BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
13 Pages V  « < 11 12 13  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Premier League 2019/2020
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
dobbo
post Sunday, 07:24 PM
Post #241
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,053
   No Gallery Pics

Is it that good though? Auba is incredible of course but I don't get the Pepe hype? From what I can see he's got flair & a trick in his book but little end product so far. I know he scored well in France but that's a farmers league... Laca is pretty hit and miss too.

And our defence has taken a lot of stick but we have the joint-best defensive record in the division after 5 games so it can't be THAT bad. Obviously that won't last but it's hardly a crisis area. For the record I still think Chelsea will take the fourth spot but it'll probably got to the wire like last season.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Steve201
post Sunday, 09:25 PM
Post #242
Shakin Stevens
Member No.: 5,138
   No Gallery Pics

Hard to know at he moment who will take 4th spot or 3rd for that matter. Uniteds defence has improved by the two signings and they always have two defensive midfielders which helps but that may stop them in an attacking sense. Not sure about Chelsea they seem hit and miss and it wouldn't surprise me if they done us over next Sunday. Leicester again don't have enough - if they still had Maguire maybe!

I'm just enjoying how all the teams have abandoned their defence this season lol.

+Quote Post
Rooney
post Sunday, 10:35 PM
Post #243
WINTER IS COMING
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 88

QUOTE(Steve201 @ Sep 15 2019, 10:25 PM) *
Hard to know at he moment who will take 4th spot or 3rd for that matter. Uniteds defence has improved by the two signings and they always have two defensive midfielders which helps but that may stop them in an attacking sense. Not sure about Chelsea they seem hit and miss and it wouldn't surprise me if they done us over next Sunday. Leicester again don't have enough - if they still had Maguire maybe!

I'm just enjoying how all the teams have abandoned their defence this season lol.

Hard to say about Chelsea, I think Lampard has worked out his favoured attack but clear there are big issues with defence. I think they would be silly to play Azpillicueta at wing-back next week against Liverpool or a back 5 for that matter. Who knows, going to Stamford Bridge is always a tough game, 3 points there next week would be massive.

+Quote Post
Steve201
post 14 hours ago
Post #244
Shakin Stevens
Member No.: 5,138
   No Gallery Pics

Agreed

+Quote Post
Mack.
post 11 hours ago
Post #245
It's the return of the Mack.
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,915
   No Gallery Pics

Did anyone see this:

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 11 12 13
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2019 - 10:19 AM