BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> 👾👾 BJSC88 👾👾 PLAYER INTRODUCTIONS 👾👾, #AreYouAWatcherOrAPlayer
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Iz 🌟
post 5th September 2016, 10:35 PM
Post #61
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

Relient K hype plz.

will read through everything properly later, loving the little descriptions for everyone.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Oricon
post 5th September 2016, 10:36 PM
Post #62
Group icon
bye dinner
User: 12,972

Also #00274E's track artist is not "Station", it is "Seohyun x Yuri - Secret" which will need to be rectified for statistic purposes happy.gif

+Quote this post
gooddelta
Post #63
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116

Heard Altyr's song on Spotify earlier randomly, can't remember how I came across it but I remember thinking it was good and quite standout, so I'm sure it will do well.

+Quote this post
LexC
Post #64
Group icon
Attack Dog/Sass Queen
User: 5,342

Rob was initially going to send it so that's pretty much a pre-requisite that Running Through the Fields should be top of the first odds I think~

+Quote this post
Travis
post 5th September 2016, 10:37 PM
Post #65
Group icon
hi
User: 22,135

QUOTE(Oricon @ Sep 5 2016, 06:36 PM) *
Also #00274E's track artist is not "Station", it is "Seohyun x Yuri - Secret" which will need to be rectified for statistic purposes happy.gif

yes this as well

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 5th September 2016, 10:38 PM
Post #66
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639

No Beaverdonia hype?

That's kewl, we never get any anyway.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 5th September 2016, 10:38 PM
Post #67
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

LMAO yes, take this as a warning John, you might be predicted to win with this but you won't. The kiss of death has been presented.

+Quote this post
m
post 5th September 2016, 10:41 PM
Post #68
Group icon
I asked for my account to be banned
User: 7,132

Espen's song sounds quite nice

+Quote this post
Brer
post 5th September 2016, 10:42 PM
Post #69
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

Also FFS Yu there are other K-Pop artists besides Girls' Generation, 2NE1 and f(x)!! :')

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 5th September 2016, 10:45 PM
Post #70
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

@FARC: Patrick Hagenaar - "Turn Back Time (Back To The Time)"

A Dutch-born London based DJ? Well Yehesi can just throw them their 18 now. Whenever FARC sends a slick dance song, they do no wrong, as exemplified in the deep house-inspired "Save It" and their recent midtable position for "Love You With The Lights On". Do you guys have the nerve to vote for this guy?
Semi Draw: Semi 2, performing 29th

-

@Federal_Republic_of_Ashton: Lisa Ajax - "Give Me That"

After a stinging DNQ with "Speeding Cars" just missing the final, they bounce back with... A MelFest veteran? Now I know they're usually cheap but... Anyway, she first landed on the BJSC stage representing Sandeborg and landing second-last. Will she give the Federal Republic that long-awaited second win?

(Warning for American users: the official video is not available in the US)
Semi Draw: Semi 2, performing 5th

-

@Fljotavik: Agnes Obel - "Familiar"

BJSC veterans will remember her representing Batidas in their debut contest and winning, leading to a spectacular year for the now inactive country. Now the Danish songbird returns to the contest she graced over five years ago, this time representing Fljotavik, who have had a pretty decent year so far. Is she still able to conjure up a hit in this new climate?
Semi Draw: Semi 1, performing 27th

-

@Florina: Foreign Air - "Echo"

Florina's glorious return to the BJSC stage after a 7 contest hiatus brings us US duo Foreign Air. The country's biggest his prior to that was from the YouTube channel Foreign Family Collective. Is this a sign that it will do well?
Semi Draw: Semi 2, performing 7th

-

@Flynnonda: Ruth Koleva - "Oceans"

Flynnonda aims for their first qualifier since February with Bulgarian songbird Ruth Koleva, previously seen in the first edition of Eurovision. Now I don't gotta tell you that things are bad concerning their qualification record, but we really need these guys in the final again. They did it last time they were in Cor Lupus. Care to make it two for two?
Semi Draw: Semi 1, performing 2nd

-

@FSR_Rontvia: Theia - "Roam"

It's another one for the Kiwis as the Rontvian public have chosen Christchurch native Theia to follow-up their stellar performance last month. Can she whip up another win for New Zealand, and can FSR Rontvia take the podium for the first time since early last year?
Semi Draw: Semi 2, performing 17th

-

@Greenfroze: Vicetone - "Anywhere I Go"

Greenfroze go tropical house and recycle an act that missed the top 10 back in November 2013. The Dutch duo have switched genres from generic progressive to generic Major Lazer styled tropical house. Is this new phase beneficial to them? I'm up with Spinning Records. Are you?
Semi Draw: Semi 2, performing 28th

-

@Harmonica: PARRI$ - "Nasty"

We all remember Parris Goebel as the leader of ReQuest Dance Crew, who grew to international stardom following their features in numerous Justin Bieber music videos entitled Purpose: The Movement. The leader of this pack has now acquired a recording contract with her recording some ratchet hip hop and featuring the rest of ReQuest's "Royal Palace". Will you be ReQuesting this song all day long?
Semi Draw: Semi 1, performing 23rd

-

@Hendinia: Love Thy Brother f/Ariel Beesley - "Love Me Better"

Conor and Liam Clarke, know together as Love Thy Brother, provide the second proposed summer anthem for Hendinia after worldwide smash "The Ocean". Together they team up with Los Angeles model/singer Ariel Beesley to create this jam. But wait... I thought models can't sing. Well you're gonna be proven wrong with this.
Semi Draw: Semi 1, performing 30th

-

@Hushkanukia: Emji - "Lost"

Coming off the back of a top 20, they enlist this Nouvelle Star veteran for a beautiful ballad. Interestingly, this is their first bilingual entry, after crossing the foray into a fully foreign language entry in Kristina Si. Will she be able to shoot for the stars, or will she be lost in the shuffle?

