BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Build a perfect Taylor collab
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post Aug 19 2017, 12:34 AM
Post #1
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Following on from the intro question of who you want Taylor to collab with, how exactly would you like the collab to go? I thought this would be a fun little game, build up a perfect collab!

You can mention as much or as little as you want. What would the lyrics contain? What would the main themes be? What would the instrumental be like?
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Aug 19 2017, 12:41 AM
Post #2
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
For me, Id love like a reverse The Boy Is Mine for 2017, to bury the hatchet with Katy it could feature her. I'd have it as like a sassy bouncy sort of song a bit like Shake It Off and it'd be a feminist anthem where their "characters" sort of fell out over a guy, realised he played them both and leave him in the dust. It'd be called something like He Ain't Shit laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Aug 19 2017, 01:57 AM
Post #3
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308
QUOTE(Liаm @ Aug 18 2017, 05:41 PM) *
For me, Id love like a reverse The Boy Is Mine for 2017, to bury the hatchet with Katy it could feature her. I'd have it as like a sassy bouncy sort of song a bit like Shake It Off and it'd be a feminist anthem where their "characters" sort of fell out over a guy, realised he played them both and leave him in the dust. It'd be called something like He Ain't Shit laugh.gif
about John Mayer probably?

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:41 AM