BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Minions
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
J❄️hq
post Apr 23 2015, 07:51 PM
Post #1
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674
No thread already?

Saw this particular trailer for the first time today before the Avengers. Do animated characters get much cuter than the minions? wub.gif Already booking with a couple of months to go, so excited for this! Big Hero 6 and Shaun the Sheep are two of my favourite movies of the year so far and I think this could potentially join them.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post May 11 2015, 11:06 PM
Post #2
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
Expecting this to be the biggest animation of the year, by a margin. Really, REALLY looking forward to it myself! I doubt it'll top 'Big Hero 6' or (hopefully) any of the Pixar releases, but it should be solid!

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post May 21 2015, 10:45 PM
Post #3
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947
So buzzed for this, looks so fungi and perfect heart.gif

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Jun 27 2015, 03:46 PM
Post #4
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674
Less 'adult friendly' than many of its animated peers imo. It has the cute factor, but it didn't really have me laughing sadly. Maybe some of the most amusing parts were already featured in the trailers tongue.gif

But props for all the London Underground promo *.*

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post Jul 14 2015, 08:57 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376
great to look at, great 60's soundtrack, great cast, I fell asleep 10 minutes in and woke up for the climax. Oops!

Little kids will love it though.

+Quote this post
NellyEverySundae
post Jul 14 2015, 11:04 PM
Post #6
Group icon
#TeamKrustyKrab
User: 20,675
I thought Minions would be big, but I didn't think it would actually get one of the biggest opening weekends for an animated movie ever (only behind Shrek the Third I think?) in the US ohmy.gif Shame about the mixed reviews it's getting, that'll stop it from reaching $400 million over there (which I hoped Despicable Me 2 would do a few years back).

+Quote this post
Josh!
post Sep 27 2015, 12:25 PM
Post #7
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692
What a charming little movie, ah how can somethin be so adorable. There were so many little moments that almost go unnoticed that are so funny, my favourite line in particular was when Bob had received the crown and the news reporter said 'Bob, who appears to be a bald jaundiced child' was so clever laugh.gif Moments like making the royal guards wear yellow fuzzy hats and dungarees or them all piling out of an underground train or little minion language gems like 'una scone?' which is just so cute when they're having an afternoon tea are what makes a kid film even more enjoyable so yay, excited for Despicable Me 3 now whenever we get it ad hopefully a Minions sequel or two as well.

This post has been edited by Josh.: Sep 27 2015, 12:26 PM

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:03 AM