BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
50 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
This thread is locked.Create a new thread
> Big Brother UK • Series 18, 4th June// Welcome to the United Kingdom of Big Brother
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 2nd June 2017, 02:19 PM
Post #41
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

6 housemates have been revealed on the BBUK FB page!

We have pairs, there are Hannah & Deborah, Imran & Sukhvinder, Kayleigh Morris from Ex On The Beach and Lotan (who appears to be in the Dreamboys). As they said 6 housemates I assume they're separate still but just know each other, like Jackie and Charlie. No info about them yet they just put the pics up and names for now, I hope before the launch night they properly reveal them or it'll just be the Ex On he Beach bint because people know her and the Dreamboys guy because he's "fit". Unless that's not true lmao they haven't said anything, unless they've definitely picked these ones and they're the ones they really want and don't want to pass up on whereas others we can vote on? idk.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 2nd June 2017, 04:32 PM
Post #42
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

So being on Ex on the Beach now means you can be on either the civillian or the celebrity edition of Big Brother?? I was thinking the other day whether someone from Love Island could appear on CBB (although I guess they're banned because they're the main competition) and then I thought it would basically be like putting someone from BB on CBB and it basically means the distinction is completelt erased. Not much different from some of the other 'celebrities' they've had on though.

Anyway, I don't like it when they reveal the housemates beforehand, it ruins the launch night for me. At least they've said they're not revealing any more BUT at the same time, why just reveal six of them?? If this launch night twist is true, they have an advantage, which may be why they've done it?? It seems they may also have done it because Love Island revealed all their contestants. Not much to go on but they all could be interesting as long as they don't fit into their stereotypes (meat head who is dull, reality girl who is shameless and nasty, older married couple who drain the fun)

Sorry, this post just reflects that my thoughts are all over the place! laugh.gif

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 2nd June 2017, 04:37 PM
Post #43
Group icon
User: 13,007

I assume they'll all be revealed before the show starts so we can get to know them in advance before having to vote.

I also hope it's not just HERE ARE LOADS OF HOUSEMATES CHOOSE WHO YOU WANT and more pairs where we choose one of them to go through over the other (which is less risky because the producers can almost plan it so the best get through tongue.gif)

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 2nd June 2017, 05:20 PM
Post #44
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦

No it has been confirmed by Channel 5 that no more housemates will be revealed!

(although we all know they like to go back on their word...)

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 2nd June 2017, 05:21 PM
Post #45
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

I think maybe they've already picked say half of them (ie these ones) and we get to choose others, I don't think they'd allow us to choose them ALL because they've probably got Kayleigh on a payroll (and to promote Ex On The Beach) for example, and I'm sure they've got some housemates they think will make great TV (but probably won't) and don't want to let go with a twist. We'll see laugh.gif Or it could be like the others thing where they have people next door and we vote them in after launch night or something?

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 2nd June 2017, 05:22 PM
Post #46
Group icon

QUOTE(Liаm @ Jun 2 2017, 06:21 PM) *
I think maybe they've already picked say half of them (ie these ones) and we get to choose others, I don't think they'd allow us to choose them ALL because they've probably got Kayleigh on a payroll (and to promote Ex On The Beach) for example, and I'm sure they've got some housemates they think will make great TV (but probably won't) and don't want to let go with a twist. We'll see laugh.gif Or it could be like the others thing where they have people next door and we vote them in after launch night or something?

Oh that's probably the best case scenario tbh. They have ones they want in there and then we choose from a few others to fill the final spots!

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 2nd June 2017, 10:30 PM
Post #47
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043

One of TOWIE's producers has joined BB for this years summer series. Christ. laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 3rd June 2017, 02:21 PM
Post #48
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

There are more rumours flying around of housemates, I really hate that there are rumours for civillian BB :/

Chanelle McCleary is one, she was on one episode of Ex On The Beach before getting kicked off for starting fights :') Another is "fashionista" JSky who is a fashion blogger and was best friends with Steph Davis but they fell out. Such a pedigree of personalities x

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 3rd June 2017, 07:37 PM
Post #49
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043

It may as well be called Big Brother: The Z List at this point. Absolutely f***ing ridiculous manson.gif

+Quote this post
p a v
post 4th June 2017, 12:23 PM
Post #50
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

Why can't they just get NORMAL people who didn't sleep with anyone famous or had an appearance on some trashy reality tv show?! It's so much more fun like that. Once in a while there will be some Ø-list 'celebrity' (that's lower than Z too x) but when all of them are it's f***ing exhausting and just stupid. They are usually the same type of people playing the same game which is to get as many yellow pages filled out with their pointless life stories and first world problems no one cares about.

