dance Moms, I'm excited to see what she's been brewing all week for their tango. There's trick-or-treating and Cheryl dressed up in an Elvira-esque costume, which is cute. I think I'm starting to warm up to them. A lot of it seems a little too stiff for a tango (there needs to be balance between stable form and fluidity), but otherwise I'm happy.

Scores: 8 | 8 | 9 = 25. We also get a good IT scare courtesy of Sasha. I love it, but personally I liked it when he had a partner. Let's bring Terra back for a sec, shall we?

-

Lindsey & Mark: The story of the week. Lindsey suffers a serious rib injury in rehearsal that sends her to the hospital. However, she's persistent and ready for action. The dance is really fast paced and something I expected out of a Mark Paso. I'M SO PROUD OF HER. cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif She's still in a lot of pain after the performance, and I'm scared that this may be serious.

Scores: 9 | 9 | 9 = 27. I mean I can get this score bc of the small lift at the end and the limitations bc of her rib. Nevertheless, she persisted. LEGENDS ONLY.

-

Frankie & Witney: As a fan, I'm always excited to see Frankie and Witney perform. They've really given an edge to this competition. It's very Poltergeist-esque with serial killer elements and I'm all here for it. I'm so impressed with Witney's acting skills - this feels like something out of a Lifetime movie. It's just an amazing dance.

Scores: 10 | 10 | 10 = 30. Frankie has just solidified himself as part of this season's holy trinity.

-

Drew & Emma: The dance is inspired by the kookiness that appears in the middle of Corpse Bride. Yet another movie that I enjoy. I was scared that this was going to be a mess, but they really pulled it off! There was a fall in the middle, which apparently wasn't part of the dance, but they recovered well and with the elements of production, it seemed like part of the dance.

Scores: 9 | 9 | 9 = 27. A tad overscored? Maybe. But definitely a better dance than last time.

-

*reserved for team dances*

-

In Jeopardy: Terrell & Cheryl, Nikki & Artem, Vanessa & Maks, Drew & Emma. PLEASE BE A GUY.
Eliminated: Vanessa & Maks, Nikki & Artem. In a supposedly surprise double elimination. Basically what can only be described as a way for producers to get rid of Artem before he develops a solid fanbase bc he's been getting good partners. This is f*cked up.
Dancing With The Stars is digging its own grave after Heather's elimination, Davidgate, the blatant misogyny going on, and now this "vendetta" against Artem. He and Maks look like they're about done with the show.

-

Next Week: Trio Night with a few familiar faces! Last season's winner Rashad Jennings has already been revealed, who else will join the stars?

Dance Ranking:
10 | 1.) Jordan & Lindsay (they deserve a 20 but I can only give out 10)
10 | 2.) Frankie & Witney
10 | 3.) Lindsey & Mark
9 | 4.) Terrell & Cheryl
9 | 5.) Nikki & Artem
9 | 6.) Drew & Emma
8 | 7.) Victoria & Val
6 | 8.) Vanessa & Maks

God, even the "bad people" have been really good this season.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ho-Lee Smokes
post Oct 31 2017, 03:05 PM
Post #42
🙄
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,643

Ffs.

Finished with this show

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Oct 31 2017, 03:47 PM
Post #43
   No Gallery Pics

OH MY GOD

Looks like he’s probably leaving after this season

+Quote Post
Ho-Lee Smokes
post Oct 31 2017, 04:45 PM
Post #44
🙄
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,643

Omfg

+Quote Post
HarryBorelli
post Nov 1 2017, 12:13 AM
Post #45
The Lady Said Go Home!
Member No.: 20,835

This is why they need some sort of dance off thing because a straight-up vote to eliminate someone is not accurate at all imo.

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Nov 1 2017, 01:08 AM
Post #46
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Sonia Fowler @ Oct 31 2017, 05:13 PM) *
This is why they need some sort of dance off thing because a straight-up vote to eliminate someone is not accurate at all imo.
You'd still end up with two people in the middle of the scoreboard going straight to the dance-off bc worse performers have bigger fanbases. That's what happened last season too: Bonner had Sharna's fanbase and David had the entire city of Chicago, and that made them outlast the best dancers on the show. Just watch Jordan's package this week; even David Ross himself knew Davidgate was a thing. By that logic, Drew/Frankie/Victoria would have been safe thanks to fanbase support (Victoria relying on Val's), and I'd imagine Nikki would have been too.

