BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Nintendo Classic Mini: NES, Retro console announced - Out 11/11/16
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
lewistgreen
post 16th July 2016, 01:21 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Pronouns: he/him
User: 19,585

Relive the 80s when the Nintendo Classic Mini: Nintendo Entertainment System launches in stores on 11th November. The classic NES is back in a familiar-yet-new form as a mini replica of Nintendo’s original home console. Plugging directly into a high-definition TV using the included HDMI cable, the console comes complete with 30 NES games built-in, including beloved classics like Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Donkey Kong, PAC-MAN and Kirby’s Adventure.

The Nintendo Classic Mini: Nintendo Entertainment System comes packaged with an HDMI cable, a USB cable for powering the system, and one Nintendo Classic Mini: NES Controller. And whether it’s rediscovering an old favourite or experiencing the joy of NES for the first time, the fantastic collection of NES classics included with each and every system should have something for all players.

The Nintendo Classic Mini: NES Controller can also be used to play Virtual Console NES games on a Wii U or Wii console. Simply connect it to a Wii Remote controller to make the experience that much more authentic. Players needn’t worry about losing any hard-earned progress either as each game has multiple suspend points, allowing them to start where they left off at a later time, no passwords needed.

Games included:
Balloon Fight
Bubble Bobble
Castlevania
Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr.
Double Dragon II: The Revenge
Dr. Mario
Excitebike
Final Fantasy
Galaga
Ghosts N' Goblins
Gradius
Ice Climber
Kid Icarus
Kirby’s Adventure
Mario Bros.
Mega Man 2
Metroid
Ninja Gaiden
Pac-Man
Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream
StarTropics
Super C
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Tecmo Bowl
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

I've pre-ordered mine. Retailing for around £50 with additional controllers for £7.99. Seriously cannot wait! w00t.gif

This post has been edited by lewistgreen: 16th July 2016, 01:30 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Riser
post 19th July 2016, 12:04 AM
Post #2
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534

I don't think I'll be getting this but I'd love to play some classic Balloon Fight/Excitebike/Pac-Man. Why didn't they include Duck Hunt!? sad.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 19th July 2016, 07:38 AM
Post #3
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Very tempted by this, looks incred.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread