BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The House, June 2017
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
J❄️hq
post Feb 16 2017, 06:59 PM
Post #1
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674
AMY POEHLER

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Josh!
post Jul 2 2017, 06:35 AM
Post #2
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692
I didn't really find the trailer to this that funny but there were a fair few moments that really made me laugh. The large majority of jokes just did not land which is a shame (I love Amy Poehler but I don't even think I laughed at one of her gags :/) but some of them were great, I loved the finger severing scene and the surprise Jeremy Renner cameo, was fun to see him pop up. Jason Mantzoukas was easily the best character though and the most consistent jokes wise, I liked it when he kept walking past the shop to try and get his wife's attention laugh.gif Overall, it's a shame so much is not funny because the high moments really do hit. Still worth a watch for a few chuckles but some of it left me cringing a bit sad.gif

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Jul 3 2017, 06:39 PM
Post #3
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674
Oh Amy. Parks & Rec has left me with a lifetime of goodwill for her but this is another dud comedy. I'm looking at it more favourably than "Sisters" because I don't think this had as much that I found as actively annoying / cringe, but "Sisters" may have had a couple of bigger LOLs, can't remember now.

All the scenes involving the axe were easily the best.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:37 AM