BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Country Club Martini Crew Megamix, My friend did a Britney megamix, y'all and nnnnnnnnn!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Tyler
post Apr 29 2016, 04:17 AM
Post #1
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
Group: Members
Member No.: 67

Less than a 5 minutes long megamix and it still slays! Show some love, I know it took him a while!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Apr 29 2016, 04:22 AM
Post #2

And if you love that here are some of his other great remixes with Nick;

ALIEN

BRIGHTEST MORNING STAR ACOUSTIC

PASSENGER WITH SIA REMIX

+Quote Post
-Jay-
post Apr 29 2016, 04:45 AM
Post #3
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 3,217

It's fantastic! *.* Played it three times in a row and now going in for a 4th listen.

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Apr 29 2016, 05:19 AM
Post #4

QUOTE(Tyler @ Apr 29 2016, 12:22 AM) *
And if you love that here are some of his other great remixes with Nick;

ALIEN

BRIGHTEST MORNING STAR ACOUSTIC

PASSENGER WITH SIA REMIX

ALSO. When remixing he only uses Britney's vocal stems not any background singer. And as we can see Britney only sings the verses in 'Passenger' not the chorus or that high note with "I can just enjoy the ride".

I talked to him today and he knows Myah Marie. According to him she was called in to finish the tracks RCA pushed to be on the album after they scrapped several tracks she did with Naughty Boy and other producers. The only tracks Britney had planned for the album (that are actually on BJ) was Perfume, ISBE, Passenger (but with a feature from SIA singing the chorus with Britney's background vocals mixed in), Chillin' With You (yes as much as that track blows Britney is the reason exists), Don't Cry and all 3 of the bonus tracks. She then worked on 'Work Bitch' and 'Alien' because even she agreed their needed to be a more commercial lead. Work Bitch was chosen and she sings the whole song, however Myah Marie came into finish the background vocals for it since there was an intense rush to get ready for Vegas.

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL DEMO VERSION OF 'WORK BITCH' BEFORE THE ADDED BACKING VOCALS BY MYAH;

That was the cut she made with Sebastian and the only reason WILL I AM has a production credit is because he cut it for a radio edit and added Myah Marie's backing vocals. Many claim it's just a remix, but I assure you it is not. Where it goes high at the "Hold your head high, fingers to the sky" is still her voice as well, just pitched higher.

With that being said. 'Alien' was promised to the producer to be the leading track on the album since WB was chosen by Britney and her team as it was better suited to kick off the Vegas shows.

BODYACHE has the least amount of Britney vocals. She only sings the "you make my bodyache, you make my bodyache" after the second chorus. The rest is Britney ad libs and Myah.

TILL IT'S GONE is only sang by Britney in the second verse and parts of the first verse. She still does the heavy lifting on both. The "ohhhwoooahhh's and "all the memory's I'm saving..." Is Myah.

TIK TIK BOOM is all Britney. She just detested it being on the album since it leaked on YouTube as a demo version. Before WB and Alien, RCA wanted it as the first single.

SO BASICALLY. Britney Jean is just a rushed messy album that was filled in by WILL U STOP and Myah Marie because they scrapped half of her ideas and you can still legally say it's an artist song as long as they produce 50% of the vocals for it. 30% of the tracks are just unfinished Britney demos/leftovers that the label added onto the album.

Britney didn't do a single promo performance or appearance because she detested the final version of the album. Although she loves 'Work Bitch', 'Alien', 'Perfume', 'ISBE', 'Chillin With You' (unfortunately), 'Don't Cry', 'BMS', 'HOT' and 'NTIFY', even though NTIFY was still not completely finished according to him.

There's your impromptu lesson on 'Britney Jean'.

This post has been edited by Tyler: Apr 29 2016, 05:32 AM

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Apr 29 2016, 05:31 AM
Post #5

QUOTE(Jaÿ @ Apr 29 2016, 12:45 AM) *
It's fantastic! *.* Played it three times in a row and now going in for a 4th listen.

Yassss. I jogged 4 miles to it nonstop today and was PUMPED.

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Apr 29 2016, 11:59 AM
Post #6
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

QUOTE(Tyler @ Apr 29 2016, 06:19 AM) *
ALSO. When remixing he only uses Britney's vocal stems not any background singer. And as we can see Britney only sings the verses in 'Passenger' not the chorus or that high note with "I can just enjoy the ride".

I talked to him today and he knows Myah Marie. According to him she was called in to finish the tracks RCA pushed to be on the album after they scrapped several tracks she did with Naughty Boy and other producers. The only tracks Britney had planned for the album (that are actually on BJ) was Perfume, ISBE, Passenger (but with a feature from SIA singing the chorus with Britney's background vocals mixed in), Chillin' With You (yes as much as that track blows Britney is the reason exists), Don't Cry and all 3 of the bonus tracks. She then worked on 'Work Bitch' and 'Alien' because even she agreed their needed to be a more commercial lead. Work Bitch was chosen and she sings the whole song, however Myah Marie came into finish the background vocals for it since there was an intense rush to get ready for Vegas.

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL DEMO VERSION OF 'WORK BITCH' BEFORE THE ADDED BACKING VOCALS BY MYAH;

That was the cut she made with Sebastian and the only reason WILL I AM has a production credit is because he cut it for a radio edit and added Myah Marie's backing vocals. Many claim it's just a remix, but I assure you it is not. Where it goes high at the "Hold your head high, fingers to the sky" is still her voice as well, just pitched higher.

