BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
23 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother UK • Series 18 • Part II
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post 11th July 2017, 03:57 PM
Post #21
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

Why didn't they bring in Rachel Rice for Raph?

-x-

That is actually an interesting perspective Parallel Reality which I would agree with! I would agree that he has to overcome something, he possibly could have played the whole Joe thing more, when he was possibly being targeted for not being a 'lad' like all the other guys in the house were. Anything could change between now and the final but I do feel as though its a competition between Ellie and Deborah for the win, with Chanelle getting the 3rd/4th place. Kieran has been slightly more promient that Alex from last year (ie he's actually said something) so I feel he'll make the final but I would be shocked if he won (aka he'll win). Charlotte will be the one who gets evicted before the final cos she got the least votes to win.

I feel Hannah needs to go just before the vote to win so she doesn't steal any of her sister's vote.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 11th July 2017, 04:00 PM
Post #22
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

QUOTE(Leonardo @ Jul 11 2017, 04:40 PM) *
Did we get to know a lot about Chloe though, I may be forgetting her series but I's say she was no more a prominet character in her series than Raph was in this. I still think Kieran will win, although I like the thought of a Deborah win I'm not sure the general public will go for it.

I feel she played the 'im just a normal girl and everyone here is so famous and I just love Benidorm'' which helped everyone get behind her. She sort of overcame feeling inferior to everyone else.

I agree that we didn't get to know her that much but playing that card definitely scored her the win!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 11th July 2017, 04:51 PM
Post #23
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

That's why at the moment I actually really feel like Deborah could win, she was sort of in Hannah's shadow as Hannah was arguing a lot and in a lot of the drama, but now that they've settled in more and are in a better social position, Deborah is shining as a really lovely person, plus there is the Kieran stuff which is a much better example of that sort of storyline than Ellie/Lotan or Ellie/Sam, people really seem to be here for it becasue it's much more realistic and organic.

I think something like:

1st Ellie (I still think she'll end up clinching it)
2nd Deborah
3rd Kieran
4th Chanelle
5th Raph
6th Isabelle

Although I feel like Ellie or Chanelle could easily go prior to the final in a vote to evict against the right people, in which case I'd put Hannah instead of them and then she'll come like 5th and Deborah down to 3rd as they'd split the vote a bit. I feel like any one of Ellie, Deborah, Kieran or Chanelle could win though.

+Quote this post
Parallel Reality
post 11th July 2017, 05:13 PM
Post #24
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 10,492

QUOTE(Klaus @ Jul 11 2017, 04:57 PM) *
I would agree that he has to overcome something, he possibly could have played the whole Joe thing more, when he was possibly being targeted for not being a 'lad' like all the other guys in the house were. Anything could change between now and the final but I do feel as though its a competition between Ellie and Deborah for the win, with Chanelle getting the 3rd/4th place. Kieran has been slightly more promient that Alex from last year (ie he's actually said something) so I feel he'll make the final but I would be shocked if he won (aka he'll win). Charlotte will be the one who gets evicted before the final cos she got the least votes to win.

I agree with this. The issue is, nobody else has really made much drama/put him in a situation for him to overcome. Joe did to some extent but not enough, and whenever Raph spoke to him afterwards Joe was always like "fair enough" haha. I think the Andrew situation possibly bothered him more but I don't think it's really a situation that he'd need to overcome. Like, he could have played on it more but if it genuinely didn't bother him that much, the viewers would probably see through it anyway. We just need to see more of the vulnerable side. I relate to him though, I'm not especially emotional either. Kieran is better than Alex for sure, he started off with some momentum with Rebecca, and then Isabelle coming in and he does have some genuine chemistry with Deborah. Charlotte definitely has a personality (from the hourly live feed a week), it's just not as out there and as showy as a lot of the others who get the air time - She doesn't compete for attention. I hope she's going to be involved in some type of drama because she (on the edited shows) is pretty faceless.

A lot of it is down to the producers. Every night the HMs are given alcohol to try and create some cheap drama (that nobody will care about the next day). Housemates like Charlotte, Raph and Isabelle would probably be at their best during tasks, but most of the tasks this series have been woeful. We need to see the end of "Who said this quote" tasks too, again, put in to cause cheap drama.

That said, Isabelle has been fantastic on every task she's done.

+Quote this post
No Sleeep
post 11th July 2017, 09:32 PM
Post #25
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 22,008

Sue saying "Omg Queen!" needs to be a gif laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 11th July 2017, 09:45 PM
Post #26
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Ngl I do think after being in there not even 2 weeks it's selfish to take that long with your dog laugh.gif

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 11th July 2017, 10:01 PM
Post #27
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

I so would have pulled the cord to see my dogs even being there for a short amount of time oops.

