BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)
If you have forgotten your password and a recovery email has not arrived, please click here to send us an email.

11 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> One I've Been Missing • 🎄, Xmas Single!
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Cremey
post 22nd November 2019, 07:52 AM
Post #61
Group icon
on a bench in coney island
User: 4,089

I love this heart.gif so sweet.
Perfect for a Christmas single, reallly hope it does well for them.

This post has been edited by Cremey: 22nd November 2019, 07:52 AM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
shindymindy
post 22nd November 2019, 10:03 AM
Post #62
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 2,021

It’s cute
Not amazing, not bad

+Quote this post
shindymindy
post 22nd November 2019, 10:03 AM
Post #63
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 2,021

Up to 5 on iTunes

+Quote this post
¡Mike Rotch!
post 22nd November 2019, 12:42 PM
Post #64
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639

Oh. My. God. When I heard ballad, I assumed a much worse Too Lost In You, but a pop ballad. What they gave was MORE RNB MID TEMPO!!!! rotf.gif rotf.gif It's so bad!!! It's just an Ariana rip off, but with much worse vocals. Vocals hurt me ears in the chorus and towards the end. Man alive!!! They have no direction. They literally just pumped out a desperate Ariana rip off. I was right all along. They were a Cowell band like Westshite, and so had the easiest gig in the world: do as he says. They could have milked it for yeaaars, well, they did, but for even longer than that. He would keep giving them Salutes and awful "sexy" videos and they would just have to sing/ girate them out. Westshite just had to stand on stools and badly sing karaoke songs. Instead they did a Spice Girls and tried to get into the US market with cheap, plodding rnb. This song is nooo different to that. Plodding, boring, bland, a rip off of Ariana's oversaturated sound, no personality, anyone could be singing it (same as Touch, but that was a decent song except that it should have been given to a solo singer and the video was woeful), more of the same we've heard over and over from Ariana clones and Ariana's songs this year. Just wow. It's bad. I am actually SHOCKED at how bad it is. I half expected just to say it's alright and leave it at that before hearing it, but WOW!!! It is hard to mess up a Christmas song, but they went and did it. If you want a REAL pop Xmas song new to this year, check out Emma Bunton's Coming Home For Christmas biggrin.gif

But Mabel's is no better. It is also an Ariana cheap rnb clone, but that one has a CHEAP DRUM MACHINE AS ITS MELODY!! If I had to listen to one, I'd just turn off the radio and sit in silence!!!! Both as bad as each other.

+Quote this post
¡Mike Rotch!
post 22nd November 2019, 12:44 PM
Post #65
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

QUOTE(Wall @ Nov 22 2019, 01:27 AM) *
The decline is real

100% THIS. Preach, Ler Ha Wallace!! They should have stayed with Cowell. Oh btw Ler, for the first time in yeaars, I had a bit of a recurring dream, well part of one resurfaced from one I had months ago ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
caseclosed
post 22nd November 2019, 01:07 PM
Post #66
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 23,311

Well I should limit myself to other forums.

+Quote this post
M477h3w
post 22nd November 2019, 01:17 PM
Post #67
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 81,871

QUOTE(Big Boobs Vjay! @ Nov 22 2019, 12:42 PM) *
Oh. My. God. When I heard ballad, I assumed a much worse Too Lost In You, but a pop ballad. What they gave was MORE RNB MID TEMPO!!!! rotf.gif rotf.gif It's so bad!!! It's just an Ariana rip off, but with much worse vocals. Vocals hurt me ears in the chorus and towards the end. Man alive!!! They have no direction. They literally just pumped out a desperate Ariana rip off. I was right all along. They were a Cowell band like Westshite, and so had the easiest gig in the world: do as he says. They could have milked it for yeaaars, well, they did, but for even longer than that. He would keep giving them Salutes and awful "sexy" videos and they would just have to sing/ girate them out. Westshite just had to stand on stools and badly sing karaoke songs. Instead they did a Spice Girls and tried to get into the US market with cheap, plodding rnb. This song is nooo different to that. Plodding, boring, bland, a rip off of Ariana's oversaturated sound, no personality, anyone could be singing it (same as Touch, but that was a decent song except that it should have been given to a solo singer and the video was woeful), more of the same we've heard over and over from Ariana clones and Ariana's songs this year. Just wow. It's bad. I am actually SHOCKED at how bad it is. I half expected just to say it's alright and leave it at that before hearing it, but WOW!!! It is hard to mess up a Christmas song, but they went and did it. If you want a REAL pop Xmas song new to this year, check out Emma Bunton's Coming Home For Christmas biggrin.gif