(Warning: for the Anerican posters, this isn't available)
Semi Draw: Semi 1, performing 9th

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 5th September 2016, 10:47 PM
Post #71
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403

HARMONICA!!!

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 5th September 2016, 10:49 PM
Post #72
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116

Thanks for the effort here Cody, it's much appreciated and looking forward to hearing all of these!

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 5th September 2016, 10:50 PM
Post #73
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
User: 18,061

The middle 8 of 'Lost' is spectacular for those of you who love dramatic climax's

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 5th September 2016, 10:50 PM
Post #74
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

Oh my god, Love Me Better! Love that song, sounds like a winner wub.gif

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 5th September 2016, 10:53 PM
Post #75
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

Praying for my second Q this year

+Quote this post
Brer
post 5th September 2016, 10:56 PM
Post #76
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

QUOTE(RobBob @ Sep 5 2016, 11:50 PM) *
Oh my god, Love Me Better! Love that song, sounds like a winner wub.gif

Think I'll put it on top of my odds x

+Quote this post
dandy*
post 5th September 2016, 10:57 PM
Post #77
Group icon
Mansonette
User: 54

In answer to the question... No, Agnes will not be able to conjure up a hit in this new climate. But I kinda don't mind, the song is just too beautiful wub.gif

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 5th September 2016, 10:59 PM
Post #78
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

Yasss Brechtoria omfg! Love Kelsea wub.gif

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 5th September 2016, 11:06 PM
Post #79
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

@Jadakissnia: MssingNo - "Scope"

lol why are we trying this is gonna f*cking win

Jadakissnia sends another dance track, and this time it sounds like they're blending the creepy aura of witch house with the slick sounds of the type of trap music vloggers use. Will this London based producer give Jadakissnia their first top 5? Who knows, maybe they will end up hosting BJSC 89.
Semi Draw: Semi 1, performing 24th

-

@Jukianië: Teyana Taylor - "Undercover"

This singer songwriter was first discovered in the industry with "Google Me", and then started taking off with singles like "Maybe" and appearances such as her judging stint on the All Stars season of America's Best Dance Crew. However, she is most famous for her sexual moves on the gym floor in Kanye West's latest video for "Fade". Can she stand on her own in this contest?
Semi Draw: Semi 2, performing 4th

-

@Kingdom_Of_Horanius: The Opposites - "Licht Uit"

The Kingdom Of Horanius had only entered the first edition of WorldVision prior to this contest, but luckily the excitement for this has awakened them from their slumber and caused them to send Dutch hip-hop duo The Opposites. How will they fare in their first foray into the main contest?
Semi Draw: Semi 1, performing 10th

-

@Kluminican_Republic: DEMN - "Green"

It seems as though the Kluminicans are out for blood this time around as they bring in Los Angeles producer DENM with his more indie-pop effort, "Green". He's been racking up plays there, so can the rest of the BJSC players see what they're seeing, or will they be green with envy?
Semi Draw: Semi 2, performing 3rd

-

@Kylienips: Danrell f/Ryder - "White Noise"

The last time Kylienips sent Ryder, a clerical error forced her out of the running for the final. Now she is out for blood with this recent collaboration with Swedish alternative dance producer Danrell with a song that surprisingly isn't a Disclosure cover. Will she be able to make the final this time?
Semi Draw: Semi 1, performing 31st

-

@Lomaja: Triple T f/JYP - "Born To Be Wild"

Newbies Lomaja are known to have a vast knowledge and passion for K-pop, and after also attempting to enter BLACKPINK (and after a small meltdown) they have chosen this triple teamer for their debut entry. We knew they were born to be wild: do the rest of the players agree?
Semi Draw: Semi 1, performing 5th

-

@Medhelnia: Hey Violet - "Fuqboi"

Medhelnia plan to continue their dominance in the alternative front by sending their first song with female vocals, let alone their first female fronted band. Hey Violet were sent the contest before and flopped, and the last time a song written about f*ckboys was sent, it dropped all the way to last place. But Medhelnia's fortunes have improved since then. Do you guys also think they got this?
Semi Draw: Semi 2, performing 13th

-

@Mulgracia: Monarchy - "Dance Like Hell"

Earlier last year London duo Monarchy went on a brief hiatus that was stopped by this unexpected single. They recently represented Mulgracia and DNQ'd; maybe their fortunes have changed for their return? Also this is a friendly reminder for all of you to play nice, kiddies.
Semi Draw: Semi 2, performing 25th

-

@N_DNTN: Raye - "Shhh"

Raye has had a small following in the British R&B community, with appearances in radio stations since then. She had also represented Jukianië prior to this and landed in the same place as their previous entry. Can N DNTN keep up this amazing run of form?
Semi Draw: Semi 1, performing 33rd

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 5th September 2016, 11:08 PM
Post #80
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403

so jade was the one that got mssingno *. ill be bummed if it wins cos ive been wanting to send it since it came out but after winning with him in UP lightning wouldnt strike twice wud it lmao. absolute BANGA

+Quote this post

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 29th April 2024, 01:35 AM