BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
13 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother US 22 // All Stars 2
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post Aug 6 2020, 06:45 PM
Post #61
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
QUOTE(Aaron. @ Aug 6 2020, 07:03 PM) *
Jason and Danielle from BB3 are doing a Podcast this season.
Danielle knows what she's talking about, Jason seemed to just agree and didn't have any strong opinions. Jason did confirm he got a call for the first All Stars however!
I wonder if Danielle even got a call this go around.

I think she’s put on Twitter that she was asked but turned it down, partly because she’d be the ‘old’ one

Derrick and Dan Gheesling were also asked an turned it down.

Meanwhile Andy wasn’t asked but would have chopped their hand off
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Aug 6 2020, 08:57 PM
Post #62
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308
Bayleigh: I’m very interested to see how well she does without all the drama from two years ago (Tyler aside). She seems more focused and is willing to play a more strategic game.

Christmas: I’m eager to see how well her physical prowess is considering we only got like... 3-4 competitions of that?Other than that I just have a feeling she’s gonna be pretty monotone.

Cody: His girlfriend better back off

I’m kinda surprised that he’s here? He was one of the only people I can remember liking in BB16 and eye candy is eye candy. After settling for Tommy last year I’m glad we’re finally back on track. I have a feeling that he’s gonna have his hands in so many cookie jars but he’ll be more tied with Da’vonne and Nicole F since he has the most connections with them.

Daniele: I am SUPER invested in her. In between her BB reputation and how she presented herself during the premiere I’m excited to see what she brings to the table.

David: cheer.gif I have wanted more early boot picks for returnees since Da’vonne came back in BB18, and I am SOGLAD he’s getting a “second” chance to play. I think him being a Day 1 boot is going to be a wild card; either people will target him because they don’t know his gameplay or he’ll be left alone for a good chunk of pre-jury bc they want to see how he plays.

Da'vonne: I think out of the three people who have played more than twice, I’m the least adamant of her. I’m sure she’s brought back to lighten up feeds and to prevent any riots from super fans, but out of her, Janelle and Nicole F, she has the ~worst~ track record so she has the most potential to make it big this one around.

Enzo: I don’t even remember this guy existing, he’s gonna end up being just therefor me.

Ian: ...I will never understand why they brought back winners. I’m still laughing at the fact that he said he was gonna play dumb and not intimidate people with his intellect and then beasting the HOH qualifier comp laugh.gif

Janelle: I have a feeling she’s gonna be first boot or somewhere around the bottom 3 placings JUST because this is her fourth season. Great cast pick, I would have preferred Britney coming in a third time but star power is star power.

Kaysar: Lol didn’t this guy invent the revolving door in Big Brother? He’s a fan favorite, I think his charm will pull him trough.

Keesha: YESSSSSSS I literally screamed when she came on my screen, one of my all one faves wub.gif I remember he being such an all-arounder that I think that will play into her favor this round.

Kevin: ngl I don’t remember this guy

Memphis: ...was that last group of four the eye candy of the season? I’m kinda meh on him at he moment like Enzo, Meh-mphis has a good ring lol.

Nicole A: I have a feeling that she’ll get into a mid table position this time around bc she is more recent than the others. I love seeing her on screen and she has a beautiful personality, she could blossom into a great all-arounder this season.

Nicole F: Great player, I love her, but she already won so I’m kinda in two minds about this.

Tyler: Is it just me or am I sensing a bit of a disconnect between him and other players? I think he was expecting more people he was close with and is now gonna be desperate to form more connections. Good that he’s not getting off that easy this time.

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Aug 7 2020, 06:29 PM
Post #63
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308
Kaysar won a safety comp and I think Janelle has safety too?

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Aug 7 2020, 07:02 PM
Post #64
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
QUOTE(Codeiric Diary @ Aug 7 2020, 07:29 PM) *
Kaysar won a safety comp and I think Janelle has safety too?

Yep he got a ticket to the Safety Suite and Janelle is his +1! They seemed to be Cody's targets so that worked out well!

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Aug 10 2020, 03:05 AM
Post #65
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245
heart.gif That entire episode being about Janelle and Kaysar, with a slight hint of Dani to remind us she's still there.
I think that was the best decision for them, it buys them a week. Cody for sure would have put them both up. I do however think Janelle's target is too big, I just hope if she does go soon that Kaysar isn't a immediate target.

