BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
This thread is locked.Create a new thread
> PopStar to OperaStar, YouTube,ScreenShots,Press..taken from previous posts
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
SpamFritter
post 5th February 2010, 01:19 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Take me as I am....
User: 321
QUOTE(AlTheGreat @ Jan 2 2010, 01:38 PM) *
From DigitalSpy -

Kym Marsh will reportedly appear on ITV's new reality show Pop Star To Opera Star.

The former Hear'Say singer and Coronation Street star will compete against Blur's Alex James, Bernie Nolan of the Nolan sisters, McFly's Danny Jones, ex-Pop Idol star Darius Campbell (formerly Danesh), Jimmy Osmond and Vanessa White from girl band The Saturdays, reports The Daily Mail.

Marsh, who was previously linked to Celebrity Big Brother, will be mentored by Welsh singer Katherine Jenkins as well as tenor Rolando Villazon.

The show will be hosted by Myleene Klass and Alan Titchmarsh, with Meat Loaf and Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen apparently appearing as judges. Susan Boyle is rumoured to be in preparations for an appearance alongside Andrea Bocelli.

QUOTE(B.P. @ Jan 5 2010, 04:33 PM) *

QUOTE(megham @ Jan 5 2010, 04:51 PM) *
Just to put the stills on.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
SpamFritter
post 5th February 2010, 01:25 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Take me as I am....
QUOTE(megham @ Jan 5 2010, 04:54 PM) *

QUOTE(delphi @ Jan 7 2010, 05:40 PM) *
This Morning
ITV1
Friday 15th January at 10:30am

Presented by Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes. The Popstar to Operastar contestants - Alex James, Bernie Nolan, Danny Jones, Darius Campbell, Jimmy Osmond, Kym Marsh, Marcella Detroit and Vanessa White - pop in for a chat.

QUOTE(Preston @ Jan 8 2010, 02:10 PM) *
from digital spy

'Popstar To Operastar' details confirmed
Friday, January 8 2010, 10:53 GMT

By Alex Fletcher, Reality TV Editor
Rex Features
The lineup and judging panel for new ITV1 series Popstar To Operastar has been confirmed.

Hosted by Myleene Klass and Alan Titchmarsh, the show will feature ten famous popstars training to perform famous opera songs.

The celebrities taking part include Blur bassist Alex James, veteran singer Bernie Nolan, McFly's Danny Jones and Pop Idol star Darius Campbell. Jimmy Osmond, ex-Hear'Say singer and Coronation Street actress Kym Marsh, Shakespeare's Sister star Marcella Detroit and Vanessa White from girlband The Saturdays complete the lineup.

All the contestants will be coached by mentors Katherine Jenkins and Rolando Villazon before performing live on Friday night, when one hopeful will be voted off each week.

Jenkins and Villazon will be joined on the judging panel by Meatloaf and Classic FM DJ Laurence Llewlyn-Bowen.

Britain's Got Talent stars Susan Boyle and Paul Potts, X Factor runner-up Rhydian and opera group Il Divo are rumoured to have been lined up as special guest performers.

+Quote this post
SpamFritter
post 5th February 2010, 01:28 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Take me as I am....
QUOTE(megham @ Jan 9 2010, 11:05 AM) *

QUOTE(megham @ Jan 9 2010, 05:12 PM) *
http://framescourer.blogspot.com/2010/01/p...-operastar.html

A new ITV show along the lines of Fame Academy. I don't really know where to start - perhaps the official ITV press release:
the eight contestants will be trained to perform world famous opera songs – many of them learning... a completely different language than they are used to.
Amazing.

It must be said that ITV aren't mucking about here. In addition to the ususal suspects - Alan Titchmarsh and Myleene Klass presenting and Katherine Jenkins as a 'mentor' - they've also secured the services of Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen (yes, I thought he was an interior designer too, but he's also a Classic FM DJ), Meat Loaf (!) and, this the grand coup, Rolando Villazon.

A fine tenor of true operatic pedigree, Signor Villazon has been having terrible vocal trouble of late and this digression into the world of pretend-opera may well be the man dabbling in the commercial during a protracted convalescence. Rupert Christiansen, writing for the Daily Telegraph about this show has an interesting opinion on his involvement.