But Mabel's is no better. It is also an Ariana cheap rnb clone, but that one has a CHEAP DRUM MACHINE AS ITS MELODY!! If I had to listen to one, I'd just turn off the radio and sit in silence!!!! Both as bad as each other.

You are so pathetic. Have you got nothing better to do than write an essay after essay slagging the girls off? Why don’t you go to a different forum and post about music you actually like? You’re not funny, you’re sad. And even if you’re right about the song not performing well, the fact that pleases so much is actually quite worrying. You lonely, sad loser.

+Quote this post
¡Mike Rotch!
post 22nd November 2019, 01:23 PM
Post #68
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

QUOTE(M477h3w @ Nov 22 2019, 01:17 PM) *
You are so pathetic. Have you got nothing better to do than write an essay after essay slagging the girls off? Why don’t you go to a different forum and post about music you actually like? You’re not funny, you’re sad. And even if you’re right about the song not performing well, the fact that pleases so much is actually quite worrying. You lonely, sad loser.

The salt is real from the salty mixer!! You might want to sprinkle some salt over your shoulder after spilling so much! :')

First it's oooh you can't call a song bad, although you can say omg soo gooood wub.gif for some reason. Now it's omg how dare you state reasons for why it's bad?! Pfft. Song's bad. There's your summary x

+Quote this post
Billy.
post 22nd November 2019, 01:28 PM
Post #69
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 10,095

QUOTE(Big Boobs Vjay! @ Nov 22 2019, 01:23 PM) *
The salt is real from the salty mixer!! You might want to sprinkle some salt over your shoulder after spilling so much! :')

First it's oooh you can't call a song bad, although you can say omg soo gooood wub.gif for some reason. Now it's omg how dare you state reasons for why it's bad?! Pfft. Song's bad. There's your summary x

I mean I don’t really post either, but it’s a little embarrassing - i don’t think it’s about not saying your opinion but you’ve said your opinion 100 times before the song was even released so you were never going to like it. You’ve literally said how good your track record is for predictions like it means anything also, like live and let live it’s not that important.

PS I also don’t like the song so this is not a stan thing..

+Quote this post
¡Mike Rotch!
post 22nd November 2019, 01:33 PM
Post #70
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

QUOTE(Jonjo @ Nov 21 2019, 11:56 PM) *
Read the post PROPERLY. It's not quite "100% THIS!!!" is it? Isn't it More "70% THIS!!!"

---

Genuinely curious to find out why you still bother posting in this forum when you loathe them as much as you say you do? I'm not in Florence & The Machine or Tones & I's threads harping on about them/their music all the time. Nor am I ever in the Take That forum. I say my piece once and that's it, sometimes I don't even bother (then I'll make a little quip here and there in new relevant threads etc.. (more often than not tongue in cheek) like most people). I'll just let those that wanna discuss them, discuss them. So what brings you to this forum, constantly? I'm intrigued.

They were right:

"Love to hate me
Praise me, shame me
Either way, you talk about me"

Those are some reaaaally bad lyrics.

And because it's NOT an echo chamber, which is what you salty mixers don't seem to get? I would say my piece once, but in here it's impossible, as rabid salty mixers jump on anyone whose opinion isn't omg sooo goood! wub.gif So it's actually YOUR fault there are arguments as you don't allow people to say anything negative, and once someone does you keep posting and posting about it!!

+Quote this post
¡Mike Rotch!
post 22nd November 2019, 01:35 PM
Post #71
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

QUOTE(BiLLYx @ Nov 22 2019, 01:28 PM) *
I mean I don’t really post either, but it’s a little embarrassing - i don’t think it’s about not saying your opinion but you’ve said your opinion 100 times before the song was even released so you were never going to like it. You’ve literally said how good your track record is for predictions like it means anything also, like live and let live it’s not that important.

