BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> PWL Albums Being Re-issued
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Regina
post Aug 16 2014, 04:46 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572

http://jaredbraden.com/news/6474

Nothing all that special really. Might invest at some point. Still, nice enough.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
PaPa Ri
post Aug 16 2014, 05:45 PM
Post #2
Group icon
JanWasRobbed
User: 8,335
I'd probably get a boxset of all the albums, but I'd never get them separately.

+Quote this post
slowdown73
post Aug 16 2014, 11:02 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 1,031
I'll deffo buy them. The tracklistings are much better than the Japanese Cd re-releases we got a few years ago.

+Quote this post
SweetCandy
post Aug 17 2014, 09:17 AM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,605
I probably won't buy them but it's good for the fans, where can you see the track listings ?.

+Quote this post
slowdown73
post Aug 17 2014, 11:22 AM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(SweetCandy @ Aug 17 2014, 10:17 AM) *
I probably won't buy them but it's good for the fans, where can you see the track listings ?.

Try this website. Tracklist is a bit easier to understand.

http://pwl-empire.com/StepBackInTime/

+Quote this post
Nina West
post Aug 17 2014, 11:53 PM
Post #6
Group icon
We're all Glitter and Tears in the Moonlight...
User: 19,846
Yes I will definately get these at some point, loved her early stuff when I was a kid and still do now, her first 4 albums were fantastic, remember owning her first two albums on LP. Plus I haven't heard half of these remixes.

Kylie I just loved this album and it's still one of my faves of hers, loved the singles (I Should Be So Lucky (my fave), Got To Be Certain, The Locomotion and Je Ne Sais Pas Pourqoui. Fave album tracks Turn It Into Love (should have been a proper single), I'll Still Be Loving You & Love At First Sight. Looking at the bonus tracks, already know Getting Closer, but haven't heard Glad To Be Alive yet, so that would be interesting.

Enjoy Yourself Another fantastic album, just love Hand On Your Heart, Wouldn't Change A Thing & Never Too Late - the perfect run of singles, other faves I'm Over Dreaming (Over You) & Enjoy Yourself, great tunes. Also glad that Especially For You has been included and We Know The Meaning Of Love. Also the video into version of Hand On Your Heart looks like it's finally included.

Rhythm Of Love Kylie's maturing sound, which was great and saw her image change and well just LOVED it, Better The Devil You Know (all time classic and in my Kylie top 5), Step Back In Time another great Kylie going disco, What Do I Have To Do (sheer brilliance) & Shocked (the single version is simply fantastic and glad it's one of the bonus tracks which makes this album a million times better). "Secrets" another great track, so catchy and fun, "Always Find The Time" classic 90's dance pop sound which I just love & Things Can Only Get Better another great piece of pop and plus excited to hear the original mix. Looking at the bonus and haven't heard I Am The One For You and the alternative BTDYK mix.

Let's Get To It Okay not as strong or great as the previous 3 singles and was letdown by the weak "Word Is Out", but the other singles "If You Were With Me Now" so beautiful and moving, "Give Me Just A Little More Time" a fun cover, which Kylie does justice and "Finer Feelings" which was quite stunning. Also has some great album tracks Too Much Of A Good Thing, Right Here Right Now (should have been the lead single and simply brilliant), Live And Learn and I Guess I Like It Like That (which okay is dated, but still a great album track). Also the bonus tracks Say The Word - I'll Be There (a great track), Do You Dare and Closer, plus Keep On Pumpin' It (which I haven't heard for a long time, but interested to see it remastered).

+Quote this post
SmileyKylie
post Oct 12 2014, 09:47 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 20,515
with 2 weeks to go until release day ...... how many do we think have been sold? will any get in the UK top 100 charts in 3 weeks time? I know they sold ok on Amazon etc and different formats etc.... I am guessing there are going to be no downloadable versions

+Quote this post
slowdown73
post Oct 13 2014, 10:08 AM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
They are very expensive - still retailing at £22.99 for deluxe edition on Amazon which is absurb considering similar reissues by Donna Summer and Lisa Stansfield are half this price or less. I don't expect any of them to make the top100.

+Quote this post
Regina
post Oct 13 2014, 11:13 AM
Post #9
Group icon
Raining Shitter
None of these will bother the charts, there's not much new about them to draw fans in.

+Quote this post
slowdown73
post Oct 17 2014, 12:26 PM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
According to Amazon UK, release date has been put back to 3rd November.

