BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Cardi B admits she ‘drugged and robbed men’ as a stripper
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
HausofKubrick
post 26th March 2019, 08:18 PM
Post #1
Group icon
User: 13,007

Cardi B has shocked fans by revealing that she used to ‘drug men and rob them’.

The rapper made the disturbing claims in an Instagram Live session, as she raged at people claiming she doesn’t deserve her success. A visibly frustrated Cardi said: You gotta go to a good school yo and you gotta put in that bread. I did it with my money, so for a b**** to say that I don’t motherf***ing deserve it cause I don’t put in no f***ing work, now that’s when I feel like n****s is buggin’. Cause I did it myself. ‘N****s must’ve forgot my n****, the s*** that I did to motherf***ing survive, like I had to go strip. I had to go “oh yeah, you wanna f*** me? Yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s go to this hotel.” And I drugged n****s up and I robbed them. That’s what I used to do.’

The 26-year-old continued: ‘Nothing was motherf***ing handed to me my n****! Nothing! So for a b**** to motherf***ing say that I don’t deserve s***, that’s when I know that they’re f***ing buggin’ cause they do not f***ing know the s*** that I had to do.’

It sparked the hashtag #SurvivingCardiB – referencing the documentary Surviving R Kelly, which detailed the sexual abuse allegations against the R’n’B star.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/26/survivingcar...09/?ito=cbshare

My favourite part is: "So for a b**** to motherf***ing say that I don’t deserve s***...." - i've changed my mind, she DOES deserve her success now I know she did this in the past smile.gif Glad she's learning from her past mistakes!11
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 26th March 2019, 08:44 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
What a wonderfully articulate young lady manson.gif

God she is really is the absolute pits and it shouldn't surprise me but she manages to get worse and worse.

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post 26th March 2019, 09:00 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51
People just really need to stop giving the time of day to this piece of trash, seriously.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 27th March 2019, 02:46 AM
Post #4
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117
This sort of shit won't hinder any success though, will it? I swear we actually live in a culture nowadays where these hip hop artists are rewarded for the awful shit they do/have done. We have rapists and murderers still racking up hits, but I feel like they've tried to market Cardi like this "bad girl who's built herself from the ground up" in a way that could be seen as something that could inspire people who were poor like her growing up but things like this that she's choosing to say herself really illustrate her for what she is. The building herself up is nothing admirable if you consider how she did it...

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 27th March 2019, 07:30 AM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223
She is just the worst human being. It'll be interesting to see how her fans defend her drugging and robbing men! Like Rob, I don't expect her to get any serious backlash though.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 27th March 2019, 11:49 PM
Post #6
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
Proud of herself is she? No shame at all.

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 28th March 2019, 09:59 PM
Post #7
Group icon
User: 13,007

She says she dated them
> previously she said she found these people in strip clubs and took them home

She says they were conscious and aware of what was happening
> she has said they were drugged so how is this possible

> learn how to spell 'life'

She says she hasn't included any of this in her music
> is because she doesn't write her own music

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post 28th March 2019, 11:23 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053
And to think there'll be individuals out there who condone this behaviour...

+Quote this post
Bjork
post 29th March 2019, 11:46 AM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 22,665
guess as a first direct consequence, Please me has been dropped from R1's playlist?

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post 29th March 2019, 12:07 PM
Post #10
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51
What a total idiot, that response was totally orchestrated by her PR team. There are words she can't even pronounce in that statement.

+Quote this post
Eric_Blob
post 29th March 2019, 04:04 PM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 10,665
I saw that video clip. I was absolutely speechless, I couldn't believe it. She proudly proclaimed this information to the whole world. And when I say "proudly", she really was proud. She said it as if it was one of her biggest achievements in life, and as proof that she deserves money, fame and success?? "I worked so hard to get where I am today, I had to drug and rob people to get here, my life was so hard" is basically what she was saying. And she was crying in the video and making it out that SHE'S the victim? Absolutely unbelievable, she's one of the most privileged people on Earth, she's one of the most privileged people that have ever lived. Everyone has hardships in life, some people are poor their entire lives, yet don't drug and rob people. In fact, the overwhelming majority of people don't do that, and most of the ones who do aren't proud of it.

How would you guys like it if some hot guy seduced you, you invited him to your house, then he refused to have sex with you, drugged you, stole your money and possessions, and then ran away? It's just awful. And she says she's done this multiple times? She's a worse person than Nicki Minaj and Iggy Azalea combined, and that's saying something.

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 29th March 2019, 05:41 PM
Post #12
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223
Can we please not put Iggy with the others? She's really not problematic at all.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 10:26 AM