BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Favourite indie, rock & alternative songs of 2010-19?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
WhoOdyssey
post 6th January 2020, 03:32 PM
Post #1
Group icon
A dead mouse (from my cat)
User: 67,771
Following the albums thread recently, I invite you to do the same but this time for songs! I must say I found this one a lot harder.

2010: Neon Trees - Animal
Other favourites: Biffy Clyro - Bubbles, Two Door Cinema Club - Undercover Martyn, My Chemical Romance - Planetary (Go!)

2011: Panic! at the Disco - Nearly Witches (Ever Since We Met...)
Other favourites: The Vaccines - Wreckin' Bar (Ra Ra Ra), Patrick Stump - This City, Coldplay - Paradise, The Wombats - Techno Fan

2012: The 1975 - Sex
Other favourites: Arctic Monkeys - R U Mine?, Imagine Dragons - It's Time, Neck Deep - A Part of Me, Foals - My Number

2013: The 1975 - Chocolate
Other favourites: Everything Everything - Kemosabe, Biffy Clyro - Black Chandelier, BMTH - Shadow Moses, Paramore - Still Into You, Courteeners - Are You In Love With a Notion?, PauL McCartney - New

2014: Bring Me the Horizon - Drown
Other favourites: Coldplay - A Sky Full of Stars, Royal Blood - Figure It Out, Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life, Bombay Bicycle Club - Luna

2015: The 1975 - Love Me
Other favourites: Blossoms - Charlamagne, BMTH - Happy Song, Panic! at the Disco - Victorious, Coldplay - Adventure of a Lifetime

2016: The 1975 - The Sound
Other favourites: Biffy Clyro - Re-arrange, Bastille - Good Grief, Blossoms - At Most a Kiss, Panic! at the Disco - LA Devotee, Catfish ATB - 7

2017: Neck Deep - In Bloom
Other favourites: The Magic Gang - How Can I Compete, Liam Gallagher - For What It's Worth, Noel Gallagher's HFB - Holy Mountain, Imagine Dragons - Walking The Wire

2018: The 1975 - It's Not Living (If It's Not With You)
Other favourites: The 1975 - Give Yourself a Try & I Always Wanna Die (Sometimes), Arctic Monkeys - Four Out of Five, James Bay - Pink Lemonade, The Vaccines - I Can't Quit, BMTH - Mantra

2019: Blossoms - Your Girlfriend
Other favourites: The 1975 - People & Frail State of Mind, Neck Deep - She's a God, BMTH - Ludens & medicine, Foals - The Runner, Liam Gallagher - Glimmer

What would your favourites of each year be?
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 03:48 AM