The taken-as-read roster concludes with Paul Potts, Andrea Bocelli & Susan Boyle.

As for the participants, well it's again a good broad mix of age and background, though everyone is already music-oriented. Alex James is probably the joker in the pack, given his showing in the BBC's Maestro. Young and pretty is covered by a couple of out-and-out popstars, McFly's Danny Jones and The Saturdays' Vanessa White as well as Klass' former band-mate Kym Marsh and the reality-pop chameleon Darius (NB, Darius Campbell, that is, having changed his surname for the show).

The older contestants are Bernie Nolan and Jimmy Osmond who, I suspect, may be better placed to do well in the show having had a career in singing rather than the posing that constitutes so much of modern pop performance. I think the wild card though is Marcella Detroit, formerly of Shakespeare's Sister and about whom few from the worlds of opera/crossover-wallpaper know anything at all. Will she be a good, fresh blast of rock-n-roll in this otherwise cliché-moribund exercise in beige schedule-filling (and shameful arts mis-education)?

The show starts on January the 15th, going to air at 9pm on Friday evenings.
Posted by Framescourer at 09:53
Another one who knows absolutely nothing about Darius or his abilities.

+Quote this post
SpamFritter
post 5th February 2010, 01:28 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Take me as I am....
QUOTE(Sooz @ Jan 10 2010, 03:36 PM) *
What's on TV mag South/Southwest smile.gif

+Quote this post
SpamFritter
post 5th February 2010, 01:30 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Take me as I am....
QUOTE(megham @ Jan 10 2010, 08:29 PM) *
Classic fm link
http://www.classicfm.co.uk/music/pop-star-...arius-campbell/

Darius Campbell

Darius Campbell (previously known as Darius Danesh), is a platinum-selling recording artist, songwriter, and West End stage actor.

Darius rose to fame after coming third to Will Young and Gareth Gates in the TV talent show Pop Idol in 2002. He went on to follow a successful solo career. His self-penned debut single Colourblind entered the UK charts at number one, and he went on to enjoy four more Top Ten singles and a platinum-selling album.

His theatre work has included two West End runs in the musical Chicago playing Billy Flynn; starring as Sky Masterson in the Olivier Award winning Guys and Dolls and originating the role of Rhett Butler in Trevor Nunn’s musical adaptation of Gone With The Wind.

Darius should be pretty comfortable on the opera stage having honed his craft with Scottish Opera as a boy. At ten-years-old, he played a Trojan boy in the Scottish Opera's avant garde production of The Trojans and in his teens he toured with their critically acclaimed production of Carmen.
Alex James
The bass player of the Britpop band Blur could be swapping Glastonbury for Glyndebourne if he hits the right notes.

Danny Jones
Danny is sure to have youth on his side, but will his arias have McFly fans voting in their thousands?

Jimmy Osmond
He's sold millions of records as part of the Osmond empire, but will his opera solo stand the test of time?

Kym Marsh
The Corry actress is no stranger to singing competitions, rising to fame in 2001 after appearing on the TV talent show…

Marcella Detroit
Her soprano voice provided the lead vocals on one of the biggest hits of the 1990s, but has Marcella got the staying power…

Vanessa White
The youngest contestant and member of girl band The Saturdays is noted for her extensive vocal range.

Bernie Nolan
Will the Nolan sister still be in the mood for arias after her on screen vocal workout?

QUOTE(Bramley @ Jan 12 2010, 09:50 AM) *

+Quote this post
SpamFritter
post 5th February 2010, 01:33 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Take me as I am....
QUOTE(prettyinpink @ Jan 12 2010, 12:12 PM) *
they just put up Darius on the anglian blog site..singing clip is of I need you every hour, lovely!!

darius blog on anglian site

QUOTE(SpamFritter @ Jan 14 2010, 11:48 AM) *

+Quote this post
SpamFritter
post 5th February 2010, 01:34 PM
Post #7
Group icon
Take me as I am....
QUOTE(megham @ Jan 15 2010, 12:55 AM) *

QUOTE(B.P. @ Jan 17 2010, 12:12 AM) *
I waited outside on Friday night until 11.45pm but no sign of D So no pics from then just the day before and only took 4 then. I had planned to stay until midnight, but another fan waiting for Kym had got info that there was a bar open for them until 1am, so it would be unlikely to catch them anyway. Plus the fact that I was the only person waiting for D which always feels a little uncomfortable for me.

So pics, not great but as Meg says, it has been somewhat of a barren spell. I'm hoping this will change naughty.gif Taken with my old and battered, but much loved, Olympus C-765 compact camera smile.gif

This post has been edited by SpamFritter: 5th February 2010, 01:50 PM

+Quote this post
SpamFritter
post 5th February 2010, 01:35 PM
Post #8
Group icon
Take me as I am....
QUOTE(delphi @ Jan 15 2010, 11:21 AM) *
There's a good article in the Daily Record today -

Darius Campbell: I've changed my name from Danesh because I feel so Scottish

Jan 15 2010 By John Dingwall

POPSTAR To Operastar contestant Darius Campbell will sing Nessun Dorma tonight as a tribute to his 78-year-old grandad who inspired his name change.
The Glasgow singer became a household name as Darius Danesh through stints on reality shows Popstars and Pop Idol.
But he recently ditched the family surname he inherited from his Iranian doctor dad, Booth.

Darius, 29, chose to become a Campbell - his mum Avril's maiden name - after an emotional visit to grandad Colin Campbell in a Paisley nursing home.
He revealed: "My real name is Darius Campbell-Danesh. On my credit card and passport, it has been Darius Campbell for the last two years.
"In the last five years, I have watched my dad go from a life or death scenario back to full health.
"I've taken on the responsibility of being effectively a stepfather to two young children. And I've reached a stage in my life where I ask, 'Who am I?'
"Before Christmas, I visited my grandad. He is originally from Greenock and he sang The Green Oak Tree to me. He sang it in such a way it brought tears to my eyes. He was in tears at the end of it, as well.
"He said to me, 'I am proud of you. No matter where you are in the world, you'll always be a Campbell. You'll always be a Scot and you'll always be my grandson'.
"At that point, I thought, 'I feel like Darius Campbell'. That's the name on my passport. It's the name on my credit card. Back in the day when I was introduced as Darius Danesh, I didn't ever have the choice. Someone at the studio in England dropped the Campbell without asking me.
"I am Scottish. I am proud of my heritage and I don't want to lose that.
"We live in a world that is becoming very Americanised. Everything is a bit of a jumble and knowing where you are from is very important.
"When I travel the world, I feel so deeply Scottish. When people know me as Darius Danesh, it doesn't reflect that I am Scottish. People say it's not a very Scottish name. But Darius Campbell reflects that I am Scottish."

Darius also dismissed the notion of a family feud over the name change after dad, Booth, reportedly fumed: "He should just keep it Danesh because everyone knows him as that."
The singer said: "I don't know where that quote came from. I spoke to my dad and he told me he didn't say that.
"My father is one of the most supportive people.
"He considered changing his name to Campbell when he first moved to Scotland 30 years ago because he felt like an adopted Scot.
"He is happy with the name change. I'm still Darius to him."

