BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
20 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Big Reunion Documentary, Atomic Kitten/Liberty X/B*Witched/911/Honeyz/5ive
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
___∆___
post Oct 26 2012, 09:43 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 3,155

Could be amazing or could be car crash TV - 5ive are already planning a second comeback on the back of the show except there is now only 4 of them in the band laugh.gif

Scott Robinson
‏@Scottlarock5

I can confirm that five we'll take part in the big reunion on @itv2 Sometime next year We are all Looking forward to the show #willbegreat

Reply Retweet Favorite
NINETIES pop favourites including Kerry Katona’s old band Atomic Kitten, as well as 5ive, Liberty X, B*Witched, 911 and the Honeyz, will reform for a telly docu-series next year.
ITV2 show The Big Reunion will follow the acts as they rehearse for two weeks before playing to thousands of fans. It will look at friendships that tied the bands together and feuds that tore them apart.
Show boss Angela Jain said: “We are thrilled to bring the stories of these pop groups up to date.
“A lot has happened in the time these bands have been apart – marriages, divorces and changes in careers – and who knows quite what will happen when they reunite!”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...ls-reunite.html

This post has been edited by Pop B!tch: Oct 26 2012, 09:44 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Oct 26 2012, 10:48 AM
Post #2
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

Ugh. "Kerry Katona's old band"... FUCK OFF IF IT'S THIS VERSION OF AK! *vomit* She's horrendous and I really hope it's just the successful trio of Jen, Liz and Nat! Should be an interesting show though. Although I'm expecting a grand total of 5 viewers and about 2 of them only caring enough to follow them any further... tongue.gif

+Quote Post
___∆___
post Oct 26 2012, 11:01 AM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Jonjo @ Oct 26 2012, 11:48 AM) *
Ugh. "Kerry Katona's old band"... FUCK OFF IF IT'S THIS VERSION OF AK! *vomit* She's horrendous and I really hope it's just the successful trio of Jen, Liz and Nat! Should be an interesting show though. Although I'm expecting a grand total of 5 viewers and about 2 of them only caring enough to follow them any further... tongue.gif

laugh.gif The interest i agree will sadly be minimal however i am sure all the reformed acts will get enough exposure to do a 50 date tour of Pontins or something kink.gif

+Quote Post
Lukuzz
post Oct 26 2012, 11:28 AM
Post #4
Paradise With Ice Cream Skies♥
Member No.: 1,209

Liberty X, B*Witched, Five and Atomic Kitten! love it!

+Quote Post
___∆___
post Oct 26 2012, 12:05 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Legend

Five promo video for Cancer awareness - I loved them so much back in the day but time has not been kind to them laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Thom Spirit Kay
post Oct 26 2012, 12:07 PM
Post #6
eat hot chip, be homosexual
Member No.: 6,946

QUOTE(Pop B!tch @ Oct 26 2012, 10:43 AM) *
Could be amazing or could be car crash TV - 5ive are already planning a second comeback on the back of the show except there is now only 4 of them in the band laugh.gif

I guess they'll have to change their name to 4our laugh.gif

Shame that A1 aren't doing it, although they came back 3-4 years ago in Norway and I guess that's enough for them.

+Quote Post
___∆___
post Oct 26 2012, 12:12 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Tom Whiggy Kay @ Oct 26 2012, 01:07 PM) *
Shame that A1 aren't doing it, although they came back 3-4 years ago in Norway and I guess that's enough for them.

'Waiting For Daylight' is still one of my most listened to albums ever - Always hoped that they would have released it in the UK but like you say i guess they are happy concentrating on Norway where they are getting decent chart positions/sales.

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Oct 26 2012, 12:15 PM
Post #8

'Waiting For Daylight' is so good! I'm really gutted they didn't represent us with 'Don't Want To Lose You Again' for Eurovision. sad.gif Such a good song and would have been one of my favourite Eurovision entries ever had it been put to represent any country.

+Quote Post
-Jay-
post Oct 26 2012, 12:36 PM
Post #9
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 3,217

The line-up for AK is definitely Liz, Natasha & Kerry. Jenny is pregnant with twins, so passed on doing this programme.

As mentioned, Five will only be 4! J isn't taking part. He had an online rant about six month ago, demanding a fan website be removed because it invaded his privacy. Doesn't want to be a celebrity, just a "normal dude". The other four members revealed that J was initially going to take part in their reunion, but backed out.

