BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The Level, ITV Drama | Policewoman living double life
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post Sep 22 2016, 01:03 PM
Post #1
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

ITV's new drama, The Level starts tonight featuring a policewoman living a secret double life resulting in her investigating a murder that could expose her.

Nancy’s exemplary police career masks a covert attachment to shady businessman and drugs trafficker, Frank Le Saux. Inextricably linked to Frank from childhood as the father of her best friend, Hayley and the father figure she herself craved, Nancy has been playing a dangerous game – ensuring that Frank always remains off the police radar. When Frank is murdered Nancy finds herself at the centre of an investigation which will put her at risk of exposure and see her stalked by a killer intent on destroying her.

It features an all-star cast in Karla Crome (Misfits), Philip Glenister (Ashes to Ashes), Laura Haddock (Da Vinci's Demons), Noel Clarke (Doctor Who) and Robert James Collier (Downton Abbey).

Didn't know anything about this until yesterday but it looks very intriguing!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Botchia
post Sep 22 2016, 01:04 PM
Post #2
Group icon
I Drink Wine
User: 21,753
Is that Carol from EastEnders? ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Sep 22 2016, 01:05 PM
Post #3
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
QUOTE(burbe @ Sep 22 2016, 02:04 PM) *
Is that Carol from EastEnders? ohmy.gif

Yep!

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Oct 2 2016, 11:45 AM
Post #4
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
Haven't watched an ITV drama in a long time but this was EXCELLENT. I would thoroughly recommend, going off the first episode. It was fast-paced but with a fairly easy to follow storyline that helped set up the tension for the later episodes. Thought Karla Crome was an excellent lead actor as well, I really liked her in Misfits & Lightfields.

Really intrigued to find out who the 'mole' is!

+Quote this post
Mart!n
post Oct 29 2016, 02:11 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2
Really loving this, and after the nasty demise of Elliott, it could only have been the mother, gave it away last week as Shaye (was Joe in Eastenders at one point a la Matthew) kept on visiting Cherie La Saux at the house. Can't wait for the finale next week.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:13 PM