BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Boris's reply to me....and no doubt many others
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Long Dong Silver
post 31st August 2019, 10:30 AM
Post #21
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639

He is alludin to the right wing rags' hysterical screaming aboot our human rights.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post 31st August 2019, 10:39 AM
Post #22
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,272

QUOTE(vidcapper @ Aug 31 2019, 08:41 AM) *
That's because they don't impose *laws*, but directives.

Whatever idiot decided to call them directives is partly responsible for this mess. The term gives the impression that they are decided on a whim by someone in an office and implemented at the stroke of a pen without any democratic input whatsoever.

+Quote this post
Silas
post 31st August 2019, 12:08 PM
Post #23
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474

Directives aren’t even mandatory. They set a goal and leave it to the country to decide how to implement it. If there’s a problem with a directive it’s a problem with the implementation of it which means it’s a UK rather than an EU issue

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post 31st August 2019, 03:28 PM
Post #24
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 53

QUOTE(TheJüpreme @ Aug 31 2019, 04:39 AM) *
Give all your money away Boris, that's what I want you to do. And maybe stop shagging a woman your daughter's age while you're still married while you're at it.

Why on earth should he give all his money away? He's earned that fairly and squarely. What a stupid thing to say. rolleyes.gif Why don't you give yours away instead?

We can't help whom we're attracted to and his wife admits that their marriage has run it's course. Should he be a monk until he's divorced?

+Quote this post
*Tim
post 31st August 2019, 04:04 PM
Post #25
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660

Yes

If both of them are over their marriage they shouldve been divorced already.

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post 31st August 2019, 04:08 PM
Post #26
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

I can't believe the hatred and general dislike for Boris on here. There must be someone else besides me who likes him! Thank goodness the ordinary Tory members mostly preferred him to Hunt.

I'm actually feeling very despondent today about Brexit. I don't think we'll ever leave tbh. mad.gif sad.gif I'm sure something will prevent it happening at the end of October. I just want us out asap. This stalemate, caused by MP's, has gone on too long now. Talk of Gordon Brown now having persuaded the EU to extend the deadline. Can't he keep his nose out and remember he's not PM now, thank God. rolleyes.gif Well Boris doesn't have to agree to another extension and I hope he keeps his nerve and says NO to them as we're leaving on 31st October. He mustn't crumble now as us Brexiteers were promised we were leaving deal or no deal on 31st Oct. If we pass that date and are still in then I can't see us ever leaving which will please you lot but leave millions feeling cheated and disenfranchised.

This post has been edited by Trump2020: 31st August 2019, 04:10 PM

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 31st August 2019, 04:11 PM
Post #27
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

Don’t worry, he’s lied hundreds of times before - he’ll be able to lie again.

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 31st August 2019, 04:12 PM
Post #28
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

Sleeping with somebody your daughter's age is disgusting.

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post 31st August 2019, 04:13 PM
Post #29
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Boris should put May's deal before MP's for one last time and say either this passes or we will definitely be leaving with no deal. Maybe, just maybe, it will pass then.

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post 31st August 2019, 04:14 PM
Post #30
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(TheJüpreme @ Aug 31 2019, 05:12 PM) *
Sleeping with somebody your daughter's age is disgusting.

Not if she's a consenting adult aged over 16.

This post has been edited by Chez Wombat: 31st August 2019, 04:38 PM
Reason for edit: Removing potentially libellous material

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 31st August 2019, 04:17 PM
Post #31
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

I hope that’s a typo....

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post 31st August 2019, 04:19 PM
Post #32
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Klaus @ Aug 31 2019, 05:17 PM) *
I hope that’s a typo....

Yes, corrected.

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 31st August 2019, 04:20 PM
Post #33
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

QUOTE(Trump2020 @ Aug 31 2019, 05:13 PM) *
Boris should put May's deal before MP's for one last time and say either this passes or we will definitely be leaving with no deal. Maybe, just maybe, it will pass then.

You May's deal that so many ardent Brexiteers was so bad they actually stopped Brexit happening on 31st March?

I don't see what the rush is myself. As a country, we are clearly not ready to leave without a Deal. Also your suggestion is also political blackmail, there is a reason Boris Johnson has shut down Parliment, mainly because there is not a favourable majority to leave with No Deal.

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post 31st August 2019, 04:23 PM
Post #34
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Rooney @ Aug 31 2019, 05:20 PM) *
You May's deal that so many ardent Brexiteers was so bad they actually stopped Brexit happening on 31st March?

I don't see what the rush is myself. As a country, we are clearly not ready to leave without a Deal. Also your suggestion is also political blackmail, there is a reason Boris Johnson has shut down Parliment, mainly because there is not a favourable majority to leave with No Deal.