The bigger issue here was the fact that the double elimination came up unannounced. Even Tom and Erin didn't know what was going on; apparently it was rehearsed with only one elimination (in this case, Vanessa's). Nikki would have lasted two more dances. It's shit like that and Davidgate that ends up killing the ratings.

This season opened with the lowest ratings in a while; the two seasons before that opened at 2.1 million, this season opened at 1.6, usually where ratings are by Week 8/9. The Lachey spouse battle storyline was wasted bc Nick was a horrible dancer, and Nikki had a huge fanbase to begin with, so I'd imagine ratings going down even more. I'd be surprised if the finale ends up above 1 million if this keeps happening.

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Nov 2 2017, 12:27 PM
Post #47
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

Just caught up with Nikki's performances. She slayed! Her "Most Memorable Year" performance was outstanding. So much emotion. Not familiar with the controversy, but that sucks that it seems to be considered as one! You're completely right in regards to her fanbase though. The WWE is one of the most followed and consistently trending topics on social media and Nikki is possibly the most followed Woman in the company tbh.

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Nov 7 2017, 07:06 AM
Post #48
   No Gallery Pics

WEEK 8 SONGS & STYLES:

Two dances for each contestant! Tonight was trio night so they also got to perform with a previous contestant.

Disney Night:
Frankie & Witney | Viennese Waltz | Ed Sheeran - Perfect
(with Alfonso Ribeiro) | Jive | Leo Soul - Good Place

Jordan & Lindsay | Quickstep | Pharrell Williams - Chuck Berry
(with Corbin Bleu) | Salsa | Wisin - Que Viva La Vida

Victoria & Val | Argentine Tango | Marian Hill - Down
(with Laurie Hernandez) | Jive | B.o.B f/Rivers Cuomo - Magic

Drew & Emma | Waltz | Years & Years - Both Sides Now (Torch Songs
(with Rashad Jennings) | Cha Cha | James Brown - Get Up Offa That Thing

Lindsey & Mark | Samba | Gregor Salto - Morning Drums
(with Kristi Yamaguchi) | Jazz | Seth Macfarlane - Let's Face The Music And Dance

Terrell & Cheryl | Charleston | Tape Five featuring Henrik Wager - Bad Boy Good Man
(with Kelly Monaco) | Rumba | Niall Horan - Slow Hands

DYING @ Niall being wasted on a rumba when Slow Hands should be used for an AT

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Nov 7 2017, 08:21 AM
Post #49
   No Gallery Pics

Watch all Trio Night dances here!

Last week was an utter shitshow, now let's see how things turn out in the aftermath. We've got returning contestants, including a gymnast, an ice skater, and... Chad Danforth?!?! Live from Hollywood, it's Damage Control Night on Dancing With The Stars!

-

Terrell & Cheryl: Solo - It's a Charleston, so I was expecting this to be a complete disaster. However, given how much he's improved and how great a teacher Cheryl is, it's interesting to watch this dance and see how far he's come. It wasn't completely sloppy, although I did feel that there were parts that were a bit shaky, but it was super enjoyable and a testament to how much he's been growing on me. The judges love the concept. Didn't really get that comment - the concept seemed pretty obvious, no?

Scores: 9 | 9 | 9 = 27. Benchmark right there.

Trio - They get OG winner Kelly Monaco. Apparently she and Cheryl have been friends for over a decade. Terrell tries his moves on Kelly by asking her out on a date if they got a perfect score. This routine was a bit "blink and miss", like most of these routines have been this season. The dance is very sexy, yes, but it feels like Terrell standing there while Kelly and Cheryl play fight for him.

Scores: 8 | 8 | 8 = 24. If they go home then that just proves that the rumba is the kiss of death in DWTS.

-

Drew & Emma: Drew dedicates this dance to his fiancee, and it's as elegant as ever. I do feel myself slipping away from the performance despite how good he seems to be. It's definitely an improvement from the last two weeks of disasters. The judges say that he didn't stay in tempo the entire time.

Scores: 7 | 7 | 8 = 22. Now this? This was the score he should have gotten the last couple of dances.

