BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
15 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother US 19
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Cowboy Cody
post 11th August 2017, 03:01 PM
Post #201
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

The thing that was sad is that the HG's were almost thinking about evicting Raven before Jess shot herself in the foot. (It went from some votes for Elena to Raven bc she was being so extra) So much wasted potential in a cyborg boyfriend and half of the house being petty.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Riser
post 17th August 2017, 04:07 AM
Post #202
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534

Well that was probably my favorite episode since week 1 lmao. LOVED all the references to former houseguests in the veto comp! I'm amused at Paul having to lug Christmas and her scooter around, and poor Alex getting the worst punishment despite being HOH. laugh.gif I watched BB After Dark on Saturday night which must have been the first night of the punishment, and I'm pretty sure it took her all 3 hours to set up the camp, cook the hot dogs and tear it back down. mellow.gif Looks brutal especially with her being the smallest.

(I'm surprised Matt didn't explain why he didn't pick Raven for the group dinner, even if she does have diet restrictions I figured he would still pick her)

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 17th August 2017, 05:22 AM
Post #203
Group icon

I have honestly checked out of this season. Lmao @ Elena taking the 5K tho, best thing she's done since her coronation as Queen Of Shook

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 17th August 2017, 06:41 PM
Post #204
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

where did they find this cast? TWO housemates on the block and both pass on the chance to use the veto on themselves?? I was rooting for Elena until she decided not to take the veto despite knowing she would be pissing off the HoH and knowing she's a big target for them anyway. Yes, she has no chance of winning the main prize but at least TRY which is what you're there for.

It's alright working together to get Cody out but how much of a threat is he at this stage when he's by himself and has already been evicted once? What do they think is going to happen when he leaves, they all get a share of the $500,000?

They are the most pointless set of housemates I've ever seen.

I want Mark to win the DE HOH, he's the only one I can see trying to take out Paul. even then he'll probably go like Jason/Josh.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 17th August 2017, 08:11 PM
Post #205
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

QUOTE(Klaus @ Aug 17 2017, 07:41 PM) *
where did they find this cast? TWO housemates on the block and both pass on the chance to use the veto on themselves?? I was rooting for Elena until she decided not to take the veto despite knowing she would be pissing off the HoH and knowing she's a big target for them anyway. Yes, she has no chance of winning the main prize but at least TRY which is what you're there for.

It's alright working together to get Cody out but how much of a threat is he at this stage when he's by himself and has already been evicted once? What do they think is going to happen when he leaves, they all get a share of the $500,000?

They are the most pointless set of housemates I've ever seen.

I want Mark to win the DE HOH, he's the only one I can see trying to take out Paul. even then he'll probably go like Jason/Josh.

YES to all of this 100% laugh.gif

Basically none of them have even tried all series, honestly out of the options left Paul winning isn't even that bad, at least he has done something to get himself to that position (albeit with the safety temptation thing), the others I just cannot get over handing it to him :/ You're in there with a vet who came 2nd last year for a reason for god's sake, they should know that he'd walk all over them if they let him. It's such a shame because this was gripping at the start, look at all that happened around the time feeds went on! The first self eviction in ages, Cody's whole game being blown up because he had to nominate like a third of the house thanks to twists, and then once he was gone there was Jessica having to try and salvage her game. Once he came back in, any momentum that was shifting towards Paul's time running out sort of vanished especially when Jessica ended up wasting her HOH. I cannot believe the likes of Alex and Jason are STILL wrapped round Paul's finger... They have shown potential of being good players but they've totally wasted it. None of them deserve to win for letting Paul walk away with this for so long.

Ofc we normally get a couple of shit non-players who never really do anything like Meg, Victoria etc., but this is basically the whole cast :/

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 17th August 2017, 08:41 PM
Post #206
Group icon

It's also interesting that both times Alex won HOH she targeted someone who had ZERO ALLIES.

I'm starting to thing that all these HG's are recruits apart from Jess and Megan bc production wanted to bring back Paul and let him win bc of how salty the fans were when Nicole won. I'm pinning this on the fans. You wanted Paul to win so bad? Well be careful what you wish for.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 18th August 2017, 01:33 AM
Post #207
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Tbf Paul was absolutely robbed because the jury was bitter af laugh.gif But I agree they surely must be a lot of recruits, as I said there's the odd shit one who slips through and does nothing but how on earth did it end up as basically the entire cast. The irony is Paul is gonna do a Nicole, winning second time when he is much worse and doesn't deserve it. But I guess out of those left, he does. I'd rather he got it than his sheep who've been such terrible players they've handed it to him :/

Omg why did I scream at Raven's feeble af push she didn't even try rotf.gif Season canceled though I checked in on this with hopes things might change but any HOH bar Mark or Elena was a Paul HOH :/ "I have no target" coming from Jason sums up the whole season really doesn't it? laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 18th August 2017, 01:42 AM
Post #208
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

DADDY MARK YAS

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 18th August 2017, 02:08 AM
Post #209
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

Well most boring double eviction goes to....

