BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
9 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The Real Housewives Of…, Including other Bravo/HAYU Series
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
StupidLove
post 1st August 2022, 06:25 PM
Post #61
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 104,307

I cannot believe Taylor is joining OC, there's been rumours over the years but glad to see it's finally happening! Hopefully Gina has been demoted to a friend and we'll get enough new lady.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 2nd August 2022, 09:50 PM
Post #62
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

Not sure if there are any Top Chef fans in the house, Season 20 has been announced as a World All-Stars for Top Chef.
It will also be their first International Destination filming in London (so exotic!).

Filming hasn’t started but I’m hoping to see a few Canadians, specifically Nicole!

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 3rd August 2022, 12:32 PM
Post #63
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Married to Medicine hit their peak, Heavenly is TV Gold!

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 6th August 2022, 12:08 AM
Post #64
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Sutton joining Chuckie Season 2 with her bestie Jennifer Tilly and allegedly she's been asked to do Dancing With The Stars! (which I thought was cancelled?)
SHE HAS ARRIVED.

Also, my most popular tweet to date!

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 6th August 2022, 03:51 PM

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 31st August 2022, 04:13 PM
Post #65
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Guess the newbies didn’t deliver afterall.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 31st August 2022, 04:15 PM

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 1st September 2022, 01:22 PM
Post #66
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

I think Salt Lake looks good but pretty dark/heavy, I'm sure the fans will be as toxic and unbearable as ever.

I'm most gagged by Heather's black eye and the insinuation that someone punched her! If so, I'd reckon Jen as she has nothing to lose.

+Quote this post
StupidLove
post 1st September 2022, 08:22 PM
Post #67
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

I reckon it's Meredith given the cuts to her or Whitney after Heather pushed her. I reckon Whitney pushed her back and Heather fell and unexpectedly injured her eye and they made up hence why it hadn't leaked or came out sooner, which I'm quite surprised by.

Just finished the Dubai reunion and I really liked it. The pacing was great and everyone had something insightful to say apart from Nina. I'll be really surprised if she's not demoted next season and 2-3 new women are introduced because they need more links between Lesa/Chanel vs the Carolines to make it an organic group. I also wish they spoke about Sergio's racist tweets more, it seems he got off lightly.

As for Beverly Hills, I'm disgusted by Diana and Erika's behaviour, especially Diana going in on Sutton whilst she sits there silent and not even attempting to move on. Same with Rinna, it's not even fun to watch. It's so dark and with all the bots comments on Jax's post, I can't wait for this season to end. It's been so bleak and the three bullies have to go. I want them to carry on with the other six women and build a cast around them, maybe demote Crystal and Dorit but keep them in the loop but I never want to see Rinna, Erika and Diana again.

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 1st September 2022, 08:55 PM
Post #68
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

I really need to watch Dubai, I've heard nothing but good things and everything I see about Chanel Ayan is iconic.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 2nd September 2022, 08:02 PM
Post #69
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Chanel Ayan will probably land in my Top 3 for Housewives this year. Iconic.
I agree with demoting Nina, I’d probably also demote Sara as well. Leave this as 2X Caroline vs Chanel/Lesa and find 2 Newbies.

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 2nd September 2022, 08:53 PM
Post #70
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

QUOTE(Aaron. @ Sep 2 2022, 09:02 PM) *
Chanel Ayan will probably land in my Top 3 for Housewives this year. Iconic.
I agree with demoting Nina, I’d probably also demote Sara as well. Leave this as 2X Caroline vs Chanel/Lesa and find 2 Newbies.

I would’ve said the same about Sara but she really found her own lane in the latter half of the season. Exactly the kind of delusion that makes a good housewife. Chanel and Lesa are untouchable though.

Nina is a total bore, and is often in the wrong when she does kick up a fuss - lmao.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 3rd September 2022, 02:43 PM
Post #71
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

For Vanderpump Rules of course, Garcelle’s son has secured a place on the show and it’s MESSY AS ALL HELL.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 8th September 2022, 02:14 AM
Post #72
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

I’m slowly starting to lose people I want to return next season. Erika has to go, why am I watching this horrible witch with no empathy. Nobody that feels the way she feels should have any platform at all.

I’m also worried Garcelle might just walk away from all of this as well.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 9th September 2022, 04:34 PM
Post #73
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

It’s Beverly Hills Reunion Day….
Apparently: Diana is zooming in, won’t be attending in person.
Apparent Seating Order: Crystal, Dorit, Erika, Lisa ANDY Kyle (KATHY), Garcelle, Sutton. What a terrible seating arrangement once again.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 14th September 2022, 12:14 PM
Post #74
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Bravo has a pile of B-List Shows, Vanderpump Rules, Shah's of Sunset, Family Karma, Summer House - but the cream of this crop seems to still be Southern Charm.
Don't get me wrong, probably the most problematic show on Bravo - they've had to pull episodes from their earlier season for race related issues.
I think I have an unhealthy addiction to these shows because they're about the same age as me, and some of my friends can be equally as messy.