PS I also don’t like the song so this is not a stan thing..

Actually I posted once aboot it and once for the prediction thread before I heard it originally. Anything else was just a reply to salty mixers going off it laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 22nd November 2019, 03:30 PM
Post #72
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

QUOTE(Big Boobs Vjay! @ Nov 22 2019, 01:33 PM) *
Those are some reaaaally bad lyrics.

And because it's NOT an echo chamber, which is what you salty mixers don't seem to get? I would say my piece once, but in here it's impossible, as rabid salty mixers jump on anyone whose opinion isn't omg sooo goood! wub.gif So it's actually YOUR fault there are arguments as you don't allow people to say anything negative, and once someone does you keep posting and posting about it!!
it's not an echo chamber. So why do you insist on posting the same stuff?

Who have we jumped on? Pretty sure Bounce Back had it's fair share of people giving negative feedback and yet the only person that was "jumped on" was.. yet again.. YOU. You don't add anything valuable to the forum, I don't get why you're in here? You don't need to be. Nobody jumped on Lee for saying what he said? Nobody jumped on Calum for saying what he said in the tour thread... It's easy to blame the stans for "jumping on" people when they wanna discuss a song and ask someone why they think it's so bad or whatever. Doesn't mean they're jumping on them.

Your opinion and feedback is one and the same. You've given nothing new to this that you haven't said before about them. Just be gone. Let us who want to discuss it actually, you know, discuss it.

You've preached negative posts and things well before hearing it before. So bore off. Our problem isn't with people it's just YOU. Be gone.

+Quote this post
¡Mike Rotch!
post 22nd November 2019, 03:39 PM
Post #73
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

And yet you are just attacking ME and haven't said a single thing aboot me criticism, because you know it's right. You cannot listen to that and think it's a highlight when it's an Ariana rip off. You being an Ariana fan should be able to hear that laugh.gif

+Quote this post
*Tim
post 22nd November 2019, 03:40 PM
Post #74
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660

Not gonna lie,I absolutely despise this :')
Down there with Bounce Back, How Ya Doing

+Quote this post
M477h3w
post 22nd November 2019, 05:00 PM
Post #75
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular

QUOTE(Big Boobs Vjay! @ Nov 22 2019, 01:23 PM) *

Christ you need a life.

+Quote this post
Lee_J11
post 22nd November 2019, 05:26 PM
Post #76
Group icon
You can call me Manboy
User: 488

Yeah this isn’t that great afterall is it

What’s happened to them recently sad.gif

+Quote this post
¡Mike Rotch!
post 22nd November 2019, 05:43 PM
Post #77
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

QUOTE(M477h3w @ Nov 22 2019, 05:00 PM) *
Christ you need a life.

And you need new ears.

+Quote this post
shadow2009
post 22nd November 2019, 05:59 PM
Post #78
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,059

This is pretty boring.

Woman Like Me, Think About Us, Bounce Back and now this is four weak singles in a row. They're really starting to become stale. It's a shame because they're so talented and they've got so many bops under their belt but they're just making it harder for themselves to get a hit again when they keep releasing boring stuff like this.

You'd think they'd do an uptempo song about Christmas, bells, reindeer, presents, the excitement and snow falling and do something fun like Mariah or Leona Lewis not use it as an excuse for a dreary love song.

This post has been edited by shadow2009: 22nd November 2019, 05:59 PM

+Quote this post
M477h3w
post 22nd November 2019, 06:13 PM
Post #79
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular

QUOTE(Big Boobs Vjay! @ Nov 22 2019, 05:43 PM) *
And you need new ears.

I haven’t said I liked or disliked the song? You’re just looking for an argument which reflects how sad you are. Go get some friends and have a life thanks x

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 22nd November 2019, 06:50 PM
Post #80
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh
User: 32,047

I haven’t made my mind up on this really. I’d have rather a balls-to-the-wall Christmas ANTHEM like Underneath The Tree

+Quote this post

11 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

2 user(s) reading this thread
+ 2 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th September 2024, 08:47 PM