Honeyz isn't the original line up. It's a strange combination of their first two line ups (includes two original members, plus the girl who'd replaced one of those originals). laugh.gif

Liberty X, 911 and B*Witched are unchanged.

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Oct 26 2012, 12:39 PM
Post #10

Just seen that 911 are also involved? District 3 could be on for some surprising success if this turned out to be a hit then... kink.gif

+Quote Post
pippa
post Oct 26 2012, 12:43 PM
Post #11
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 14,031
   No Gallery Pics

I am really looking forward to the programme, it will probably do nothing for their careers but car crash at its best for us viewers.

+Quote Post
ThePensmith
post Oct 26 2012, 01:04 PM
Post #12
They've had the very Tunnocks, Mary
Member No.: 13,208
   No Gallery Pics

Whilst this will admittedly be car crash TV of the highest order I look forward to seeing this! I was a big fan of B*Witched and 5ive back in the day smile.gif

+Quote Post
___∆___
post Oct 26 2012, 02:00 PM
Post #13
BuzzJack Legend

Will be interesting to see what the concert will be like that they are going to put on at the end of the series - Could be an horrific disaster although I loved all the bands taking part so will be interesting to see what happens!

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Oct 26 2012, 02:00 PM
Post #14
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 223

It'll obviously be awful but I LOVED Liberty X back in the day so I'll be watching.

+Quote Post
Alex!
post Oct 26 2012, 05:53 PM
Post #15
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 10,983
   No Gallery Pics

can't cope with the inclusion of b*witched, liberty x and honeyz, if i'm honest.

+Quote Post
Martyn
post Oct 26 2012, 08:13 PM
Post #16
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 66

QUOTE(-Jay- @ Oct 26 2012, 01:36 PM) *
The line-up for AK is definitely Liz, Natasha & Kerry. Jenny is pregnant with twins, so passed on doing this programme.

Jenny didn't pass on the series, the makers of the series snubbed her in favour of Kerry, as they decided she would get more viewers cause my controversy. I am shocked Natasha and Liz agreed to do it with Kerry. I really don't agree with Kerry being in this. She was in Atomic Kitten for four singles, with limited success and left a band on the verge of being dropped. With Jenny they had 3 #1 singles and multi platinum albums. Not being funny, but the idea of Kerry doing Jenny's verses in the likes of Someone Like You, The Tide Is High or Love Doesn't Have to Hurt fill me with dread.

+Quote Post
___∆___
post Oct 26 2012, 08:58 PM
Post #17
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Martyn @ Oct 26 2012, 09:13 PM) *
Jenny didn't pass on the series, the makers of the series snubbed her in favour of Kerry, as they decided she would get more viewers cause my controversy. I am shocked Natasha and Liz agreed to do it with Kerry. I really don't agree with Kerry being in this. She was in Atomic Kitten for four singles, with limited success and left a band on the verge of being dropped. With Jenny they had 3 #1 singles and multi platinum albums. Not being funny, but the idea of Kerry doing Jenny's verses in the likes of Someone Like You, The Tide Is High or Love Doesn't Have to Hurt fill me with dread.

Kerry will be awful in this show - She will totally try and take over and make a drama out of everything however thats probably what the producers are hoping for.

I hope the series is at least a moderate success so they do another one and try and coax Girl Thing, Phixx, Bad Boys Inc, Let Loose, 2wo Thirds, Cleopatra, 3SL, Clea, Girls@Play, Upside Down, Slamm etc,.... out of retirement laugh.gif

+Quote Post
-Jay-
post Oct 26 2012, 11:02 PM
Post #18

QUOTE(Martyn @ Oct 26 2012, 09:13 PM) *
Jenny didn't pass on the series, the makers of the series snubbed her in favour of Kerry, as they decided she would get more viewers cause my controversy.

No doubt Kerry will, but still...

Natasha Hamilton ‏@NatashaOfficial
@Kevsie we wanted her to, she was until she found out it was twins. Always a place here when she's ready to come back x

+Quote Post
-Jay-
post Jan 20 2013, 12:24 AM
Post #19

+Quote Post
Lukuzz
post Jan 20 2013, 09:35 AM
Post #20
Paradise With Ice Cream Skies♥
Member No.: 1,209

Can't wait for this!

+Quote Post

20 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:12 AM