BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What is the worst entry you ever sent?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Bré
post Thursday, 10:59 PM
Post #21
brer
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,300

I think we definitely had a thread or at least a discussion about this before as I distinctly remember thinking it's a bit oops that The Bullitts got sent by both me and Chez and we both said those songs were our respective worst entries.

It's still true though.

This has actually partially grown on me again over time so I don't entirely disown it but it's a pretty clear last place purely for the fact that I already got bored of it during the contest that I sent it to laugh.gif

I still fully stand behind nearly all of my other entries but the other one that comes to mind as wearing off on me kind of quickly would be 'Memories' by MAASAI. I need to do an update to my 'ranking all of my entries' again one of these days...

~

BJSC wasn't ready for 'Romantic Mood' tbh.

(also pleased to see Iz disowning Echosmith even though I did actually really like their song that was in the last Pop Forum Song Contest so I guess they're not all bad)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Riser
post Friday, 01:45 AM
Post #22
I've been gone
Member No.: 19,534

My only instrumental entry is also my least favorite overall blush.gif It was completely intended as a novelty entry and never grew on me the way my other entries have!

I love Cosby - Yeah! and am so sad to see it here cry.gif

+Quote Post
Iz 💀
post Friday, 01:57 AM
Post #23
welcome to the mountaintop
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 12,929
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Bré @ Apr 8 2021, 10:59 PM) *
(also pleased to see Iz disowning Echosmith even though I did actually really like their song that was in the last Pop Forum Song Contest so I guess they're not all bad)

I think just going through the songs I know from them (about 5, granted) 'Come Together' is their least good one. Doesn't lift up at all, I don't know what I was thinking, this is why I always try to listen to multiple songs from artists I've decided I'm going to send, if that's possible.

+Quote Post
Ghosty.
post Friday, 05:21 PM
Post #24
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 9,886
   No Gallery Pics

For Caerfyrddia, it’s probably Kalifornien by Clara Sagstrom, can barely recall how it even goes now! I even prefer the last placed entry from B-A-B-E and Jodel Time to it laugh.gif

+Quote Post
jAddy!
post Friday, 06:47 PM
Post #25
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 2,666

BJSC 061 - DNQ - MKTO - God Only Knows

I mean I don't know what I was thinking except that probably I was too busy at my job in Afghanistan at that time and my sources of searching for 'good' music were very limited.

Looking back now at those years I spent in Afghanistan, no wonder I piled up so many DNQ's laugh.gif between BJSC45-BJSC78!!!

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Saturday, 07:36 AM
Post #26
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

I was in a rush and sent one that sounded interesting plus the name made me snigger. Wasn't awful, but wasn't any more than "interesting" either...

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th April 2021 - 11:35 AM