BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Brand New Eyes : Knock Out, round one
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
vote for your TWO LEAST favourite songs
seriously only pick 2 and make sure its the ones you don't like
Careful [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Ignorance [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Playing God [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Brick By Boring Brick [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Turn It Off [ 2 ] ** [14.29%]
The Only Exception [ 1 ] ** [7.14%]
Feeling Sorry [ 2 ] ** [14.29%]
Looking Up [ 3 ] ** [21.43%]
Where The Lines Overlap [ 3 ] ** [21.43%]
Misguided Ghosts [ 2 ] ** [14.29%]
All I Wanted [ 1 ] ** [7.14%]
Decode [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 7

Linds.
post Jun 11 2019, 04:38 PM
Post #1
laugh 'til we cry
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,176

Hello!

Time for a low-effort game to try and get it looking a bit more lively in here! Y'all seem to like poll based games and BNE is celebrating a decade of existence this year so I thought that should be the first album we do this with - no doubt we'll have one of these for all of them at some point magic.gif

I've never actually run one of these before so I'm winging it but to keep it simple all i'm asking is that you vote for your two LEAST favourite songs included in the above poll and the two with the most votes overall will be booted with the remaining going onto the next round and so on until we have what should be our fave track!

Since there's gonna be multiple rounds to this i'm only going to give you 3 days to vote in this before we move on. Get your votes in for this round by 23:59 on the 14th of June for your opinion to count. The next round will either go straight up after or the next day, depending on how much time i have angel.gif

if you need a reminder of what this glorious album sounds like, please take a listen below - i've even done it as spotify embeds so you can listen to it as clips for your convenience:

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Linds.
post Jun 11 2019, 04:41 PM
Post #2
laugh 'til we cry

its only when you're forced to pick between them that you really realise how flawless and cohesive this entire album is, it's one i go back to v regularly still. easily my least favourite is the only exception and i've also went for misguided ghosts. the prior i would argue is up there with paramore's most overrated songs, it's a nice track and isn't bad by any means it's just one i get tired listening to before it's even over these days - although at the time i did adore it. I do really like misguided ghosts, more the meaning behind it more than anything but its always a song i tied to their ex-guitarist and is maybe a tad on the boring side but paramore are hella good when it comes to the acoustic things i just think maybe it gets a bit lost when literally the entire album except from the only exception is anthemic rock

+Quote Post
Liam.k.
post Jun 11 2019, 04:56 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Idol
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 12,472

This became my favourite Paramore album after I looked into their back catalogue upon discovering them in 2013. Not actually listened to it in a long time so I look forward to doing so ahead of participating! 'Turn It Off', 'All I Wanted' and 'Decode' are among my favourites. heart.gif

A bit random but I always felt 'The Only Exception' sounded like it could fit on One of the Boys by Katy Perry! laugh.gif It fits well with 'Lost' and 'I'm Still Breathing', which I could also hear Paramore singing.

+Quote Post
Linds.
post Jun 11 2019, 05:02 PM
Post #4
laugh 'til we cry

yea the only exception is very of it's time and actually is incredible live. I'm sure i've posted it somewhere here before but that time the played it at reading or leeds (icr which) where the power and sound systems etc all went out so it was just them sitting at the edge of the stage doing it acapella/acoustic - it was stunning and one of my all time favourite performances of any of their songs.

i'm really rooting for an ignorance or all i wanted win tbh but i also adore looking up and where the lines overlap. this is gonna be really damn hard to narrow down :')

+Quote Post
Liam.k.
post Jun 11 2019, 05:11 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Idol

I'm guessing it's this one? That's such a special moment! I really love it when artists carry on despite sound issues; some would kick off or carry on really half-arsed (hello Mariah Carey on NYE) but to me this shows that Paramore really do care about the music and their fans.

+Quote Post
Linds.
post Jun 11 2019, 05:40 PM
Post #6
laugh 'til we cry

yep thats the one!! wub.gif

+Quote Post
Linds.
post Jun 11 2019, 06:35 PM
Post #7
laugh 'til we cry

also let me know which album you guys wanna see doing this next x

+Quote Post
Linds.
post Jun 14 2019, 09:23 AM
Post #8
laugh 'til we cry

last day for this, please can I get some more x

+Quote Post
Liam.k.
post Jun 14 2019, 09:55 AM
Post #9
BuzzJack Idol

Ooh my vote will be coming!

+Quote Post
Liam.k.
post Jun 14 2019, 12:45 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Idol

'Looking Up' and 'Where the Lines Overlap' for me. When I looked at the poll, those were two I couldn't remember how they went so I had a feeling I'd vote for them before re-listening.

+Quote Post
Dexton
post Jun 14 2019, 01:11 PM
Post #11
rip in peace Dickston
Member No.: 25,045
   No Gallery Pics

Turn It Off and WTLO for me, although any of tracks 5-9 could have easily taken their place bar The Only Exception (my personal favourite from this album)

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:32 AM