Tonight Darius becomes one of several singers taking part in ITV reality series Popstar To Operastar.
For 10 days, he has been put through his paces by Welsh opera diva Katherine Jenkins and Mexican tenor Rolando Villazon.
Darius is competing alongside Blur's Alex James, Bernie Nolan, McFly's Danny Jones, not-so-little Jimmy Osmond, Coronation Street's Kym Marsh, Marcella Detroit of Shakespeare's Sister and The Saturdays' Vanessa White.
In each show, they will have to impress Katherine and a panel of judges with their arias, the operatic term for a solo piece.
At the end of each week, the weakest performer on the show, which is hosted by Myleene Klass and Alan Titchmarsh, will be sent home.
Surveying a studio that features winding staircases that end in mid-air, Darius confessed he hopes to win the series and fulfil his dream of being an opera star. "The set is like a cross between Moulin Rouge and a David LaChapelle pop video. It is surreal and larger than life," he said.
"My first professional stage experience was in a Scottish Opera production when I was 12. I fell in love with the stage and with performance.
"Then I got a role in Carmen and had two performances in London at the Covent Garden Theatre. That was my first West End experience."
Darius says he has been working extremely hard since Christmas to make his opera dream come true.
"I've thrown myself into this," he admitted. "It's unlike anything I've done before.
"I've had to unlearn what I learned for my pop career and as a musical singer. The techniques for opera are completely different.
"Katherine and Rolando have been explaining to me what not to do. I'm singing in a different language and have had 10 days of rehearsal to do what opera singers learn in 10 years.
"I see this as revisiting an old ghost.
"When I was 14, I made the decision to study and go to university and then follow a career in pop.
"That was 15 years ago, so to get the chance to revisit something and retrain is magic. It is golden in a sense.
"I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't in my heart hope to win it. For 15 years, I have wondered how different my life would be if I trained with Scottish Opera to be an opera singer. It has been a love of my parents for many years.
"They listen to Classic FM and their favourite singers are Placido Domingo and Andrea Bocelli. If I could win this, it would make my dad's year."
Darius first burst on to TV screens as the goatee-bearded, super-confident pop wannabe in 2002's Pop Idol.
These days, he splits his time between London and the Los Angeles home he shares with Canadian actress Natasha Henstridge and her two kids.
"But I spent Christmas and New Year in Scotland," he said. "Even though we had the harshest winter in years, there was nothing like being home.
"It made me appreciate it all the more because I have worked elsewhere. Scotland will always be my home.
"My dad had a successful operation before Christmas so we celebrated. It was important to be with my family.
"When Natasha's kids heard about Popstar To Operstar, they were really excited. I hope British TV accepts this type of show. It is completely new."
Popstar To Operastar is on ITV tonight at 9.00pm

+Quote this post
SpamFritter
post 5th February 2010, 01:37 PM
Post #9
Group icon
Take me as I am....
QUOTE(claireabell @ Jan 15 2010, 10:48 PM) *
here is the link to the full interview before proformance on the website go to interviews
http://www.itv.com/entertainment/popstartooperastar/video/

QUOTE(megham @ Jan 16 2010, 10:50 AM) *
Darius now seems to be not considered for a win. Obviously the bookies see how voting will be by fan base so I don't blame them.

McFly star Danny 4/1 favourite to win ITV show Popstar to Opera Star
15.01.2010 | Author: Your Story | Posted in Television | Press Release Tags: Boylesports, Danny, McFly, Popstar to Opera Star, Television, TV
McFly star 4/1 favourite to win ITV show Popstar to Opera Star
Friday 15th January – Boylesports have opened a market on who will win ITV’s latest reality/talent show ‘Popstar to Opera Star’, with Danny Jones from McFly the 4/1 favourite.
The program will see eight established popstars battle it out to become an opera performer and the firm are offering 5/1 that Vanessa White from girl band the Saturdays will go all the way, whilst former Blur bassist Alex James is the outsider at 10/1. The celebrities will receive coaching from mezzo-soprano Katherine Jenkins and tenor Rolando Villazon throughout the series, which kicks off this evening.
“I’m really looking forward to this latest take on the celebrity talent show and it’ll be interesting to see how the group can deal with the demands singing opera puts on their voices,” says Nicola McGeady, Boylesports Entertainment Spokesperson. “Some of the contestants have built fantastic pop careers with limited talent so I can’t wait to find how they get on – it should make for some entertaining TV.”
Popstar To Opera Star – Outright Winner
Danny Jones 4/1
Vanessa White 5/1
Marcella Detroit 11/2
Jimmy Osmond 6/1
Kym Marsh 6/1
Bernie Nolan 7/1
Darius Campbell 7/1
Alex James 10/1

+Quote this post
SpamFritter
post 5th February 2010, 01:43 PM
Post #10
Group icon
Take me as I am....
QUOTE(claireabell @ Jan 15 2010, 06:19 PM) *
from daily record

Darius Campbell: I've changed my name from Danesh because I feel so Scottish

Jan 15 2010 By John Dingwall

POPSTAR To Operastar contestant Darius Campbell will sing Nessun Dorma tonight as a tribute to his 78-year-old grandad who inspired his name change.

The Glasgow singer became a household name as Darius Danesh through stints on reality shows Popstars and Pop Idol.

But he recently ditched the family surname he inherited from his Iranian doctor dad, Booth.

Darius, 29, chose to become a Campbell - his mum Avril's maiden name - after an emotional visit to grandad Colin Campbell in a Paisley nursing home.

He revealed: "My real name is Darius Campbell-Danesh. On my credit card and passport, it has been Darius Campbell for the last two years.

