BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
74 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Neighbours
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
G𝓪𝓻y
post 28th September 2007, 10:48 PM
Post #81
Group icon
All Eyes On Me When I Walk In, No Question That This Guys A 10
User: 277

So it's now been confirmed that Rosie is leaving aswell, on the official Neighbours site, so it looks like Frosie will get a good send off
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 29th September 2007, 02:53 PM
Post #82
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66

QUOTE(Gãzzålíçìøù§ @ Sep 28 2007, 11:49 PM) *
So it's now been confirmed that Rosie is leaving aswell, on the official Neighbours site, so it looks like Frosie will get a good send off

So that means all 4 of the hot happaning new characters will have left (Will, Pepper, Frazer and Rosie (who i think has been axed with Frazer leaving)) and we are just left with Oliver which is just c**p.

I hope the door is left open for them all to return (other than will obviously)

+Quote this post
Mart!n
post 29th September 2007, 03:38 PM
Post #83
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2

QUOTE(Gãzzålíçìøù§ @ Sep 28 2007, 11:49 PM) *

It seems the show is having a big clearout with a lot of characters leaving at this rate there won't be anyone left

+Quote this post
Torple
post 29th September 2007, 03:40 PM
Post #84
Group icon
Ego reputo vos es totus pilosus rectum
User: 35

Ouch, this whole revamp's coming apart rapidly. Neighbours' retention levels are becoming worse than Home and Away's.

When will these people learn that 99% of them have no chance of making it in Hollywood whatsoever?

+Quote this post
T Boy
post 29th September 2007, 05:09 PM
Post #85
Group icon
Radical Pink Troll
User: 177

Oliver is the worst actor and character ever. Ned has improved a lot recently since he's had scenes with janae but Oliver is just c**p. He has a rubbish unbelievable character too. Bring back Will. Oliver is a mean, selfish, weird looking character that every other character loves for no good reason and all the girls swoon over him. he hardly even talks to any other characters and he's not in the opening credits so why is he sticking around? every character confirmed for leaving seems to be great. looks like we're just gonna end with harold, Lou, the Robinsons and the Kinski-Kenedy's

+Quote this post
Torple
post 29th September 2007, 08:37 PM
Post #86
Group icon
Ego reputo vos es totus pilosus rectum
User: 35

QUOTE(T Boy @ Sep 29 2007, 06:10 PM) *
Oliver is the worst actor and character ever. Ned has improved a lot recently since he's had scenes with janae but Oliver is just c**p. He has a rubbish unbelievable character too. Bring back Will. Oliver is a mean, selfish, weird looking character that every other character loves for no good reason and all the girls swoon over him. he hardly even talks to any other characters and he's not in the opening credits so why is he sticking around? every character confirmed for leaving seems to be great. looks like we're just gonna end with harold, Lou, the Robinsons and the Kinski-Kenedy's

The opening credits change on UK screens in a few weeks time, and Oliver does feature in them, he's sticking around.

I kind of have to agree on Ned, pairing him up with Janae has worked wonders, Eliza really is one of the better actresses there at the moment, let's hope Ned doesn't go back to his old wooden ways once Janae leaves.
Reason for edit: expanding spoiler to make it more useful

+Quote this post
T Boy
post 1st October 2007, 04:12 PM
Post #87
Group icon
Radical Pink Troll

that's awful news. U might have noticed by now but I really HATE oliver!

+Quote this post
Joao.
post 13th October 2007, 03:48 PM
Post #88
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 2,497

does anyone know when Libby is coming back???? tbh when she left the magic pretty much ended sad.gif and i want Paul Robinson to be caught out that he started the fire in the pub years ago. that storyline was one of the best. And the one with Old Charlie.

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 14th October 2007, 05:04 PM
Post #89
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Neighbours revamp fails to win back viewers

Neighbours has failed to win back viewers in Australia after its much-hyped relaunch in July.

Producers gave the 22-year-old show a revamp to halt a fall in ratings, including new scripts, a new family and a return to "heart-wrenching family drama". Its famous theme tune was also re-recorded.

However, the soap has not attracted a substantially larger audience, despite cameos from celebrities such as Emma Bunton, Michael Parkinson and Little Britain stars Matt Lucas and David Walliams.

It is now averaging about 801,000 viewers a night on Network Ten, just 3% more than prior to the relaunch. Rival soap Home and Away attracts an audience of over 1.4 million for Seven.

A Fusion Media analyst said producers Fremantle Media and Ten would not be happy with the ratings, telling Australia's Daily Telegraph: "At the time [of the relaunch], they were hoping for 900,000 to a million viewers." However, he added that Neighbours' audience share was "good" given its "tough" timeslot.

But the show is unlikely to be axed in Australia because of the large financial contribution it receives from Five in the UK. The channel paid around £300 million for the rights to the programme - which draws nearly six million viewers in its twice-daily slot on BBC One - in May this year.

Ten insisted it is standing by the show, saying it will take time for the changes to filter through and audience numbers to start climbing.

Neighbours will be shown on Five's main channel and digital service Five Life from 2008
from digitalspy.co.uk

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 14th October 2007, 05:09 PM
Post #90
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Also, Monday starts the UK viewing of the revamped neighbours, be prepared for huge shocks.

+Quote this post
G𝓪𝓻y
post 14th October 2007, 05:18 PM
Post #91
Group icon

I cant wait for tomorrow. I must make it back from Work in time

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 14th October 2007, 05:20 PM
Post #92
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Gãzzålíçìøù§ @ Oct 14 2007, 06:19 PM) *
I cant wait for tomorrow. I must make it back from Work in time

tomorow is the lead up to the revamp, i think. It has the new music but the revamp really kicks in on tuesday.

+Quote this post
G𝓪𝓻y
post 14th October 2007, 05:24 PM
Post #93
Group icon

QUOTE(martyn @ Oct 14 2007, 06:21 PM) *
tomorow is the lead up to the revamp, i think. It has the new music but the revamp really kicks in on tuesday.

Is it the wedding tomorrow?

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 14th October 2007, 06:01 PM
Post #94
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Gãzzålíçìøù§ @ Oct 14 2007, 06:25 PM) *
Is it the wedding tomorrow?

yeah it is and at the end of the episode is the basicly the start of the new neighbours because of what happens.

+Quote this post
Natanna
post 15th October 2007, 09:26 PM
Post #95
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 1,595

I like the new titles...the theme tune will take some getting used to, but I like it smile.gif
The ending was quite shocking...can't wait to see it tomorrow!

+Quote this post
G𝓪𝓻y
post 15th October 2007, 09:33 PM
Post #96
Group icon

It was brillaint.

I love the new credits.. The theme tune is :orqasm:

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 15th October 2007, 10:01 PM
Post #97
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

the ending credits are a bit $h!t though.

+Quote this post
Mart!n
post 15th October 2007, 10:05 PM
Post #98
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2

I like the new titles, I see Oliver's Mum and her son Declan will be a permanent fixture. I like the new family (Ned's brother)

+Quote this post
SlimJim
post 15th October 2007, 10:10 PM
Post #99
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 1,313

so Home And Away is more popular then Neighbours in Aus? i always though Neighbours was way more popular.....

+Quote this post
T Boy
post 16th October 2007, 05:35 PM
Post #100
Group icon
Radical Pink Troll

Damn Oliver made it in the credits! hes staying for a while then:( i' not really that impressed. i hate oliver, i hate the Carmella and Ringo thing and i hate that the Timmins family have all left. and sky and boyd must be leaving soon-they're not in the opening i'm no surprised it hasn't won Australia over.

+Quote this post

74 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 4th June 2024, 05:51 PM