BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Kylie returns to The Voice UK
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liam.k.
post Feb 13 2018, 05:58 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472

Kylie Minogue confirmed to return to The Voice UK as a mentor
BY SAM WARNER | 13 FEBRUARY 2018

All those rumours turned out to be true – Kylie Minogue WILL be back on The Voice UK this series… as a mentor at least.

The Pop Princess will help coach Sir Tom Jones ahead of the Knockout rounds, following her own stint as a coach on the 2014 series.

"It's so great to be back amongst The Voice family as a guest mentor for Tom Jones," Kylie said.

"I love working with Sir Tom and have been blown away by the talent in his team this series. What a pleasure to work with such a great group of contestants and it's fair to say I'll be keenly following the rest of the series. Good luck Team Tom!"

Sir Tom added: "I have known Kylie for a long time so it is nice to have someone you know personally giving you help.

"It is reassuring having a friend as well as such an experienced professional. It was tremendous working with her when we were both coaches on The Voice UK in the past. She is an accomplished artist and a really lovely person."

The 'Spinning Around' singer isn't the only superstar that will help the coaches this series, with Craig David mentoring Olly Murs' team, while will.i.am will be joined by his own band the Black Eyed Peas. Jennifer Hudson's guest(s) will be announced soon.

The mentors will join the coaches in the upcoming piano rehearsals as they give out their sage advice to the contestants.

The Voice UK airs on ITV.

Deserving of its own thread, I reckon. The knockout stages aired from the start of March last series, so Kylie should appear in a couple of weekends time.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Theonix
post Feb 14 2018, 10:42 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
User: 8,661
It would be a good idea for them to pre-record a 'live' performance of "Dancing" or the second single while she's mentoring!

+Quote this post
SmileyKylie
post Feb 14 2018, 11:25 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 20,515
I don't think she is singing. ... just mentoring around a piano

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post Mar 17 2018, 01:37 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472
Bump ahead of tonight's episode where Kylie will be appearing.

+Quote this post
SmileyKylie
post Mar 17 2018, 05:43 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 20,515
I hope we get a little montage as an intro and so music throughout the show but let's see. Wonder if they had Stop Me From Falling playing somewhere over the talking lol. It was filmed several weeks ago so maybe Dancing will be featured. Hopefully she will sing live on the final in a few weeks

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:08 AM