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 18th August 2017, 02:22 AM
Post #210
Group icon

Is Season 20 just gonna be damage control bc I don't see the series coming back after this utter shitshow

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 18th August 2017, 02:30 AM
Post #211
Group icon

will we even get a season 20 after this

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 18th August 2017, 02:40 AM
Post #212
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

It survived BB15 it'll survive a simply dull season laugh.gif

Omg I've just seen that Raven said she binge watched a whole season of BB in one day!!!!!!!!!!! That amounts to about 31 hours. What's her other illness, that she processes time differently and has more than 24 hours in her day??? I can't at her lies, why does she lie about such stupid tiny things laugh.gif (as well as her whole health but that's another matter xx)

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 18th August 2017, 02:52 AM
Post #213
Group icon

It will survive when they fire Grodner, whoever did casting, and about half of the production staff

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 18th August 2017, 03:32 AM
Post #214
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

See idg the casting because Robyn Kass does both this and BBCAN, and BBCAN was flawless this year drama.gif But this cast has been terrible. Raven alone is the worst prson to ever be on BBUS but even aside from her there is a whole cast of players just as bad as her. Between Matt, Christmas, Kevin and Raven, all the game that's been played is Matt winning that veto and then not even using it on himself and Kevin taking the money. And neither of them were really moves, Kevin was just f*** it I'm not guaranteed anything I'll take it, and Matt was just on autopilot of do what Paul wants. Then Elena, Ramses and Jillian did f*** all really, Ramses had that curse where he put himself up but that hardly consisted of anything it was easy to know to put yourself up when the whole house is united against a huge target. Dominique I'm iffy on, she was in a good enough position for a while but completely crashed and was so dumb to not just at least try and drag Paul's name through the mud. Through no fault of their own I guess you can count Megan and Cameron who never really had a chance to do anything and that's over half the cast who had a negligble impact on the game, as much as I liked some of them as people that's awful laugh.gif

Even though Alex, Josh and Jason are at least doing something, they're as dumb as the others for doing it all for Paul. Between Alex and Jason especially, they can beast comps and could be such a force, but they're just pretty much doing Paul's bidding for him when he's not eligible to play HOH or doesn't get picked for veto or falls short. I know we all keep saying it but I don't think I've ever been so baffled at a chain of events on BB as this lot throwing the game to Paul. Especially when Alex, Josh and Jason have the ability to win comps and do something FOR THEIR OWN GAME. Mark is the only one left and borderline the only one all season bar Cody and Jessica who have tried for their own game really...

I guess we have pretty much this last chance for Mark to get this week's HOH and take out Paul then things might actually get interesting if say Mark, Alex and Jason united against Maven. But as if, Paul will win HOH and we'll lose Mark laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 18th August 2017, 05:29 AM
Post #215
Group icon

Saving this gif for when I eventually DNQ in BJSC

(this was like christine's eviction but actually hilarious)

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 18th August 2017, 12:47 PM
Post #216
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

Yeh Paul really did deserve the win last series because he actually had to fight for his place in the house throughout the whole series. This series he's just being handed the win on a plate with extra sides because the entire cast are followers. I don't get why they're acting as if he's a Big Brother expert/God just because he's done one season. Like he didn't even know what the show was before he entered last year.

That being said, he is (reluctantly) the only person there who should win. It's just sad that it's because he's the only person playig a game. Not a single other person has played their own game, its like a house full of James' and that is a true NIGHTMARE. Genuinely the worst cast. All they had to do is take out ONE vet.

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 18th August 2017, 01:39 PM
Post #217
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

QUOTE(Klaus @ Aug 18 2017, 01:47 PM) *
Yeh Paul really did deserve the win last series because he actually had to fight for his place in the house throughout the whole series. This series he's just being handed the win on a plate with extra sides because the entire cast are followers. I don't get why they're acting as if he's a Big Brother expert/God just because he's done one season. Like he didn't even know what the show was before he entered last year.

That being said, he is (reluctantly) the only person there who should win. It's just sad that it's because he's the only person playig a game. Not a single other person has played their own game, its like a house full of James' and that is a true NIGHTMARE. Genuinely the worst cast. All they had to do is take out ONE vet.

This part dawned on me last night laugh.gif I can't at the house being followers and not doing stuff for their own game. In any normal series by now the main alliance would have secretly broken up and will be backstabbing each other. They would not even target the outsiders yet laugh.gif I just don't get it

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 18th August 2017, 02:02 PM
Post #218
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

I thought BB14 when Derrick etc controlled it basically the whole way was bad enough, but at least the other side tried and when people were targeted they actually tried (notably when Frankie won the BOTB on his own when Caleb tried to throw it laugh.gif and t hen like Nicole etc. put up a bit of a fight). Series with no power switch are bad enough but when hardly anyone even fights for their game it's just THE worst. Imagine last season if nobody got the ball rolling and dismantled Paulie's game? drama.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 18th August 2017, 02:17 PM
Post #219
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

QUOTE(Klaus @ Aug 18 2017, 12:47 PM) *

All of this.
As a contestant on a reality show, you can't blame him for playing as well as what he is.
As a viewer of this reality show, I'm pissed. This is not entertaining in the slightest to watch.

However, with that being said.. the edit for the last few weeks has improved. They're focusing less on Paul and more on Alex/Jason, Elena/Mark.
Now with the Cody/Jessica storyline said and done.. from here it will either get progressively better or progressively worse.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 18th August 2017, 02:56 PM
Post #220
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

I need Christmas to rise up and start picking these bores off

+Quote this post