Trio - They get last season's winner, Rashad, and at this point I really think it's gonna be a disaster. Emma seems to fixated on Rashad to choreograph for Drew, and once the routine started, there were timing issues, stepping issues, and the fact that Drew looked so out of place was apparent.

Scores: 9 | 8 | 8 = 25. Meh. This could have been lower.

-

Victoria & Val: Victoria is happy to get the Argentine Tango because she wants to show off her sexy side, though Val thinks that she seems a bit intimidated. The rehearsal seems a lot better than last week's, where they were very frustrated. Also notable was the spasm that she had during rehearsal but that's fine now so...

VAL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! That was NOT an Argentine Tango. It took waaaay too long to get started, then once the drop set in, there should have at least been some technique. The routine was a bit too basic without enough content and only one lift. This just seems like sabotage because he didn't have a partner like Normani last season. Carrie Ann notes that she kept dropping her eyes and looking at her feet.

Scores: 8 | 8 | 8 = 24. I'm kinda expecting her to go home at this stage.

Trio - We welcome Laurie back into the fray, which is interesting because they're both Olympians of different circumstances. With Laurie back, it's nice to see Uncle Val because we rarely seem to get that with him normally being so serious and Shai only being a bit less than a year old. The dance shows us reliving Laurie & Val's historic win from last year, and Victoria is transported to that moment, wearing an identical costume. Laurie and Val are wearing the same costumes as their Fusion dance. It's fun and jazzy, but Victoria seems to be slipping into the background. There aren't many flicks for this routine, but considering the circumstances, we can overlook that.

Scores: 8 | 8 | 8 = 24. That's just about right.

-

Lindsey & Mark: The injury kinda set her back but she's taken some time to heal and she's also explained that this week was about getting her spirit back. Mark goes with a circus theme, which is a bit classic Mark. The dance was very fun and colorful, but I found it a little too bouncy and not as fluid as most sambas are. The judges found some parts a bit weak.

Scores: 9 | 8 | 9 = 26. Man, they're really setting her up for the "journey" angle.

Trio - Kristi Yamaguchi has been away from the ballroom the longest (Kelly at least was in All-Stars and that was 5 years ago), and the last time she performed with Mark was during the 10 Year Anniversary Special, so it's a bit of a challenge coming into this. Mark goes for a vintage classy La La Land-esque jazz routine, and they really play off their characters well. I thought Lindsey held her own and their timing is just impeccable. I'm stanning.

Scores: 10 | 9 | 9 = 28. Now that's a score I expect.

-

Frankie & Witney: Witney notes the previous contestants' dance experience, and she says that Frankie should be proud of himself. Instead he's feeling the pressure of being a contender when weeks ago he wasn't even in the picture. Think of Harry getting a contender for BJSC out of the blue. They're going for a more classy look, and it just plays off well. This is obviously my favorite dance from him. Erin reminds him of the time when he promised to take his shirt off around Week 8-9, so... let's see if Agent Cody Banks still has it. Len called it too airy for his liking... THAT'S THE POINT.

Scores: 9 | 8 | 9 = 26. Scores have been unnecessarily harsh this week. This ain't Strictly, people.

Trio - Cody Banks, meet Carlton Banks. Alfonso Ribeiro returns to the dance floor... again. Frankie wants to make sure he can keep up, while Alfonso wants him to believe in himself. The trio was very clean, I thought Frankie kept up, and everyone had their shining moments. There was one point where they alluded to the Carlton dance, but Witney and Frankie stop themselves from progressing even more. This had so much personality. I think Witney finally got her groove back.

Scores: 9 | 9 | 9 = 27

-

Jordan & Lindsay: They know that the pressure is on for that first Mirror Ball, and Jordan wants to help her but it seems like his stamina is running out. The production is insanely psychedelic and the choreography looks very advanced. What lost stamina? It looks like Jordan kept up just fine. Len gives the duo a standing ovation!!!!!! Bruno agrees with the high difficulty and that Jordan easily kept up.

Scores: 10 | 10 | 10 = 30. They have three perfect scores at the moment. Lindsay, you might just get a Mirror Ball yet.

Trio - It was pretty obvious that he was gonna be paired up with Corbin Bleu. They both were in Disney musicals, they both transitioned into Broadway, and they both have released music along the way. "Deal With It" is probably one of my favorite songs of last decade. Corbin was Jordan's inspiration growing up, and he as a biracial kid wanted to give the media that representation. Lindsay is a bit caught up in the splitting image thing. The routine was everything I could have asked for and more.