"In the last five years, I have watched my dad go from a life or death scenario back to full health.

"I've taken on the responsibility of being effectively a stepfather to two young children. And I've reached a stage in my life where I ask, 'Who am I?'

"Before Christmas, I visited my grandad. He is originally from Greenock and he sang The Green Oak Tree to me. He sang it in such a way it brought tears to my eyes. He was in tears at the end of it, as well.

"He said to me, 'I am proud of you. No matter where you are in the world, you'll always be a Campbell. You'll always be a Scot and you'll always be my grandson'.

"At that point, I thought, 'I feel like Darius Campbell'. That's the name on my passport. It's the name on my credit card. Back in the day when I was introduced as Darius Danesh, I didn't ever have the choice. Someone at the studio in England dropped the Campbell without asking me.

"I am Scottish. I am proud of my heritage and I don't want to lose that.

"We live in a world that is becoming very Americanised. Everything is a bit of a jumble and knowing where you are from is very important.

"When I travel the world, I feel so deeply Scottish. When people know me as Darius Danesh, it doesn't reflect that I am Scottish. People say it's not a very Scottish name. But Darius Campbell reflects that I am Scottish."

Darius also dismissed the notion of a family feud over the name change after dad, Booth, reportedly fumed: "He should just keep it Danesh because everyone knows him as that."

The singer said: "I don't know where that quote came from. I spoke to my dad and he told me he didn't say that.

"My father is one of the most supportive people.

"He considered changing his name to Campbell when he first moved to Scotland 30 years ago because he felt like an adopted Scot.

"He is happy with the name change. I'm still Darius to him."

Tonight Darius becomes one of several singers taking part in ITV reality series Popstar To Operastar.

For 10 days, he has been put through his paces by Welsh opera diva Katherine Jenkins and Mexican tenor Rolando Villazon.

Darius is competing alongside Blur's Alex James, Bernie Nolan, McFly's Danny Jones, not-so-little Jimmy Osmond, Coronation Street's Kym Marsh, Marcella Detroit of Shakespeare's Sister and The Saturdays' Vanessa White.

In each show, they will have to impress Katherine and a panel of judges with their arias, the operatic term for a solo piece.

At the end of each week, the weakest performer on the show, which is hosted by Myleene Klass and Alan Titchmarsh, will be sent home.

Surveying a studio that features winding staircases that end in mid-air, Darius confessed he hopes to win the series and fulfil his dream of being an opera star. "The set is like a cross between Moulin Rouge and a David LaChapelle pop video. It is surreal and larger than life," he said.

"My first professional stage experience was in a Scottish Opera production when I was 12. I fell in love with the stage and with performance.

"Then I got a role in Carmen and had two performances in London at the Covent Garden Theatre. That was my first West End experience."

Darius says he has been working extremely hard since Christmas to make his opera dream come true.

"I've thrown myself into this," he admitted. "It's unlike anything I've done before.

"I've had to unlearn what I learned for my pop career and as a musical singer. The techniques for opera are completely different.

"Katherine and Rolando have been explaining to me what not to do. I'm singing in a different language and have had 10 days of rehearsal to do what opera singers learn in 10 years.

"I see this as revisiting an old ghost.

"When I was 14, I made the decision to study and go to university and then follow a career in pop.

"That was 15 years ago, so to get the chance to revisit something and retrain is magic. It is golden in a sense.

"I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't in my heart hope to win it. For 15 years, I have wondered how different my life would be if I trained with Scottish Opera to be an opera singer. It has been a love of my parents for many years.

"They listen to Classic FM and their favourite singers are Placido Domingo and Andrea Bocelli. If I could win this, it would make my dad's year."

Darius first burst on to TV screens as the goatee-bearded, super-confident pop wannabe in 2002's Pop Idol.

These days, he splits his time between London and the Los Angeles home he shares with Canadian actress Natasha Henstridge and her two kids.

"But I spent Christmas and New Year in Scotland," he said. "Even though we had the harshest winter in years, there was nothing like being home.

"It made me appreciate it all the more because I have worked elsewhere. Scotland will always be my home.

"My dad had a successful operation before Christmas so we celebrated. It was important to be with my family.

"When Natasha's kids heard about Popstar To Operstar, they were really excited. I hope British TV accepts this type of show. It is completely new."