That safety suite is BALLER, hopefully they use it for other things. But, why haven't they gone outside yet? I guess there must be a lot to tare down after the Launch.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Aug 13 2020, 12:54 AM
Post #66
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
The Kaysar/Da'vonne and Ian conversations had me tearing up. Really beautiful. Kudos to CBS.
The rest I could have done without, Kevin's piss poor game play and Cody really struggling with this HOH is not interesting to watch at all.

CODY ON THE BANANA THO
Even Enzo had decent technique laugh.gif I can't believe he won something in an ALLSTARS season!

+Quote this post
Scene
post Aug 14 2020, 12:09 AM
Post #67
Group icon
This is where you end and I begin
User: 5,567
I'm actually loving the fact Kaysar saved both him and Janelle from being eliminated week 1. cheeseblock.png They are two of my all-time favourites so hopefully they can form a strong enough alliance before week 2 kicks off. The best bet is Da'Vonne and Bayleigh bringing in David and Kaysar (due to minorities always being at a disadvantage in this game) and they bring in Janelle by extension. I doubt they are that smart though.

QUOTE(Codeiric Diary @ Aug 6 2020, 09:57 PM) *
Da'vonne: I think out of the three people who have played more than twice, I’m the least adamant of her. I’m sure she’s brought back to lighten up feeds and to prevent any riots from super fans, but out of her, Janelle and Nicole F, she has the ~worst~ track record so she has the most potential to make it big this one around.

Kaysar? kink.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Aug 14 2020, 12:55 AM
Post #68
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Other than Enzo, Memphis was who I wanted to get HOH least D: That's basically just Cody getting a second week. I'm assuming it will be Janelle/Kaysar on the block, I really was gunning for either of those two to get HOH sad.gif

I've been disappointed so far tbh, it's All Stars and all that happened first week is the obvious white males largely aligning together as "bros" and probably the least threatening player being taken out, yet Enzo and Cody think they've Dan Gheeslinged some shit and made a huge move I swear laugh.gif

Ranking:

01 Janelle (forever an icon, I think she is screwed but I shall enjoy what we do have of her)
02 Ian (as with Janelle, I feel his days are numbered but he's just so pure and you can tell he's thinking about how to approach the game knowing he's a target)
03 Kaysar (he's playing a little too hard maybe but it wouldn't be Kaysar without that and we love him for it)
04 Da'vonne (very smart, I am hoping that she weeds out the 83 alliances everyone seems to have and shakes things up a bit, I've got her earmarked as one who could do that)
05 Bayleigh (similar to Da'vonne, I feel like she's watching and waiting and she's definitely learned from her last stint)
06 Nicole F (I kind of equally hate and love her, I can't decide? laugh.gif There's something I love about watching her but then she always does or says something and I think she's awful again)
07 Nicole A (pure soul, love and bless her, but she is having 0 impact on the game! She's like a deer in headlights and seems very out of her depth, starstruck almost as such a superfan in amongst this bucnh of players)
08 Dani (practically non-existent but I feel in the early game, that's a good thing. She knows her mistake from last time she played, and laying low is smart at this point, by the time she has to come up and play, she'll have excellent connections and be set up - she's arguably my tip to win at this point)
09 Cody (he's always likeable, but I really don't like where this alliance is going, if we get another season like BB16 with him/Enzo etc. steamrolling the whole game, it'll be one of the most boring series to date)
10 Kevin (like him as a person well enough)
11 Tyler (surprisingly don't hate him, thought he'd be gung-ho with some bro alliance but he's just repeating his same mistake from last season laugh.gif I'm interested to see where his game goes, for now he's safe as houses as nothing will be exposed yet so he's got time)
12 David (idk what he's doing with his play dumb thing, I guess that'll work to keep him in for a bit as he doesn't seem like a target that way but I mean they just voted out Keesha so that's no guarantee laugh.gif
13 Christmas (honestly forget she's there half the time)
14 Enzo (just as in BB12, generic dude-bro alliance filler, yawn)
15 Memphis (idk there's just something unlikeable)

I only really dislike Enzo and Memphis, it's a really good cast but it'd be the most 2020 thing for us to get a season like BB16 where it's a predictable steamroll drama.gif

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Aug 14 2020, 01:13 AM
Post #69
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
Yeah I'm sensing Janelle / Kaysar noms sadly - though I think it's partly their own fault, for both playing in last week's safety competition...!! One of them should have kept theirs for this week really drama.gif

Those two aside - I could see Ian being in danger? Memphis clearly has his alliance and it's probably too early for him to want to turn on any of those, while people like Bayleigh, Da'Vonne and David are no harm when Janelle's right there. I'll be gutted if she goes on the block but honestly, I'd do the same in Memphis' shoes.