Scores: 10 | 10 | 10 = 30. Because DUH.

-

In Jeopardy: Terrell & Cheryl, Frankie & Witney. Okay, can we please stop putting Frankie & Witney in this position? It's giving me a heart attack.
Eliminated: Terrell & Cheryl. A bit of a shame, but then again they did have the lowest scores coming in. They've impressed me so much and I'm glad to be wrong in their predictions for this one.

-

Next Week: It's the Semi Finals? Will we get to see two dances again?

Dance Ranking:
10 | 1.) Jordan & Lindsay with Corbin
10 | 2.) Frankie & Witney
10 | 3.) Lindsey & Mark with Kristi
10 | 4.) Jordan & Lindsay
10 | 5.) Frankie & Witney with Alfonso
9 | 6.) Lindsey & Mark
9 | 7.) Terrell & Cheryl
9 | 8.) Drew & Emma
8 | 9.) Victoria & Val with Laurie
8 | 10.) Terrell & Cheryl with Kelly
7 | 11.) Drew & Emma with Rashad
7 | 7.) Victoria & Val

+Quote Post
Addy!
post Nov 14 2017, 02:31 AM
Post #50
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 2,666

I just cried at Jordan and Lindsey IKONEK dance Jive routine to Proud Mary sob.gif

I just can't handle it sob.gif

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Nov 14 2017, 07:46 AM
Post #51
   No Gallery Pics

All right let's do this thing, but first the songs and styles for the week

WEEK 9 SONGS & STYLES:

First dance is pro's choice, second dance is an iconic dance from a past DWTS season. This has only been done once before in Season 11.

Frankie & Witney | Salsa | Yin Yang Twins & Pitbull - Shake
original: Apolo Ohno & Julianne Hough (Season 4) | Paso Doble | Dario G - Carnival De Paris

Jordan & Lindsay | Argentine Tango | NEEDTOBREATHE f/Gavin DeGraw - Brother
original: Paige Vanzant & Mark Ballas (Season 22) | Jive | Tina Turner - Proud Mary

Victoria & Val | Contemporary | Cinematic Orchestra f/Patrick Watson - To Build a Home
original: Amber Riley & Derek Hough (Season 17) | Charleston | will.i.am - Bang Bang

Drew & Emma | Tango | The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
original Corbin Bleu & Karina Smirnoff w/Witney Carson | Jazz | Usher f/Lil Jon and Ludacris - Yeah!

Lindsey & Mark | Contemporary | Alexander Jean - Head High
original: Meryl Davis & Maks Chmerkovskiy | Tango | Calvin Harris - Feel So Close

Meryl & Maks' tango and Paige & Mark's jive are two of my favorite dances of the entire series, so let's see how this goes.

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Nov 14 2017, 08:37 AM
Post #52
   No Gallery Pics

Watch all Semi dances here!

Five couples left, and another two hour show this week. Next week is the finals, and it's pretty much a two horse race at this point. This also means there are only two weeks left of me extensively blogging this season. Who will DNQ for the final this week? Live from Hollywood, it's the Dancing With The Stars semi-finals!

-

Drew & Emma: So America is getting it's small dose of Strictly. Emma wants to hail Drew's Scottish roots, so they go full on with him wearing a kilt, some jig action going on, and the same song Strictly used for their Remembrance Day opening performance. It looks great, I think Emma did a great job with the choreography, but there were parts where he looked rough, almost like he had a stick up his ass. Len urged him to watch his technique.

Scores: 8 | 8 | 8 = 24. Honestly that's about right for this dance. It wasn't a complete disaster like the last few weeks, but it wasn't his best.

Iconic Dance - Their dance is Corbin and Karina's trio dance with Witney, which IMO completely defeats the purpose of this challenge. Why recreate a TRIO with a duet? Either way, Drew looked entertaining and it felt more clean than the tango. However, there is a bit of an issue with the lift. I don't know if this was done by Emma on purpose or if Drew just doesn't have the strength, but it looked scary.

Scores: 8 | 8 | 8 = 24. I have a feeling they're setting him up for fourth if he manages to get through.