Popstar To Operastar is on ITV tonight at 9.00pm.

+Quote this post
SpamFritter
post 5th February 2010, 01:44 PM
Post #11
Group icon
Take me as I am....
QUOTE(megham @ Jan 15 2010, 08:00 PM) *
It's live tonight - so no edits

A few shots from This Morning

QUOTE(megham @ Jan 15 2010, 08:02 PM) *

+Quote this post
SpamFritter
post 5th February 2010, 01:46 PM
Post #12
Group icon
Take me as I am....
QUOTE(Baytree @ Jan 16 2010, 01:11 AM) *

+Quote this post
SpamFritter
post 5th February 2010, 01:46 PM
Post #13
Group icon
Take me as I am....
QUOTE(megham @ Jan 16 2010, 05:51 PM) *

+Quote this post
SpamFritter
post 5th February 2010, 01:47 PM
Post #14
Group icon
Take me as I am....
QUOTE(megham @ Jan 16 2010, 05:52 PM) *

QUOTE(megham @ Jan 16 2010, 05:56 PM) *

+Quote this post
SpamFritter
post 5th February 2010, 01:55 PM
Post #15
Group icon
Take me as I am....

QUOTE(delphi @ Jan 18 2010, 11:34 PM) *

This post has been edited by SpamFritter: 31st August 2010, 09:31 PM

+Quote this post
SpamFritter
post 5th February 2010, 01:59 PM
Post #16
Group icon
Take me as I am....
QUOTE(megham @ Jan 19 2010, 10:46 AM) *

QUOTE(megham @ Jan 19 2010, 10:31 AM) *
Another review but Loose Women this time.

Popstar To Operastar #13 - Loose Women

This lunchtime, Popstar To Operastar contestant Darius Campbell appeared on the ITV lifestyle show Loose Women (watch it again here). He spoke with articulation about his experience on the show, weighted/diluted sensibly for this audience:
... we live in a temperate region of the world that can be quite cold... and we owe it to ourselves and to one another to be warm and expressive in our daily lives.
and responded with discretion to Lesley Garrett's typically straight-down-the-line assessment of the production team getting him to sing a tenor 'song' (Nessun Dorma, from Puccini's Turandot) when he is 'clearly a bass-baritone'.

As an aside, it was surprisingly good to see Lesley Garrett talking about this. One forgets that she was the original classical-to-the-masses artist, pre-dating both Russell 'The Voice' Watson and Charlotte Church. She is also the only classical crossover artist to have actually sung roles in staged productions. Her absence from the show's panel is (relatively speaking) a regretful omission.

http://framescourer.blogspot.com/2010/01/p...oose-women.html

This post has been edited by SpamFritter: 5th February 2010, 02:12 PM

+Quote this post
SpamFritter
post 5th February 2010, 02:01 PM
Post #17
Group icon
Take me as I am....
QUOTE(megham @ Jan 25 2010, 12:04 PM) *
From The Scottish Sun

YOUNG songbird Ruby Gray is following in the footsteps of her wee sister - and heartthrob Darius Campbell.
She's joined Scottish Opera's kids' chorus, just like her sibling Florence did a couple of years ago.

Darius - who has changed his surname from Danesh - was also on the company's books when he was a lad before becoming a huge pop star.

He ended up in the chorus at the age of 13 for a production of Carmen and is now one of the celebrities in ITV's Popstar To Operastar.
The sisters will follow his lead and perform in front of 1,454 Scottish Sun readers at a special performance of La Boheme at Glasgow's Theatre Royal next month.

Ruby, 14, said: "This will be my first time in an opera. I saw Florence do it and thought I'd give it a go.

"We're both big fans of Darius and love the new telly show."

Florence, nine, the opera 'veteran', added: "If you have the right training I think anyone could become a good opera singer.

"It's best if you start early though. That's the most important thing."

It included this old Darius pic as well.

This post has been edited by SpamFritter: 5th February 2010, 02:04 PM

+Quote this post
SpamFritter
post 5th February 2010, 02:06 PM
Post #18
Group icon
Take me as I am....
QUOTE(B.P. @ Jan 23 2010, 11:39 AM) *

QUOTE(megham @ Jan 23 2010, 12:36 PM) *