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post 4th June 2017, 12:50 PM
Post #51
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 23,155

Last years cast was great, a nice balance!!

Still so hyped for this. The Reality TV forum is my home for the next couple of months laugh.gif

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 4th June 2017, 01:02 PM
Post #52
Group icon

^ agreed!

I really don't have a major issue with whether the housemates have been on other reality shows before unsure.gif I haven't seen them on the shows so it's still like a brand new set of housemates for me and if they are known to bring the drama then I am all for it! The show's format changed with its move to Channel 5 - I think many of us (me included) long for the days of mid-Channel 4 days glory but it's not that show now and much more prescribed and celebrity driven, we kind of need to accept that and just enjoy it for the drama it still brings.

I am so excited, it's my favourite show and will be pretty much all I think about TV wise for the next few months <3

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 4th June 2017, 01:22 PM
Post #53
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦

People always wish that it would return to the mid-Channel 4 times but, when it gets the closest to that (pre 4 In 4 Out Timebomb), it just gets called boring. Sadly, reality TV has changed and reverting back to those days just doesn't work for the audience anymore. I wish it would because, for example, I REALLY loved those two weeks of Timebomb, but that isn't to say the new approach on Channel 5 hasn't worked. There have been a large number of misfires but there still has been a lot of fun to gain from it overall!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 4th June 2017, 01:46 PM
Post #54
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

I normally don't mind as long the housemates are good (Lateysha for example ended up being one of my absolute favourite housemates of all time), but it's just pet hate is when they cast someone, in BB or CBB, and cite that they know X person and will divulge everything in the house, because they invariably won't laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 5th June 2017, 02:23 AM
Post #55
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Another rumour I am acc hoping is true is Lorna Bliss!!!!!!!!! LMAO IMAGINE

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 5th June 2017, 10:50 AM
Post #56
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦

omg the Diary Room chair is tragic, such a shame when the rest of the house looks brilliant.

More refined rumour of launch night twist: Public get to vote in ONE housemate who will hold great access in the house, even having access to the outside world :/ :/ :/ :/

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 5th June 2017, 01:05 PM
Post #57
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

That's confirmed by C5!

I think it's better that way, but I'd prefer they were just a normal housemate. I wouldn't trust the public to vote for the whole cast, tbf as much as they meddle with the classic format which is bloody annoying, they do tend to get casting right at least with 4-5 great housemates each time. I feel like if it was us, we'd end up with all the men being hot and boring and the women would have no chance if they're attractive and vaguely confident laugh.gif Last time we gave someone this power after launch night it went terribly wrong but hopefully this one doesn't give a vile bully a pass to the final and if it goes to their head as much as Pauline then they can dig their own grave! I don't like the outside world thing, I assume that they'll get to find out the election result and be able to share it with people if they want or sth for a task.

EDIT: actually I could be here for it if it's like America's player from BBUS, where they get told what secret missions to do, who to vote for eviction (so in this case we'd pick their nominations, stuff like that, I suppose that would be outside contact as you're getting instructions from viewers but I doubt it will be, knowing C5 they'll be tweeting and shit laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 5th June 2017, 06:31 PM
Post #58
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

I've just seen on Twitter that press photos have leaked? So, I'm staying off in case laugh.gif I don't mind the stuff I've seen already accidentally or what's been confirmed but I don't want to see the whole line-up until the launch tbh.

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 5th June 2017, 06:36 PM
Post #59
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦

Yeh, people seem to know the line up. I'm going to avoid it too but apparently there's lots of reality TV people again

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 5th June 2017, 07:10 PM
Post #60
Group icon

Avoiding those spoilers!

Just here to say the chair is VILE laugh.gif Almost laughably so. It fits with the theme, but gosh it's bad..

+Quote this post

50 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
This thread is locked.Create a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 05:51 PM