BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> How has ANTI compared to other pop girl albums in 2016/17?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Andrew.
post Sep 6 2017, 04:33 PM
Post #1
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161

(Not the real Cher unfortunately/fortunately depending on who y'all stan ;o)

'ANTI' was arguably the most successful pop girl album in 2016 apart from 'Lemonade' but how has it compared to the other recent big pop girl albums (Lemonade, Witness, The Waiting Game etc) for you?

In terms of the execution of the era it could've been way better as I'm sure everyone knows, especially in the UK sad.gif Them not pushing 'Needed Me' in the UK and doing nothing when it became a huge Spotify hit, no promo and don't let me get started on the messy ass break in 2015 laugh.gif She's no less of a Queen and a star but I feel like the huge break and everything that went down with ANTI's release has made it really hard for her to sell those huge album numbers she did before, even with streaming but obviously sales are down for everyone so that's no an exclusive issue I guess!!

In terms of quality however, it's easily my favourite album of the past few years and possibly ever wub.gif Ik there's only 16 tracks but I'm still always getting new favorites and album highlights <3
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:14 AM