-

Victoria & Val: Well, after Val's complete mess of an AT and having to deal with a spasm on her right oblique, she's ready to take on... (reads website) a contemporary piece. Yeah, apparently this was supposed to be a regular Waltz, but I guess Val decided to change the style last minute. Mess. This dance is honoring her parents who have stuck with her through the years and helping her recover and rehabilitate the parts of her body she didn't have control of her entire life. Val enlists the help of IRL bae Jenna Johnson to act as the mom, and it's half Val lifting Victoria and half a trio dance. Carrie Ann loved how it was all subtleties and nothing too big - she thought the story should speak for itself.

Scores: 9 | 9 | 9 = 27. I kinda figured that was going to be it.

Iconic Dance - Speaking of Season 17, they're recreating Amber & Derek's Charleston. IMO it wasn't the best Charleston ever created (not when Wanya & Lindsay's exists) but Amber was Derek's fifth win and second in a row so what the heck, let's capture that. The setup is much more different (it's a train setting), but I thought she handled it well, and this was more entertaining than her contemporary piece. The judges eat it up. Honestly, I think this is the best Val has choreographed since Week 4.

Scores: 9 | 10 | 10 = 29. Victoria finally gets her 10's.

-

Jordan & Lindsay: Lindsey choreographs a tribute for Jordan's big brother role - he absolutely adores his younger siblings and it makes him emotional. We also learn the reason why Lindsay's been wearing a knee brace - she had some sort of displacement in her knee while rehearsing for the DWTS Winter Tour showcase. She was upset because she wanted to do this dance with Jordan and stay on his side. This is the first AT that isn't either overtly sexual or EDM - it's more sweet and endearing. That may be just the song choice, which I personally hated. Carrie Ann and Len agree that this wasn't his best.

Scores: 9 | 9 | 10 = 28. The technique is there, it's just the DAMN SONG CHOICE.

Iconic Dance - This was a more recent dance; they get Paige & Mark's iconic jive which earned her one of the first perfect scores of the season. Mark sets a benchmark (basil.gif) for jives in the entire series, so this is gonna be a hard step.

HOLY SHIT. Lindsay is really rivaling Mark when it comes down to choreography. UH-MAY-ZING. I might just expect him to win the Mirror Ball (unless Lindsey and Mark come up with something huge). The only thing I wish they kept were the corkscrew spins in unison. Although that's more of a Ballas thing... but that's just me.

Scores: 10 | 10 | 10 = 30. This is their fifth perfect score of the season.

If you don't know what move I'm talking about, just watch this dance. That's obviously not Mark - those are his parents. Speaking of which:

-

Lindsey & Mark: Mark recognizes that Lindsey has been through the ringer and back, from the death of her father, to losing America's Got Talent, to the amount of negativity she receives on the daily because she's a violinist and "she'll never be mainstream". They should talk to her when they have three top 10's in BJSC. They're dancing to an Alexander Jean song, the duo made by Mark himself and his wife BC Jean (also a BJSC alum). This ripped my heart out of my chest. I felt her pain and her struggle, and it just felt very cathartic. The judges praise her fluidity and freedom in the movements.

Scores: 10 | 9 | 10 = 29. At least we got a 10 from Carrie Ann. Normally she's the one who underscores them.

Iconic Dance - Meryl & Maks' tango is probably one of the best dances on DWTS ever, which makes me more hyped for this. I'll probably talk about it if and when I end up doing a DWTS rankdown. Mark tells Lindsey that they need to channel their chemistry - a lot of people shipped them during their season (while his wife Peta was shipped with then partner James Maslow - why can't we get more BTR members on the show?) - and it's hard to do that with a married man. It's very evident that Mark's strategy is to amp up the technique. The only criticism I would give to it is that while Meryl and Maks set me on a frenzy, this felt like it was dialed down to a 7.

Scores: 9 | 9 | 10 = 28. She's zooming up that leaderboard quickly.

-

Frankie & Witney: Frankie still doesn't feel as confident as he should be considering he's become one of the top 5 dancers, and Witney wants him to exude that confidence. There's a cool hip hop breakdown and it's the most gimmicky Witney has gone since probably her Chris Kattan dances. And yep, they've been teasing it all season, SHIRTLESS FRANKIE MUNIZ. I'm just surprised they did it. There were a few stumbles (what is with Witney and getting caught in her wardrobe) and I did see that Frankie jumped in the wrong direction in one part.

