BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Welcome To The Gaming & Technology Forum
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Iz 🌟
post Jan 6 2018, 03:35 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929
Hey everyone, welcome to Buzzjack's newest forum, and hopefully a success as we bring back Gaming, this time paired with Technology, so gamers can geek out about whatever games they're currently enjoying or struggling with, or post about what's happening with the industry, including the Gaming Awards, and tech geeks can marvel at the latest gadgets from Apple or Tesla, but let's not limit it to that, there's a whole world of tech out there that may be interesting to talk about, the technology used to create music for example. Give help to anyone who's has a technical question or just share new ways to use programs and gadgets.

~

Bit of housekeeping: Gaming and Technology topics, that were being discussed in the Lounge are now located here. Topics related to the Internet, Internet memes or non-gaming social medias and such that are more societal will remain in the Lounge. I'm not going to be too anal about what belongs where while we set this all up, just post your new topics where you think they should go but that should be a decent divide.

Obviously since the demise of Buzzjack's second Gaming forum in late 2013/early 2014, its topics have been spread throughout the Lounge and it would be a mammoth task for comparatively little return to move them all back in here, quite apart from the number of technology threads. Hence please post in this topic if there's a thread you want to bump to be moved into this forum, I'll grab all of the relevant topics from the first 5 or so pages of the Lounge to start off with.

I'm going to be picking up a Buzzjack Discord to create a little community so that later down the track we can perhaps organise some multiplayers, as well as to show people the wonders of Discord as a gaming platform aid (always shows you what others are playing), peer-to-peer voice connections and IM system that's able to connect with nearly anything else, so the invite link is here: https://discord.gg/fwkYhK2

Otherwise, please enjoy the new forum and start creating topics for any game, old or new, that is missing a topic and you want to talk about. I want to make it so that Buzzjack has a proper outlet for people to post about games and tech - it has been lacking this for a long time - and we need the posts to ensure this continues to keep running.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Jan 6 2018, 06:06 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Sorry if that's all a bit long-winded, I tend to overthink when I'm planning. Post new topics on whatever and I'll go find some relevant topics from the Lounge to make this forum look a bit populated while setting up.

+Quote this post
TheSnake
post Jan 6 2018, 06:10 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Say that hiss with your chest, and...
User: 23,308
Looking forward to this forum. I enjoy playing computer games myself and yes some Buzzjack multiplayer would be good. Age Of Empires 2 perhaps..... ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post Jan 6 2018, 06:15 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053
Didn't expect this to drop!

I don't play many games anymore so not expecting my involvement to be too significant here but I always enjoy discussions regarding old, retro games.

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Jan 6 2018, 06:19 PM
Post #5
Group icon
QUOTE(The Snake @ Jan 6 2018, 06:10 PM) *
Looking forward to this forum. I enjoy playing computer games myself and yes some Buzzjack multiplayer would be good. Age Of Empires 2 perhaps..... ohmy.gif

I got Age Of Empires 2 in a sale recently! It's very much my thing so once I download it I'd love to.

QUOTE(Dobbo @ Jan 6 2018, 06:15 PM) *
Didn't expect this to drop!

I don't play many games anymore so not expecting my involvement to be too significant here but I always enjoy discussions regarding old, retro games.

I think one of the biggest mistakes of the old gaming forum was that it mostly, as far as I can remember, posted topics for newly released games in the same way the Movies or TV forums thrive on recently released features, without retro discussion. Gaming thrives a lot on retro discussion, especially with how expensive it is to get new games, so I'm hoping to encourage discussions for retro games just as much if not more so that's good.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jan 6 2018, 06:23 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
I've been getting into retro gaming a lot too so I'll try and contribute bits here when I can!

Oliver would be a superb mod for this as someone who I know is hugely into gaming moreso than anyone on Buzzjack tbh.

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post Jan 6 2018, 06:45 PM
Post #7
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835
I have a few ideas up my sleeve I'm very excited about this forum!

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Jan 6 2018, 09:20 PM
Post #8
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639
FINALLY!!

OH WELL DONE, IZ!! wub.gif wub.gif

FF7 AND ASSASSIN'S CREED DISCUSSION SAY WHAAAT?

+Quote this post
TheSnake
post Jan 7 2018, 03:06 PM
Post #9
Group icon
Say that hiss with your chest, and...
User: 23,308
QUOTE(Shia LeMuffQueef @ Jan 6 2018, 09:20 PM) *
FINALLY!!
OH WELL DONE, IZ!! wub.gif wub.gif
FF7 AND ASSASSIN'S CREED DISCUSSION SAY WHAAAT?

I will start an Assassins Creed thread!

+Quote this post
Oliver
post Jul 2 2019, 06:52 AM
Post #10
Group icon
Buzzjack's Finest Alcoholic.
User: 15,367
I’m going to a gaming event in a Friday night, which is the perfect opportunity for my first post on my new blog!

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post Jul 2 2019, 03:08 PM
Post #11
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835
Ooo have fun!!

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:11 PM