BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Deadpool, Feb 2016
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
p a v
post Mar 1 2016, 08:14 PM
Post #41
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397
QUOTE(Jonjo @ Feb 11 2016, 06:48 AM) *
I really enjoyed it too. It didn't go the extra mile in terms of story or anything and it could have been "amazing", but tbh it was pretty much as you would expect it to be. Ryan Reynolds was born to play Deadpool and I'm so glad it's got a sequel confirmed. The post-credits scene was amazing! laugh.gif

Omg we walked after credits began rolling. There was something after it?!? Fucccckkkk

Anyway, just saw this. It was amazing! Just slayed everything. That meta Ryan Reynolds joke was everything.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post Mar 2 2016, 09:39 AM
Post #42
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376
went to see it a second time, still great yahoo.gif

PS the post-credits scene is a direct copy of Ferris Bueller's Day Off post-credits scene (and also right down to the quoting of Oh Yeah by Yellow featured in the film) chick-a-chick-yeahhhhhh. Breaking the Fourth Wall was a Big Thing in that film... cool.gif

+Quote this post
Insomnio
post Oct 17 2016, 08:48 AM
Post #43
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 10,742
"Deadpool" is a comedy superhero film that was released in my country in the middle of February! The truth is that it was advertised enough by multiplex in the previous months and many movie sites wrote many articles for its content. Though, I was not very impressed by its official trailer, I wanted to see it on the big screen especially after the huge success of the American Box Office. "Deadpool" hit the top of our Box Office in its first weekend of release while its receipts far exceeded the other movies that weekend.
"Deapool" is an unconventional super-hero film that came to shake the "still waters" of Marvel. The central character of the story is Wade Wilson, a former agent of the special forces and now mercenary, who learns that he has thyroid cancer and that the cancer evolves very quickly to his vital organs. Having no other choice, he will be submitted to a test for the sole purpose of a cure, abandoning his beloved Vanessa. However, those in charge of the experiment have other plans in mind and Wilson will end up deformed but he will also have the ability to heal very quickly. So, Wilson will adopt his alter ego Deadpool and he will search to find the person who destroyed his life. Besides, he will try to approach Vanessa but every time he will hesitate because he is no longer the one she loves. "Deadpool" is an incredible movie that will surely fascinate the mature audience of Marvel. It combines adventure with caustic and coarse humor and the protagonist of the film, Ryan Reynolds, is enjoyable in his role. He's f***in' awesome! "Deadpool" had stunning visual effects, great film editing, brilliant dialogues and very funny characters. The best friend of Deadpool is undoubtedly one of the best comic characters of recent years! Tim Miller did an excellent job even though it was his first directorial job while the two screenwriters Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick had crazy inspiration writing the story of the movie! Deadpool is seen pleasantly from beginning to end and it contains all the elements that will delight fans. It is one of the few films that made me laugh so much although the hero initially experiencing a very dramatic situation. However, this does not mean that it is not moving because there were times in the first hour mainly that touched the chord of viewers.
Deadpool is already one of my favorite movies ever! He is amazing, he has genius humor, he has a dig at everyone and he is not compatible with anything (something like me smile.gif). It made an impressive opening at the American Box Office and broke the three-day record for the month of February ever! It has received very positive reviews from critics and it has assembled a high rating of 8,1 on IMDb by its users. I honestly did not expect to like it so much and I'm already looking forward to the sequel. I wish it is a dope film like the one I saw!

PS On the positive side of Deadpool: the sexy Morena Baccarin is the most intriguing love interest of any super hero.

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:16 PM