Scores: 8 | 8 | 9 = 25. Maybe Cody Banks needs to turn up the heat.

Iconic Dance - They're digging way deep into the archives for this one. They're recreating Apolo & Julianne's Paso. For anyone who doesn't know Julianne, she's probably honeymooning it up with her boyfriend which explains why we have a three person panel, and if Derek was the Aeroche of DWTS, Julianne is probably the Batidas. Witney (who has been compared to Julianne before) wants to be authentic, so her solution is to just do the same dance. I felt that something went a bit wrong during the first few seconds, but once they got into hold... everything just clicked. It wasn't perfect, but I don't think the judges are giving him enough credit.

Scores: 9 | 8 | 9 = 26. Case in point - Frankie's gonna need them votes.

-

In Jeopardy: Victoria & Val, Frankie & Witney. Surprisingly Drew & Emma are safe. If this becomes Davidgate again I'll scream.
Eliminated: Victoria & Val. Honestly I was predicting this. Val's been going easy on her - he needs to switch up the strategy if he wants to get as high as previous seasons.

Also lmaoooo @ correctly predicting her 5th when I've been extremely off all season.

-

Next Week: We have a two night finale - a redemption dance, a freestyle, and my personal favorite, the 24-hour Fusion Challenge. Will Lindsay get her first Mirror Ball? Has the drought for Mark finally ended? Will Frankie make a dark horse rush to the finish? Or will Emma surprise us all by doing the double and possibly jeopardize the future of this show?

Dance Ranking:
10 | 1.) Jordan & Lindsay (Iconic Dance)
10 | 2.) Lindsey & Mark (Pro's Choice)
10 | 3.) Victoria & Val (Iconic Dance)
9 | 4.) Frankie & Witney (Pro's Choice)
9 | 5.) Lindsey & Mark (Iconic Dance)
9 | 6.) Frankie & Witney (Iconic Dance)
9 | 7.) Jordan & Lindsay (Pro's Choice)
8 | 8.) Victoria & Val (Pro's Choice)
8 | 9.) Drew & Emma (Iconic Dance)
8 | 10.) Drew & Emma (Pro's Choice)

And of course, I voted for my holy trinity. Commiserations to Drew.

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Nov 21 2017, 04:20 AM
Post #53
   No Gallery Pics

Finals week!!!

WEEK 10 SONGS & STYLES:

Drew Scott and Emma Slater

-Redemption Paso Doble: "Get Ready" by Rayelle
-Freestyle: "The Ding-Dong Daddy of the D-Car Line" by Cherry Poppin' Daddies

Frankie Muniz and Witney Carson

-Redemption Foxtrot: "I Won't Dance" by Frank Sinatra
-Freestyle: "Run Boy Run" by Woodkid

Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold

-Redemption Charleston: "Bad Man" by Pitbull featuring Robin Thicke, Joe Perry and Travis Barker
-Freestyle: "Puttin' on the Ritz 2017 (Jazzy Radio Mix)" by Taco featuring tomX

Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas

-Redemption Quickstep: "Barflies at the Beach" by Royal Crown Revue
-Freestyle: "Remember the Name" by Fort Minor featuring Styles of Beyond (covered by Lindsey Stirling) / "Palladio" by Escala (Medley)

LINDSEY PLAYING THE VIOLIN PLZZZZZZ

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Nov 21 2017, 07:21 AM
Post #54
   No Gallery Pics

Review coming tomorrow but I'm gonna have to say that this is the best Final 3 we've had since Season 19

LINDSEY'S FREESTYLE *.* SHE'S STILL PLAYING MID-AIR?! MID-LIFT?!?! My GOD get me a defibrilator *.*

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Nov 22 2017, 07:06 AM
Post #55
   No Gallery Pics

YAS JORDAN WON. First EVER Teen Wolf alum to win (even if it was only one episode)

Well the winner was very anticlimactic but GOD WE LOVE A GOOD WINNER. Congrats on breaking the all time perfect score record! Commiserations to Mark, starting to become more of a Hendinia if anything.

All-athlete season coming in the spring! Probably not gonna be anything too big with AI also debuting around the same time.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:21 AM