BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
29 Pages V  « < 27 28 29  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> BJSC XLI - THE GRAND FINAL RESULTS!, Complete final results on Page 26!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Hitstastic
post Feb 15 2012, 08:16 PM
Post #561
Group icon
Sundream
User: 10,347
Greenfroze to co-host BJSC XLII. cheer.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Freeze
post Feb 15 2012, 08:50 PM
Post #562
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 8,394
QUOTE(Ljósiđ @ Feb 15 2012, 07:46 PM) *
Oops, I forgot to say how awesome presentation was. From highlighting in the scoreboard the current voter and using flags to making record-breaking recaps biggrin.gif Not a single mistake too. ohmy.gif

I'm really glad my idea of using national flags has gotten such a positive response! biggrin.gif Everything felt a bit more 'realistic', pretty and most of all including that way. As everyone participating is different/unique etc, and this is another way of showcasing that. When I was preparing my results presentation for the final, I then came up with the highlighting and recap part. I did have a lot of ideas before I even began hosting, but they came better late than never! Oh and to get such a compliment from you is extraordinary happy.gif ohmy.gif

QUOTE(Hitstastic @ Feb 15 2012, 09:16 PM) *
Greenfroze to co-host BJSC XLII. cheer.gif

Oh, stop it! heehee.gif blush.gif

I believe in Dandy, though. He knows how to pull it off, I'm sure! But if he (or anyone else hosting in the future) wants to use all of the national flags I've resized, in any way or to any type of presentation, I would be happy to provide direct links for them! happy.gif

+Quote this post
Oricon
post Feb 15 2012, 09:00 PM
Post #563
Group icon
bye dinner
User: 12,972
I did thank Greenfroze for being an amazing host in my voting BUT....

I WILL DO IT AGAIN!

Thanks Freeze for making the best hosted contest so far in the ones i've participated in. Now lets hope you win sometime again so it continues kink.gif

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post Feb 19 2012, 09:52 PM
Post #564
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608
6th place for Ramrynia!! Despite not meeting may expectations, I'm very happy in managing to secure my first top 10 finished with Carly biggrin.gif

Thank you very much to all the countries that voted for Ramrynia! These were Usfland, Seyetana, Danaelanda, Allecian, Tinnmark, Kluminican Republic, Unovia, Botanikka, Budtar, Batidas, N-Lazone, UnoShake, Scherzland, Ojnoj, Farahtyn, Daehun, Persephonia and Bignia-Zaragovina!! biggrin.gif

Also, thanks again Daehun and UnoShake for the 12 points!! biggrin.gif

Congratulations to Fljotavik too, well deserving winner and thanks Freeze for the fabulous presentation! biggrin.gif

Great BJSC! cheer.gif

+Quote this post
Freeze
post Feb 20 2012, 12:01 AM
Post #565
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 8,394
QUOTE(Oricon @ Feb 15 2012, 10:00 PM) *
I did thank Greenfroze for being an amazing host in my voting BUT....

I WILL DO IT AGAIN!

Thanks Freeze for making the best hosted contest so far in the ones i've participated in. Now lets hope you win sometime again so it continues kink.gif

A little late, but.. thank you again! biggrin.gif And now that I've hosted one contest, I'd preferably wait some time until I eventually host again. I don't think it happens in the near future, and it might not happen at all for that matter. So I'm quite pleased everyone enjoyed what I did!

QUOTE(Ryan741 @ Feb 19 2012, 10:52 PM) *
Congratulations to Fljotavik too, well deserving winner and thanks Freeze for the fabulous presentation! biggrin.gif

Great BJSC! cheer.gif

Thank you, too!

Yay you're back again! happy.gif

+Quote this post

29 Pages V  « < 27 28 29
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:47 PM