BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Have you ever seen Rihanna live?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Have you ever seen Rihanna live
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 7
Guests cannot vote 
Andrew.
post Jul 8 2017, 02:01 AM
Post #1
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161
Since some of us have seen Rih live on here (I hope you have given you're in a Rihanna forum ;o x), I thought we should all share our experiences!

I've seen her at:
LGOE tour, Glasgow SECC 20 May 2010
Loud Tour, Glasgow SECC 10 October 2011 and 23 November 2011
Diamonds World Tour Manchester Arena 13 June 2013
ANTI World Tour Glasgow Hampden Park 27 June 2016

I really wanted to see the GGGB tour, I wasn't even a huge fan at the time but she came to actual Aberdeen iirc and no one good ever comes here so I just wanted a chance for a change laugh.gif All four times I've seen her have been great, the Loud Tour was easily the best though as the atmosphere was soooo electric and I was in peak Stan mode then *.* LGOE Tour and Diamonds World Tour were great too (although there was a LOT of pushing and showing at DWT, like I honestly had a couple of bruises when I got home :')), last year was good also and her performance was the same as it always is but the stadium was...not filled to say the least and I was seated (not my choice sad.gif) so it was a bit flat. sad.gif definitely standing next time!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Jul 8 2017, 02:36 AM
Post #2
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Pronouns: he/him
User: 3,217
I've seen her twice, fantastic on both occasions! *.*

18/12/2007 - Good Girl Gone Bad Tour - Birmingham NEC
10/06/2013 - Diamonds World Tour - Cardiff Millennium Stadium

DWT is particularly memorable for being my first concert at a stadium! I wasn't very close to the stage (side tier) but that didn't matter, I remember finding it quite awe-inspiring to be amongst so many people in such a vast setting; being there just felt like a special moment. wub.gif

I really wish I'd gone to see the Loud tour. </3

+Quote this post
...ready for it
post Jul 8 2017, 05:41 AM
Post #3
Group icon
I'm not asleep, my mind is alive.
Pronouns: she/her
User: 1,454
I haven't.

+Quote this post
Josh!
post Jul 8 2017, 07:52 AM
Post #4
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692
Yes, I've seen her once live on the Last Girl On Earth Tour in Newcastle where Pixie Lotti was the supporting act laugh.gif I absolutely loved it and thought the set pieces were amazing too but obviously it was lacking in so many of her hits that didn't exist yet and for that reason, I would love to see her again (perhaps on the next tour even wub.gif).

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post Jul 8 2017, 09:56 AM
Post #5
Group icon
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
User: 11,955
Seen at on both the LOUD and Diamonds tours, loved both shows! Gutted I couldn't make the ANTI tour sad.gif

+Quote this post
Andrew.
post Jul 8 2017, 05:20 PM
Post #6
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161
QUOTE(Mrs. Potts @ Jul 8 2017, 08:52 AM) *
Yes, I've seen her once live on the Last Girl On Earth Tour in Newcastle where Pixie Lotti was the supporting act laugh.gif I absolutely loved it and thought the set pieces were amazing too but obviously it was lacking in so many of her hits that didn't exist yet and for that reason, I would love to see her again (perhaps on the next tour even wub.gif).

She was in Glasgow too, only time I've ever seen her *.* I didn't even like Pixie that much then, god knows how I'd cope now with two of my queens in one room! cry.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:07 AM