BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Celebrity Big Brother Game Idea
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
What Do You Think?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 10
Guests cannot vote 
UltraCruelSummer
post 21st August 2014, 02:03 AM
Post #1
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

Hi I have thought of a game for Celebrity Big Brother this year and I was wondering if it was a good idea or not
Well contestants get evicted every week so what I was thinking is that we had our own least favourite CBB housemate. This would work with all the housemates in the current house will be out in a poll and the one with the most votes would be evicted on the same night a contestant is evicted in real life. So contestants that have been evicted in real life could still be on the poll and vice versa. Also if anyone wants we could also do nominations where we draw up a list of members who nominate 2 contestants each and they end up in the poll instead of the nominated ones in real life. Is this clear and is this a good idea?

This post has been edited by Ultraviolence1989: 21st August 2014, 02:03 AM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 21st August 2014, 02:06 PM
Post #2
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

I think if this stays at a yes by this evening, I want to put a team of a few users to nominate contestants so please pm me now if you are interested in being on the team

This post has been edited by Ultraviolence1989: 21st August 2014, 02:06 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 02:09 PM