BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Harper's Bazaar interview excerpt
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Pipa
post 16th July 2006, 12:09 AM
Post #1
Group icon
FIERCE! Sexy!
User: 36

People.AOL.com: Even though expectant mom Britney Spears poses nude on the cover of August's Harper's Bazaar, she tells the magazine that, when pregnant, "you don't feel the most beautiful all the time."

Spears, 24, is already mom to son Sean Preston, 10 months, and is expecting her second child with husband Kevin Federline in October. In an excerpt obtained by USA Today, she admits to Bazaar that, while pregnancy is "empowering," she felt unprepared and "paranoid" the first time.

But with "this one, I was like, I've just got to wing it," she continues. "It was weird for me at first because of who I am. Wherever you go, they expect you to look a certain way. I'm not supposed to be this big huge pregnant superstar."

She describes Sean Preston as a "rocker kid" and the inspiration for the line of baby clothes she's designing. "Hopefully, next year we'll have a fashion show, maybe at Disney World," says Spears, who got her start as a Mouseketeer.

After child no. 2 is born, Spears is looking forward to getting back in shape and back to work. "After this baby," she says, "I'm going to get really intense with it."

She "can't wait" to perform again, "but I really have to take my time and do it right and be safe," she says. "Actually, not that safe. When you perform, you have to be dangerous."

She also plans to head back to the recording studio, where she hopes to collaborate with Federline, 28. "I'm so proud of Kevin," she says. "He's been working so hard on his own album since I got pregnant with Preston. I'm so lucky. He's a doll; he's adorable." Stay tuned for more parts of the anticipated interview!

Credits: UBritney.com

I reckon this will be a very good interview biggrin.gif cheer.gif
And bless, Sean the 'rocker kid' rotf.gif wub.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Luciano
post 16th July 2006, 04:31 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 96

rotf.gif bless Sean!... I hope that collaboration with Kevin never happens sad.gif

+Quote this post
Pipa
post 16th July 2006, 07:19 PM
Post #3
Group icon
FIERCE! Sexy!

Yeah, so do I sad.gif
I'm lookin' forward to the whole interview biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Luciano
post 16th July 2006, 10:43 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 96

When's the magazine out on sale?

+Quote this post
Pipa
post 16th July 2006, 11:21 PM
Post #5
Group icon
FIERCE! Sexy!

I dunno unsure.gif
But remember the cover that was posted not so long ago? Maybe it's got the date there wink.gif

+Quote this post
Tyler
post 17th July 2006, 02:12 AM
Post #6
Group icon
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
User: 67

I LOVE EVERYTHING!

except the last four sentences sleep.gif

+Quote this post