BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
25 Pages V  « < 23 24 25  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Good Wife
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
J▲hq
post Nov 10 2014, 07:09 PM
Post #481
if you're coming my way just don't
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,674

I wasn't a fan of Elsbeth this time round, even less so when Josh was involved. Shame as I've loved her in the past but her couple of episodes missed the mark for me. Call Me Maybe felt misplaced.

The last two episodes have been much better again. Although I was apprehensive about the States Attorney story when it was introduced I am really enjoying how it's progressing right now.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cal
post Nov 10 2014, 11:19 PM
Post #482
fire walk with me
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 5,964
   No Gallery Pics

+Quote Post
PaulM1983
post Nov 11 2014, 09:10 PM
Post #483
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 6,471
   No Gallery Pics

I laughed out loud at the incredible shade Christine was throwing with two little eye rolls. She was great in those scenes.

Brilliant episode again. They're really leading into a pretty unpleasant end to Kalinda though aren't they? It's still hands down the best show on TV.

+Quote Post
J▼hnkm
post Nov 11 2014, 11:11 PM
Post #484
Yeah, I'm awesome
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 11,709
   No Gallery Pics

OMG OMG OMG I want to know what Diane EATS/DRINKS to become to utterly fabulous

bottle it and feed it to me FOR LIFE PLEASE

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Nov 13 2014, 08:51 PM
Post #485
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 3,245
   No Gallery Pics

Elsbeth is best in small doses. Having a few episodes dedicated to her was overkill really.

+Quote Post
J▼hnkm
post Nov 25 2014, 09:51 AM
Post #486
Yeah, I'm awesome
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 11,709
   No Gallery Pics

Kalinda has some serious balls to take THAT to Bishop! I don't actually think she's going to die now, that would seem too obvious. I think she has an out and might use that as a means of framing him for killing her to take him down to avenge Cary.

Also, LOVING the rest of the episode too. Especially the whole letter thing, which was just the right shade of ridiculous and for once I didn't HATE Grace, even if it was all entirely her fault for being a far too naive/trusting fool.

+Quote Post
░░░░
post Nov 25 2014, 09:56 AM
Post #487
🌞🌞🌞
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 47

i found the whole letter storyline a little too slapstick and not quite right. would anyone ever, really, jokingly write a letter like that? too implausible and mildly unnerving tbh

i agree kalinda dying would seem too obvious but only to someone who is aware of her exit? to the casual viewer who has watched her since the beginning it would be a shock but idk, there is such a way to go yet.

i've loved having so many episodes in a row. truly spoilt in autumn, before we head into PATCHY SPORADIC rest of time ;(

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Nov 25 2014, 08:29 PM
Post #488
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 3,245
   No Gallery Pics

I'm not exactly sure how I want Kalinda to leave the show, I agree as a avid fan of the show that's seen every episode I don't want to see her get killed off.. but I also don't want to see her just walk off either.

Clearly her leaving somehow will save Cary. Perhaps she will kill Bishop and goto jail herself? Who knows. It better be big. Kalinda deserves the best.

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. Sure, Cary pleaded Guilty and took the plea deal, but this hasn't been accepted yet. There's still a way to save him and will undoubtedly Kalinda will play a part.

+Quote Post
♡ Heezus Froot ♡
post Nov 25 2014, 09:13 PM
Post #489
a.k.a. Marina XCX
Member No.: 8,335

QUOTE(Aaron. @ Nov 25 2014, 10:29 PM) *
Clearly her leaving somehow will save Cary. Perhaps she will kill Bishop and goto jail herself? Who knows. It better be big. Kalinda deserves the best.

That sounds like an amazing idea, except I want her to leave the country instead of going to jail.

+Quote Post
♫ Boyan ♫
post Nov 29 2014, 11:58 PM
Post #490
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 229
   No Gallery Pics

I don't know why...but I think they gonna kill her... :/ Bishop (his people) come to mind of course...

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  « < 23 24 25
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th December 2014 - 04:35 AM