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post Oct 20 2014, 04:41 PM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472
Been pushed back to next year - February 9th 2015 to be exact: http://pwl-empire.com/StepBackInTime/kylie...n-announcement/

Obviously they want them released at a quieter time to improve chances of actually charting!

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Oct 20 2014, 04:45 PM
Post #12
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Pronouns: he/him
User: 3,217
Some additional material on the DVDs too!

I really think their best chance of increasing the success of these releases would be to reduce the prices. £23.99 per 2CD/DVD release is quite excessive, and let's not even go there with the prices for the box sets. kink.gif

Edit: Just noticed they're £18.99 on the PWL site, that's a bit more reasonable than Amazon's current price admittedly.

+Quote this post
OceanBlue
post Oct 20 2014, 07:50 PM
Post #13
Group icon
New Entry
User: 15,148
Very bad news ! sad.gif Release date postponed to February 9th 2015.
Can't post the link, so C&P the announcement sad.gif
It's on the CherryRed website.

It is with sincere regret that we have to announce a delay to the release date of the Kylie Minogue reissues for ‘Kylie’, ‘Enjoy Yourself’, ‘Rhythm Of Love’ and ‘Let’s Get To It’.

The original release date of October 27th 2014 will now be moved to a new date of February 9th 2015.

Shortly after making the initial release date announcement, we managed to gain access to some additional materials, in particular some video archive, that we previously thought would be unobtainable. We had hoped to include this new material and still be able to make the original release date – but some of the video needs restoration work to bring it to the standard we want. Our team have been doing everything they can to complete this task in time, and we are sure the final results will be worth the wait.

We want to make these releases something special, and we share your disappointment at this delay – as always your continued support is truly appreciated.

+Quote this post
Regina
post Oct 20 2014, 07:52 PM
Post #14
Group icon
Raining Shitter
I dunno why though, they were never gonna sell much anyway, releasing when she is on tour is the best time, fans might not own her older stuff and want to own
a god copy of them.

+Quote this post
OceanBlue
post Oct 20 2014, 08:03 PM
Post #15
Group icon
New Entry
User: 15,148
Kylie:
KYLIE AT THE BBC:
The Loco-Motion (on ‘Top Of The Pops ’)
Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi (on ‘Top Of The Pops ’)

[No BBC performance of ISBSL? Really ?]

EJ
KYLIE AT THE BBC:
Especially For You (on ‘Wogan’)
Especially For You (on ‘Top Of The Pops’)
Hand On Your Heart (on ‘Top Of The Pops’)
Wouldn’t Change A Thing (on ‘Wogan’)
Wouldn’t Change A Thing (on ‘Top Of The Pops’)
Never Too Late (on ‘Going Live!’)
Never Too Late (on ‘Top Of The Pops’)

ROL
KYLIE AT THE BBC:
Better The Devil You Know (on ‘Going Live!’)
Better The Devil You Know (on ‘Top Of The Pops’)
Better The Devil You Know (on ‘Christmas Top Of The Pops’)
Step Back In Time (on ‘Going Live!’)
Step Back In Time (on ‘Top Of The Pops’)
Shocked (on ‘Top Of The Pops’)

LGTI
Word Is Out (on ‘Wogan’)
Word Is Out (on ‘Top Of The Pops’)
Give Me Just A Little More Time (on ‘Going Live!’)
Finer Feelings (on ‘Top Of The Pops’)
What Kind of Fool? (Heard All That Before) (on ‘Top Of The Pops’)
Celebration (on ‘Top Of The Pops’)
Celebration (at the Smash Hits Poll Winners’ Party)

+Quote this post
slowdown73
post Oct 21 2014, 12:39 PM
Post #16
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Let's hope they decide to include remixes of Celebration and What kind of fool on the Let's get to it release!!

+Quote this post
SmileyKylie
post Oct 21 2014, 10:01 PM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 20,515
in February if they sell 1,000 each they may chart top 100! lol. they will be bought for Xmas no doubt bya few people... on pre-order for 8 months lol.... should get some sales lol

what I am more worried about is the rumour Kylie is taking over a year off from music to concentrate on films sad.gif

+Quote this post
Regina
post Oct 22 2014, 10:22 AM
Post #18
Group icon
Raining Shitter
Well it's not like the music is doing much for her right now. It'll be nice to see her in more movies.

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post Oct 22 2014, 02:09 PM
Post #19
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51
I beg to differ, I really do not rate Kylie as an actress whatsoever so I'd rather not see her in movies.

+Quote this post
Red Blooded Man
post Oct 22 2014, 03:27 PM
Post #20
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 822
Her acting was pretty terrible on display in Doctor Who.

+Quote this post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:07 AM