BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother Canada, premieres 4th Match
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Aaron.
post 25th February 2021, 10:28 PM
Post #41
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

Countdown to Ethan's exit from the show starts NOW!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 26th February 2021, 01:22 AM
Post #42
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

Big yikes

Send him packing Arisa

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 26th February 2021, 02:09 AM
Post #43
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

It's done.

+Quote this post
Scene
post 3rd March 2021, 03:29 PM
Post #44
Group icon
Baby Reindeer
User: 5,567

Can someone fill me in on the tea? What happened and to who? ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 3rd March 2021, 03:49 PM
Post #45
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

QUOTE(Scene @ Mar 3 2021, 03:29 PM) *
Can someone fill me in on the tea? What happened and to who? ohmy.gif

Ethan was swarmed with allegations of racist, homophobic and sexist language, from what I gather it was recent too rather than historical, so ofc with the needed steps they've taken towards diverse casting, they've stamped that out and are being hot on it which is fab!

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 4th March 2021, 06:37 PM
Post #46
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Meh.
Good casting for the most part, but BBCAN always struggles with editing the first few weeks. I don't think I really know anything about anyone and we really didn't see anything strategic at all last night, but there's an eviction tonight?
They really should follow BBUS' structure for the first week. Whoever goes tonight I doubt I will care (UNLESS ITS JULIE VU)!

+Quote this post
LouisL
post 4th March 2021, 10:36 PM
Post #47
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 42,419

Yeah I agree, its far too soon for an eviction already it should be next Friday really. Someone leaving so soon and getting no tie on live feeds just feels pointless
The cast seems good and I'm ok with how the teams worked out, it seems pretty balanced in terms of my faves

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 4th March 2021, 10:52 PM
Post #48
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

It does seem bizarre in the short term but I feel a quick eviction is better in the long term for the show? One of the many problems with BBUS is that the first HOH and eviction goes on forever and it sort of soaks up the whole formation of the alliances which means, in recent years, it’s just largely formed around who wins HOH the first week.

A quick eviction sort of gives a needed jolt to the dynamics to ensure they’re not fully solidified.

The teams do look fairly balanced from just the first episode. I’m not sure how I feel about it in the long run though as I feel it takes away from the game itself and it would have been interesting to see the impact of the increased diversity. I feel it’s something we’ll see anyway but the teams twist probably diminishes some of the impact.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 5th March 2021, 03:17 AM
Post #49
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Wow. What an episode. Everyone's stories they shared was beautiful as well.

Dare I say, not having a 30 minute veto competition bulking up the show makes it a bit more interesting to watch. It also forces more of a social game. This could turn out to be good.

SOOOO much messy game play this was so great to watch. I thought Latoya would be a bit more under the radar, she was in all the right conversations and Josh blew that up in 5 seconds.

Very disappointed that Julie was out first, but unfortunately she kinda played herself out with all this drama.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 5th March 2021, 04:23 AM

+Quote this post
LouisL
post 5th March 2021, 10:36 AM
Post #50
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

Really sad to see my fave go first, she was the most interesting character in there even if she wasn’t the best player

Austin HOH this week, her team is immune again

Reading through feed updates she seems to have good relationship with Breydon and Jed (who will likely fight to keep Latoya safe) so I’m sensing Josh/Kiefer noms at the moment

+Quote this post
LouisL
post 7th March 2021, 03:53 PM
Post #51
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

This is seeming like another bunch of meh people (well some of them) so far with the way they are treating Josh. Always chatting shit about him (even how he yawns at one point) and at one point when he walked into the room the other 4 or 5 of them left immediately. Its pretty uncomfortable to watch

This post has been edited by LMLou: 7th March 2021, 04:00 PM

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 7th March 2021, 05:59 PM
Post #52
Group icon

tearsmile.gif of course, ostracise anyone who's different

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 9th March 2021, 06:26 PM
Post #53
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Color me shocked Kiefer did nothing week one to improve his position in the house, network and connect. Great job getting yourself out of that hole going to bed. So frustrating. You came to play so PLAY.

Loving the Austin/Beth alliance. Praying Kyle never wins HOH because I'd hate to see 2 strong females that are playing this game on the block together so early.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 16th March 2021, 11:51 PM
Post #54
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

K this is turning out to be a fantastic season. So much messy game play, it's hilarious to watch.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 18th March 2021, 12:08 AM
Post #55
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Aaron. @ Mar 9 2021, 07:26 PM) *
Loving the Austin/Beth alliance.

Oop.
Great start to this season.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 19th March 2021, 01:17 AM
Post #56
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

I love how everyone is playing hard this year. We haven't had a start this good in a long time, I just hope it doesn't fizzle out.

I'm sad we lost Latoya, she had a strong start, but such a awful ending.
I definitely don't mind a Kiefer HOH now. I think he's woke.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 19th March 2021, 01:26 AM

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 21st March 2021, 03:09 PM
Post #57
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674

I'm still a bit up in the air with who my faves are and who I'm rooting for and supporting the most. I feel like I'm liking most of them (except maybe Kyle) but not LOVING anyone. I really like the bits we see of Tina and Tera together.

I have enjoyed these first few episodes but I've been sad at every eviction. Julie is possibly the most disappointing first boot ever from an entertainment perspective?? I think she would've been my fave sad.gif And then I don't get why everyone was against Josh, it doesn't seem usual to have one person that EVERYONE else in the house is against and it was kinda uncomfortable.

I'm happy with Kiefer HOH, ofc I'd rather he went over Latoya, but now that eviction is over, at least it's a different side of the house and he should shake things up.

+Quote this post
LouisL
post 21st March 2021, 03:19 PM
Post #58
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

I'm really enjoying this season despite the TERRIBLE boot order so far. I love having a split house with both sides winning comps and a good number of people switching sides week by week

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 21st March 2021, 03:37 PM
Post #59
Group icon

I'm also loving this season so far, everyone's actually playing the game and it makes for compelling viewing. Kiefer's HOH Is going to make for a great power shift. Not loving Beth so far, finding her quite irritating and snide, and Kyle's alpha male shit is tiring, but I like most of them on the whole. Just a shame three excellent characters have gone already laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 21st March 2021, 03:45 PM
Post #60
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

QUOTE(J❄️hq @ Mar 21 2021, 03:09 PM) *
I'm still a bit up in the air with who my faves are and who I'm rooting for and supporting the most. I feel like I'm liking most of them (except maybe Kyle) but not LOVING anyone. I really like the bits we see of Tina and Tera together.

I agree with this, I don’t really have any standout faves which kind of makes it more enjoyable (definitely less stressful!) as I can just sit back and watch the two sides go after each other.

Three big characters have definitely left first but there still seem to be a lot left in so hopefully there’s not a drop in gameplay. I’m most sad at Latoya leaving as I feel she had the most left in her from a game perspective but her error was trying to flip the vote so last minute without a solid basis for doing so.

I’d be most happy to see Beth go. I’m glad there’s a power shift this week but I can certainly do without the ‘Let’s Go’ and ‘your boy’ from Kiefer, he also seems to have a defeatist attitude.

Hoping the season can keep it up, certainly showing why Canada is better than the US version. I’m surprised there’s only 14 houseguests but at least it should avoid a triple eviction.

+Quote this post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 01:39 AM