What's the rush? The referendum was 2016 and here we are over 3 years later still faffing about and still in there. No deal seems good enough for MP's so what's the answer then? You tell me.

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 31st August 2019, 04:28 PM
Post #35
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

QUOTE(Trump2020 @ Aug 31 2019, 05:23 PM) *
What's the rush? The referendum was 2016 and here we are over 3 years later still faffing about and still in there. No deal seems good enough for MP's so what's the answer then? You tell me.

Yes 3 years later because just leaving an arragement is not as easy as it sounds to the naked eye. It's why trade deals take 5+ years to thrash out, there are so many little points that people fail to consider. No Deal is good enough for some MPs, but not the majority. What you will find with these MPs that want No Deal is they are ideologically driven, likely to make tons of money from leaving the EU and the economy nosediving and also none of the effects will really effect them!

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post 31st August 2019, 04:32 PM
Post #36
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Rooney @ Aug 31 2019, 05:28 PM) *
Yes 3 years later because just leaving an arragement is not as easy as it sounds to the naked eye. It's why trade deals take 5+ years to thrash out, there are so many little points that people fail to consider. No Deal is good enough for some MPs, but not the majority. What you will find with these MPs that want No Deal is they are ideologically driven, likely to make tons of money from leaving the EU and the economy nosediving and also none of the effects will really effect them!

No, sorry, my wording was ambiguous. I meant that there's no deal that Boris could negotiate that would be good enough for the present set of MP's and maybe even another set if we had a GE.

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post 31st August 2019, 04:33 PM
Post #37
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,272

QUOTE(Trump2020 @ Aug 31 2019, 05:08 PM) *
I can't believe the hatred and general dislike for Boris on here. There must be someone else besides me who likes him! Thank goodness the ordinary Tory members mostly preferred him to Hunt.

I'm actually feeling very despondent today about Brexit. I don't think we'll ever leave tbh. mad.gif sad.gif I'm sure something will prevent it happening at the end of October. I just want us out asap. This stalemate, caused by MP's, has gone on too long now. Talk of Gordon Brown now having persuaded the EU to extend the deadline. Can't he keep his nose out and remember he's not PM now, thank God. rolleyes.gif Well Boris doesn't have to agree to another extension and I hope he keeps his nerve and says NO to them as we're leaving on 31st October. He mustn't crumble now as us Brexiteers were promised we were leaving deal or no deal on 31st Oct. If we pass that date and are still in then I can't see us ever leaving which will please you lot but leave millions feeling cheated and disenfranchised.

Johnson is a serial liar, and I don't like serial liars. I particularly despise serial lairs who have an influence over my life. I can't speak for others, but that is why I have such contempt for him.

Still waiting to hear how you think your (or anyone else's) life will improve if we do leave.

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 31st August 2019, 04:55 PM
Post #38
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

Boris has a track record of doing awful things. You go on about how he's earned his money, is good for the country, tell that to the woman who got a prison sentence in Iran due to his gaffe. He will support any position if it gains him power. The country should not be beholden to a dishonest crook just because he's "jovial" and has wanted to be PM since he was an Eton schoolboy.

QUOTE(Trump2020 @ Aug 31 2019, 04:14 PM) *
Not if she's a consenting adult aged over 16.

This is, implicitly, one of the most problematic things you've ever posted. Not least because of the power dynamics that are present in a relationship with such a big age gap even discounting that he's a rich politician. The law is not where morality ends and a relationship with an age gap of multiple decades is very sketchy, sleazy at best, and something that the leader of a country should be above.

+Quote this post
mald487
post 31st August 2019, 05:23 PM
Post #39
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 19,091

QUOTE(Trump2020 @ Aug 31 2019, 04:08 PM) *

Oh I've had enough now. You are so brainwashed.

This post has been edited by mald487: 31st August 2019, 05:25 PM

+Quote this post
T Boy
post 31st August 2019, 05:37 PM
Post #40
Group icon
Radical Pink Troll
User: 177

I bet Gordon Brown is probably cackling to himself that at least this giant mess didn’t happen under his watch. The fact that history will always see the three pm’s that succeeded him as much more horrific than him which is an absolute stroke of luck for him.

My contact who has met Boris says that Boris is just in love with the fact he’s prime minister. All answers he gave were vague enough to just be a load of guff he thinks people want to hear.

The same contact interviewed Jeremy Corbyn a week later who was actually interested a knowledgeable about the topics he was being asked about. Not that I’m a fan of Corbyn but I can easily believe this take.

+Quote this post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 05:08 AM