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 11th July 2017, 10:47 PM
Post #28
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

Charlotte did my head in this episode, quiet or loud she's a boring pompous twat.

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 11th July 2017, 10:56 PM
Post #29
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608

I actually think Charlotte does have the most common sense out of everyone in there, I hope she can continue to be more prominent as I'm starting to see potential in her for the first time since the beginning.

I have to say when I saw the picture of Isabelle when she was first announced as a potential housemate, I immediately wrote her off as a loud, foulmouth Geordie Shore type. But she has to be one of the most likeable and friendly housemates I've ever seen and has totally proved me wrong, and of course she managed to get Lotan out in a matter of days being there!

+Quote this post
Steve201
post 11th July 2017, 11:14 PM
Post #30
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
User: 5,138

Totally agree on your Isobelle point Ryan - she just looked like a typical 'geordie shore' type but has proved that image isn't everything and she has proven herself to be a quiet, kind and loyal friend in the house. She's also very good looking, I kind of agreed with Rebecca's comment about her and Kieran getting together cos of the tan but she is incredibly beautiful when you see her personaility shine through.

Ridiculous that Sue used the energy to see her dog she has t seen in 10 days and also didn't feel bad at all.

The arguement between Raph and Kieran about the drink annoyed me too and turned me against Kieran because of how defensive he was at being shown up for it - he deserved to be reprimanded for it but could only deflect when Raph said to him!

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 11th July 2017, 11:28 PM
Post #31
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043

"I'M TALKING!"

rotf.gif stfu charlotte, go back to doing and saying absolutely nothing.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 11th July 2017, 11:31 PM
Post #32
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

It did seem a bit transparent that only when told by Mandy how she was coming across did Charlotte do anything laugh.gif

Also agree on Isabelle, she's such a sweetheart! Her and Deborah are both so genuine and lovely and more than deserving of winning.

+Quote this post
Parallel Reality
post 11th July 2017, 11:57 PM
Post #33
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

I think it'd have been more daft had she ignored her mum's advice and continued to be under the radar - it is a gameshow after all. Though, the thing is, from the hourly live feed a week, she is quite vocal, just not in an argumentative way and I think it's definitely down to the editing rather than Charlotte herself. The producers just think we want to see conflict and cheap drama all the time, rather than getting to know many of the housemates on a personal level. The tasks have been awful as well.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 12th July 2017, 12:03 AM
Post #34
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Yeah I do agree, I still see something there in her but she's been edited as basically nothing for so long it's a bit late now, she'll just be fodder to get out just before the final laugh.gif It's a shame how many housemates probably had so much more to give and never got a storyline but that's the way every series goes I guess. She could actually just be that boring but there's always a niggle when you see one or two things contrary to that, they could be the the total opposite for the other 23 hours and you just see that hour.

+Quote this post
Ptime
post 12th July 2017, 09:07 AM
Post #35
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 32,419

I think isabell had so much more to give and my money is on her - can she come through ?

has isabell done herself justice ? 12.07.17

gone up like a rocket
a magician waving a wand
no power from the socket
is proof shes no ditsy blond.
isabell has balls that are gigantic
i admit i have less
charlotte now has gone organic
was mother love a bless.
oompa loompas is the return
we need a bit of elton
now a sacrifice that did burn
connecting to isabell did tighten.
a act that was selfless
must have been excruciating
just like the local chemist stock tan-less
isabell now has huge calculating.
tuesdays end was no loner
laughing at the problem that did arise
classic was sams boner
but ringing my isabell is my only exercise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrLkTZrPZA4

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 12th July 2017, 07:46 PM
Post #36
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043

Isabelle needs to win. She's such a lovely and surprisingly charming girl. wub.gif

+Quote this post
Parallel Reality
post 12th July 2017, 08:59 PM
Post #37
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

QUOTE(jase. @ Jul 12 2017, 08:46 PM) *
Isabelle needs to win. She's such a lovely and surprisingly charming girl. wub.gif

I agree, she's a rare diamond.

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 12th July 2017, 09:40 PM
Post #38
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Ellie is such a nasty person, she shows glimmers every now and then. How can she judge someone for wanting to see their dog?! She's so thick, I can't even.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 12th July 2017, 09:43 PM
Post #39
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Forgetting she had to have 3 hours pretending to cry over her nan which probs took half the power out laugh.gif

Simone is a horrible person too, laughing that much at stirring shit and upsetting someone and besmirching someone's name....

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 12th July 2017, 09:55 PM
Post #40
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

I'm sorry, I found Simone HILARIOUS tonight laugh.gif So f***ing funny.

Andrew is a drama queen, like Hughie from last year screaming and shouting for no reason at all. Idiot. Going to be SO boring when Simone and Sue leave.

+Quote this post

23 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 03:42 PM