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Aug 14 2020, 06:33 AM
Post #70
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
The problem is that there’s been a lot of pre-gaming so Derrick’s told Cody a lot of things and he also spoke to Nicole F, Memphis, Da’vonne, Dani I think to get them to work with Cody one way or another. It really spoils it for me! It’s why Cody immediately wanted to work with Memphis yet had no idea who Keesha was despite them being in the same season.

In terms of alliances, it does seem more messy than normal with lots of different ones being set up rather than a main 6-8 person alliance. I’m still praying it’s not yet another season of the alpha males dominating. If that’s able to happen in All Stars with such a strong female line-up, it’s tough to imagine a season where it won’t happen sad.gif

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Aug 15 2020, 10:44 AM
Post #71
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
Just caught up with the actual eviction episode. What are they thinking with having the evictee wear a mask?!?! Such a joke as if they had the virus, the whole house is going to have it and you have no show!! It makes no sense, especially if Julie isn’t wearing one.

Also lol but yawn at Memphis picking ‘unusual people’ by going: blonde woman, blonde woman, blonde guy, blonde woman.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Aug 17 2020, 11:42 AM
Post #72
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Howling that it's All Stars and the 4 who've touched the block are probably the 4 least threatening who have had 0 impact on the game laugh.gif Things seem to be kicking up a gear though, Memphis' HOH isn't going over well with his side and even if Nicole stays, put it this way she is NOT taking being nominated well which is not what I expected from her. I think it's going to become less predictable as people are coming out of their shells and either establishing connections or going off the rails a bit so I can see things shaking up especially with the right HOH next time!

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post Aug 17 2020, 11:52 AM
Post #73
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835
I think he like cody isnt the smartest or good at lyiny so you can see why they needed Dan and Derrick

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Aug 17 2020, 10:30 PM
Post #74
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
That's the thing that's doing my head in, they will never be Dan or Derrick! Memphis especially was pretty much carried by Dan, all he did was win 2 vetoes to save himself and one to save Dan. Cody to his credit did a little more, but still both of them's legacy is that they were the "other" half of duos that dominated the game.

Funniest thing is Memphis going round saying he had to get Ian out to get revenge for Dan, yes I'm sure the best player of all time who came 1st and 2nd in his two tries really gives a shit rotf.gif But now he's saying David is a "boy amongst men" and needs to earn his place so he's voting him off?! I mean what a way to use your stint when you finally win your first HOH....

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Aug 18 2020, 12:29 AM
Post #75
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
NICOLE A JUST SAID “If I was an african American woman, Day would keep me” I'm sorry I am GOBSMACKED

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Aug 18 2020, 01:16 AM
Post #76
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
oh Nicole sad.gif

+Quote this post
Riser
post Aug 18 2020, 01:25 AM
Post #77
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534
I'm quite glad for Memphis to waste his HOH if it means Kaysar and Janelle are not being targeted laugh.gif That being said I'm not excited about this six-person alliance and can't say I care to see them running the game, so I hope things shake up quickly or that we see more cracks within the group of six.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Aug 18 2020, 02:47 AM
Post #78
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Yeah I do think this HOH stint will fracture their alliance which will shake up the game, on the surface it seems like a pointless HOH but I think the dynamics that result from how he's playing this week will provide some interesting points to keep an eye on over the next week or two!

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Aug 20 2020, 01:24 AM
Post #79
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Memphis: PROUD SUPPORTER OF A DAD BOD. That's where it ends for me. He's playing for 2nd again, he will absolutely lose against Cody if they're at the end together. I hate this whole alliance and I hope it falls apart, Cody goes Pre-Jury and Memphis gets a brain and rises like a Phoenix from the ashes.

Dani: i hope she gets bored again like in her last season when she has all that safety and ends this alliance and find something better.

I'm not sold on this season just yet. It's balanced out pretty well, but outside of the Da'Vonne/Baileigh alliance... I don't really like any other alliance. I'm happy they brought Janelle/Kaysar back.. But they aren't gonna last much longer, so no point in rooting for any of them.

+Quote this post
FrankLuck
post Aug 20 2020, 03:20 PM
Post #80
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 10,284
Memphis is 100% the kind of person who I usually hate with all my heart.

+Quote this post

13 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:56 AM