With that being said. 'Alien' was promised to the producer to be the leading track on the album since WB was chosen by Britney and her team as it was better suited to kick off the Vegas shows.

BODYACHE has the least amount of Britney vocals. She only sings the "you make my bodyache, you make my bodyache" after the second chorus. The rest is Britney ad libs and Myah.

TILL IT'S GONE is only sang by Britney in the second verse and parts of the first verse. She still does the heavy lifting on both. The "ohhhwoooahhh's and "all the memory's I'm saving..." Is Myah.

TIK TIK BOOM is all Britney. She just detested it being on the album since it leaked on YouTube as a demo version. Before WB and Alien, RCA wanted it as the first single.

SO BASICALLY. Britney Jean is just a rushed messy album that was filled in by WILL U STOP and Myah Marie because they scrapped half of her ideas and you can still legally say it's an artist song as long as they produce 50% of the vocals for it. 30% of the tracks are just unfinished Britney demos/leftovers that the label added onto the album.

Britney didn't do a single promo performance or appearance because she detested the final version of the album. Although she loves 'Work Bitch', 'Alien', 'Perfume', 'ISBE', 'Chillin With You' (unfortunately), 'Don't Cry', 'BMS', 'HOT' and 'NTIFY', even though NTIFY was still not completely finished according to him.

There's your impromptu lesson on 'Britney Jean'.
Amazing. Love reading stuff like this. Although, I still stand by that CWY is beautiful <3 But hey, along with 'Passenger', they're all my favourites on BJ so... Britney further proves she has the best taste over her label and that they should listen to her a HELL of a lot more! This woman is clever. She knows what she's doing!

THAT BMS ACOUSTIC REMIX THOOOOOO!!!! *.*.*.*.*

+Quote Post
Liam.k.
post Apr 29 2016, 12:28 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Idol
Member No.: 12,472

I find megamixes very hit and miss, but this is definitely camp hit! Very professional, really interesting song mixes and not so obvious song choices. Love the video too!

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Apr 29 2016, 05:33 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(Jonjo @ Apr 29 2016, 07:59 AM) *
Amazing. Love reading stuff like this. Although, I still stand by that CWY is beautiful <3 But hey, along with 'Passenger', they're all my favourites on BJ so... Britney further proves she has the best taste over her label and that they should listen to her a HELL of a lot more! This woman is clever. She knows what she's doing!

THAT BMS ACOUSTIC REMIX THOOOOOO!!!! *.*.*.*.*

I know! That acoustic version slays my existence! It's an 11/10 moment.

CWY is not as bad as I make it sound. I just cringe with the urban sounding chorus, it throws off the whole song for me. Take out the "WHEN IM WITCHU IM CHILLIN', IM CHILLIN" and it would be above decent. I adore the verses.

BJ is my least favorite album simply for the fact her label thought we wouldn't be able to tell what her voice sounds like and what it doesn't. And I hate hearing they scrapped several tracks mostly because they refused to let WILL I AM to tinker with it just to get a production credit. And we all know Britney's opinion should always reign superior when it comes to HER music.

I'm not worried about commercial success. Give me an album filled with tracks like 'Work Bitch', 'Perfume' and 'Alien' and I'd be ecstatic. I'd rather have a quality album that tanks than a commercial album that's sub par and does well on the charts.

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Apr 29 2016, 05:35 PM
Post #9

QUOTE(liamk97 @ Apr 29 2016, 08:28 AM) *
I find megamixes very hit and miss, but this is definitely camp hit! Very professional, really interesting song mixes and not so obvious song choices. Love the video too!

Agreed! The beat of 'Circus' throughout the mix really brings it all together. Not to mention the video is just as superb. Love how he put Toxic over the breakdown for HIAM.

+Quote Post
Liam.k.
post Apr 30 2016, 02:38 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Idol
Member No.: 12,472

QUOTE(Tyler @ Apr 29 2016, 06:35 PM) *
Agreed! The beat of 'Circus' throughout the mix really brings it all together. Not to mention the video is just as superb. Love how he put Toxic over the breakdown for HIAM.

Yeah, I got the impression your friend is a fan of 'Circus'! laugh.gif It worked very well though and was an inspired choice.

My favourite part is the "fingers to the sky" instrumental used below the 'Work Bitch' verses, then the whole build up and including the 'Toxic'/'Hold It Against Me' mashup like you mentioned is fantastic. The whole thing is superb though; great mix to get you pumped for a run or a night out.

+Quote Post
star.shine
post May 1 2016, 05:15 PM
Post #11
swimming in the stars
Member No.: 11,697
   No Gallery Pics

Amazing! Also love the Work Bitch demo.

And thank you tyler for basically confirming my thoughts.

+Quote Post
post May 1 2016, 05:55 PM
Post #12
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 19,931

Oh my actual God. That megamix is perfection! It was so well put together and executed. I'd like to request an extended version would a few more choruses featured please!

+Quote Post
Slick
post May 1 2016, 07:01 PM
Post #13
electric butterflies
Member No.: 70
   No Gallery Pics

Amazing megamix! Such a good selection of songs.

+Quote Post
Vülker
post May 2 2016, 10:29 AM
Post #14
üüü barracüda
Member No.: 10,222
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Tyler @ Apr 29 2016, 05:17 AM) *

Less than a 5 minutes long megamix and it still slays! Show some love, I know it took him a while!

f***ing incredible! Truly giving Chris Cox a run for his money! heart.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:31 AM