The pre-Cameran leaving seasons are honestly the best.
This season has been so ridiculously camp. The first half of the season was leading up to a DOG WEDDING. That was the biggest storyline this season. This was what they had to build up to laugh.gif

I have to say however, this season has probably been the best Post-Cameran season.

01: Patricia - I don't think we have seen this much of Patricia in any other season of Southern Charm. I'm kinda glad they are making her more of a staple. She's so camp and has such hatred for Katherine. I'm loving it.
02: The Boys (Craig, Shep, Austen) - This series definitely centres around Craig/Shep/Austen every season. I kinda lump them all together into one grouping. Shep this season is just awful. Craig and Austen however seem to have their shit together finally (especially Craig).
03: Whitney - lol. The whole thing with Naomie is landing as incredibly fake and an opportunity for a storyline. I'm not buying it - but at least Whitney is giving us something.
04: The Girls (Olivia, Taylor, Paige) - The said partners of Craig/Shep/Austen. Although, this is the first season for Olivia and Taylor - we've seen Paige on Summer House/Winter House and how she ended up meeting with Craig. I have to say - Craig and Paige are actually a very good couple. I was FLOORED when Twitter picked Naomie/Whitney as the superior couple.
05: Leva - I detested Leva her first season. Gaslighting the situation with Katherine, came across as very judgemental and absolutely picked sides and wanted control of the narrative. This season Leva has been on her best behaviour, she's not a central character this season and she seems to be quite neutral. Rumour has it she's the source of the end-season Drama, and Bravo has given her a spinoff as well which apparently has been quite dramatic. My interest is peaked.
06: Katherine - She was once the queen bee of the show, unliked, unpopular but turned everyones opinions around, she won friends and she won trust. Since Katherine really became a full fledged member of the group... she's gone down hill. She completely sabotaged her relationship with Chleb all for a TV show. Katherine, you've been on our screens for almost 10 years now, we know when you're doing something to stay relevant and give yourself a storyline.
07: Venita - I'm not exactly quite sure why she's on the show? I feel like I would like her if she had genuine relationships with the group... but... she doesn't?
08: Naomie - WHY IS SHE BACK!? She's not dating Craig. Austen/Shep wouldn't film with her out of loyalty to Craig. She's not friends with any of the girls, or Katherine. It just comes across that she's randomly plopped into these group situations and her only objective is to rattle Craig. He's your ex. He's moved on. You should too.

I was so disappointed to see Dani not return, after 7 Seasons she was finally given a Full-Time role, flopped and left our screens.
I was however ecstatic to see that John Pringle and Madison LeCroy demoted this season. They need to move away from the John stereotypes on this show and Madison... ugh.
As much as it sounds like I hate everyone, it's a love-to-hate kind of situation. Their Weed-Infused Dinner back a few seasons ago was hilarious and absolutely how most of my large friend dinners go.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 20th September 2022, 09:08 PM
Post #75
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Welp. Here’s the Aspen drama with Kathy. I guess the rumours of her using a slur were incorrect.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 5th October 2022, 08:13 PM
Post #76
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Tonight’s the Season Finale of RHOBH. Overall, meh season. This cast is too large and so many uninteresting characters. Far too many episodes where I was left wondering where Diana, Dorit and Crystal were.

I’m not sure if I’m expecting a big shakeup outside of them letting Diana go. They didn’t even bother to release her Reunion look and she never made an appearance on WWHL. So the writing is on the wall there.

Dorit and Crystal they can’t be too impressed with. I absolutely believe that Dorit was offered a Friend role this season, but was promoted after the robbery. Crystal apparently was on thin ice and she didn’t deliver at all. I think they could go either way with both.

Rinna everyone wants fired. My timeline is just full of Rinna hate, but she’s essential to RHOBH. She’s not the fun villain she once was however. I am not ready for Rinna to depart.

A lot could come down to the Reunion, how that is shaped and what happens next. I don’t think we’re in RHONY territory, but some work needs to be done here to fix the cast, edit ect.

+Quote this post
StupidLove
post 5th October 2022, 08:48 PM
Post #77
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

I'll be curious to see if Rinna manages to last another season, I know Bravo must hate her instagram shenanigans

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 6th October 2022, 11:43 PM
Post #78
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

THIS LOOKS SO GOOD
KATHY HAS RINNA BY THE NECK. CANNOT WAIT.

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 8th October 2022, 12:16 PM
Post #79
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

I don't understand how anyone is falling for Kathy's bullshit lmao, it's like she is reading fan tweets with that "scathing" comeback.

Does no one understand she has forced production to edit out so much? This is a whole act, multiple people (not just Erika and Rinna) have seen/heard her make slurs.

Thankfully it looks like the fans won't be getting what they want, Rinna has had Andy applaud her on a recent insta post and invited back to Bravo Con with Kathy not being invited.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 10th October 2022, 07:51 PM
Post #80
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

POTOMACCCCCC yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif
This is the franchise that got me into The Housewives, that was such a solid premiere wub.gif

+Quote this post

9 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th June 2024, 02:51 PM