BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Celebrity Big Brother 16 • Spoilers
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 28th August 2015, 12:33 AM
Post #1
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

For all the little goings on through the week as well as bigger scoops like who's been nominated.

----

Tonight, Farrah has already fallen out with Natasha. Not liking either of them so far, having seen the video... Natasha seems like a right cow.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 28th August 2015, 08:20 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

TMZ are reporting that Tila is already booted out!! For her Hitler rant on Facebook a few years ago...

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 28th August 2015, 08:27 PM
Post #3
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

I've seen that but not much surrounding it, so I'm not sure how believable it is? TMZ are generally reliable but surely Emma would've said something by now given a live show is ongoing.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 28th August 2015, 08:31 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Exactly laugh.gif And I don't think housemates have been kicked out for things in the past before, only in the house. Plus they would have done their checks and knew what she was like.

Omg no Channel 5 have confirmed it rotf.gif They were apparently unaware beforehand of the views she'd expressed.

+Quote this post
troylovesmusic
post 28th August 2015, 08:35 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,179

It would have been mentioned by Emma on the show right now surely ? And would have been put on the BB website as well so I don't think it's true I hope it ain't true either as I like Tila sad.gif

This post has been edited by troylovesmusic: 28th August 2015, 08:35 PM

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 28th August 2015, 08:44 PM
Post #6
Group icon

"Unfortunately, Channel 5 and Endemol did not know about the views and attitudes Tila had expressed in social media postings prior to her involvement in Celebrity Big Brother. When they were brought to your attention, she was called to the Diary Room for a discussion with producers and was subsequently removed from the house."

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 28th August 2015, 08:45 PM
Post #7
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

Good grief ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Calum
post 28th August 2015, 08:46 PM
Post #8
Group icon
nabad
User: 18,316

Smells of bullshit tbh. Surely a public platform such as Facebook should be one of the things that they perform background checks on as well as everything else? Having not picked up on it before she went into the house, I really don't understand why there should be repercussions inside the house.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 28th August 2015, 08:58 PM
Post #9
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

She said:

"He was not a bad person as they have painted him out to be. Not even close!!! Here is a man who was not a coward, stood up for his country in a desperate time of need… and yet not only did he try his best to help his country and people get out of what was a time of depression, economic collapse, high unemployment… he lost the war and was painted out to be a monster after his death. This is what breaks my heart.

Hitler was a good man and it takes some f***ing balls for someone to say this out loud in this day and age, especially for a public figure like myself."

(I don't think that was the whole thing)

Awful of course but they really slipped up, they should check these things. Just seems like they're a bit bumbling and didn't bother to check which doesn't look great on them! I knew of this from Tila before but I'm not 100% sure people should be thrown out for things that they said years ago, as much as she really shouldn't say this about a Nazi.

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 28th August 2015, 09:03 PM
Post #10
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
User: 18,061

Katie Hopkins has said worse tbh

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 28th August 2015, 09:04 PM
Post #11
Group icon

There must be something else to it that they're covering up. This information was easily accessible, it seems odd this would cause an immediate removal.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 28th August 2015, 09:10 PM
Post #12
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

QUOTE(Robot @ Aug 28 2015, 10:04 PM) *
There must be something else to it that they're covering up. This information was easily accessible, it seems odd this would cause an immediate removal.

I read a group against anti-semitism demanded to have her removed but I really don't understand how they could have missed something that's on her wikipedia...

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 28th August 2015, 10:11 PM
Post #13
Group icon

They can't have done. It's just about her biggest storyline, it's the equivalent of not knowing Helen Wood had an affair with Wayne Rooney for example. There's either some other reason why she's been removed that they're covering or it's a publicity stunt to get people to watch because there's a removal. I don't buy this reason at all.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 28th August 2015, 11:42 PM
Post #14
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

I thought it was WHY they signed her up! I knew of it (that's part of why I knew her) and I thought they'd think "oh god she says this stuff, she'll be a mess and explosive". Anyway, like I said, as questionable as it was (to say the least) to say that, it was years ago and not in the house. It does seem fishy if you look at it all I agree, especially how they won't really explain on the show even, any further than "stuff outside the house". I hate to be cynical but it does seem like a stunt, it reminds me of them letting Jeremy jackson in for him to be removed days later. Everyone knew he'd be a mess. I don't usually like to be quite so cynical but hmmm, hopefully there's more to it that we can find out at some point.

+Quote this post
troylovesmusic
post 28th August 2015, 11:48 PM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,179

I think it's a bit of a joke she's been removed tbh. Big Brother should have done there reasearch before putting her in . Also it's annoying how strict Big Brother has been become over the past few years . Like if this happened in the Channel 4 days they would have loved it.

This post has been edited by troylovesmusic: 28th August 2015, 11:50 PM

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 29th August 2015, 03:55 PM
Post #16
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

Even more moaning from Farrah:

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-b...l#ixzz3kDLYyCDx

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 1st September 2015, 06:37 PM
Post #17
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

The royal is guest is Paul Burrell. For the shopping task, the British housemates are going to be the Royal Family while the Americans serve them. Paul will be responsible for training the American housemates in how best to serve the royal family. He will be in charge of assigning specific tasks to the Americans throughout his time in the house, which will last until later in the week.

It's fitting for the task at least but yawn at him getting more TV appearances.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 1st September 2015, 06:47 PM
Post #18
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

That's such a waste of a live show drama.gif I thought it would be an actual new housemate.

They nominated today so hopefully they announce those live at least but I think it will be on BOTS still.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 1st September 2015, 07:00 PM
Post #19
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

Paul Burrell?

Oh what a let-down that is. I thought we were getting a replacement for Tila or Tila coming back which very doubt would happen.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 1st September 2015, 08:29 PM
Post #20
Group icon
nabad
User: 18,316

Well Tila's apparently threatened to sue if they don't let her go back in, so we'll see how that one pans out. kink.gif

+Quote this post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 04:26 AM