BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> SlamDunk Festival 2020, north 23/05 | south 24/05
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Linds.
post Sep 25 2019, 08:45 AM
Post #1
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,176

so today marked the first line up announcement for this year's slamdunk fesitval! i went last year and figured since most of you guys are from the UK that having a thread for it might work! is anyone else considering going?

the north date in leeds is the 23rd of may with the south date in hatfield on the 24th. it's the second year of them running it entirely outdoors, last year was my first experience of slamdunk at all so idk how it really compared to previous years but i thought the venue was ideal as it was really easy to get around (the only issue was no phone signal but that's not the end of the world). If i go again this year it will probably be the north date i go to again.

theres been quite a bit of negativity surrounding the first lineup announcement but the fact they've got state champs there has already made me really want to go laugh.gif I've seen them twice before and they're incredible live. I also like Issues a lot and i do like quite a few don broco, hands like houses and mayday parade songs so it's not a bad lineup as far as I'm concerned! I'm excited to see who else they've got though, I'll update this thread when more news is announced x
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:20 PM