BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Melodifestivalen 2016 / Heat 4 · Gävle (27 Feb)
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
AdamAloud
post Feb 27 2016, 01:20 PM
Post #21
Group icon
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
User: 11,955
Eclipse - Runaways 6/10 The token rock entry but like Neverstore last year I don't hate it! Ask me again when they knock Dolly Style out though.

Dolly Style - Rollercoaster 9/10 Well naturally I absolutely love it! It could be a Saturdays song. Not as iconic as 'Hello Hi' though of course.

Martin Stenmarck - Du tar mig tillbaks 1/10 The male version of Pernilla Andersson's song. DULL

Linda Bengtzing - Killer Girl 9/10 THIS on the other hand is a non-stop schlager RAVE *.*

Frans - If I Were Sorry 2/10 Now I'm usually ALL FOR the tween girl act but I cannot fathom how this is as popular as it is! He looks dreadful, sounds awful with that LENA-ESQUE cockeny accent and the song is just not memorable at all. Probably going direkt though :/

Panetoz - Håll om mig hårt 8/10 Loving this more than 'Efter solsken' already! And I'm already so excited for awkward white guy to own the perf!!

Molly Sandén - Youniverse 10/10 Well this is the winner for me, absolutely love it.

DTG: Molly Sandén, Frans
AC: Dolly Style, Panetoz
5th: Eclipse
6th: Linda Bengtzing
7th: Martin Stenmarck
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Feb 27 2016, 01:43 PM
Post #22
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929
Runaways - A song built for me. Surprised me a bit with that chord progression too, it's a bit sharper on the turns than I'd thought it was going to be. Much better a token rock entry than Neverstore. Have at AC, ladz.

Rollercoaster - I love this hot bubblegum mess. *.* That's what I come to Melfest for, fun pop songs like that. And that's without seeing their kawaii getup.

Du Tar Mig Tillbaks - a bit dull really, hope this is one of the fall guys

Killer Girl - Seems pretty typical schlager with a few modern touches, and that's no bad thing, it sounds like a load of fun. Shame it's doomed.

If I Were Sorry - terminal. Reminds me more of Tom Odell than Bieber actually but the reason Odell wasn't awful was he had pretty good orchestral melodies to go with his pop, Frans does not have that at all so we're just left with an annoying voice and lack of a melody.

Håll om mig hårt - YAY THIS IS FUN. I'm always up for a bit of Panetoz performing.

Youniverse - Sounds... quite good. Definitely the song I'd have called to be doing best in this heat, might need a couple more listens before it clicks properly with me though.

I may be around for this heat, I may not be. Got other NFs and I might be too busy doing stuff irl for any of them.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Feb 27 2016, 03:57 PM
Post #23
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Eclipse - Runaways - not too bad for what it is! It's not really my thing but I wouldn't be averse to it being AC (although it's not in my top 4) for a bit of diversity, it's not horrendous. 6/10
Dolly Style - Rollercoaster - Saturdays comparison is spot on! This could easily have been on Wordshaker alongside Lose Control and Open Up! Very catchy and fun, I'm sure the perf will be brilliant as well. 9/10
Martin Stenmarck - Du Tar Mig Tillbaks - zzzzzzz. Probable last place hopefully/thankfully! 2/10
Linda Bengtzing - Killer Girl - very fun and quite unique with a mix of modern pop and classic schlager, but yeah it's pretty doomed sadly. 8/10
Franz - If I Were Sorry - JESUS CHRIST what on earth is this?!? I didn't manage to make it through the preview laugh.gif Just terrible, his voice is really irritating and the production and rest of the song is really just incredibly boring. 1/10
Panetoz - Håll om mig hår - definitely better than Efter solsken which I never really got into, it's so fun and catchy and the production is great! That middle 8 rap *.* 8/10
Molly Sanden - Youniverse - THIS HAS TO BE HER YEAR SURELY?! This sounds huge, it has that hit sound that it could cross over after Eurovision too. I think it'll be her or Robin surely? At least I hope to GOD Franz doesn't pose a threat laugh.gif I guess something from AC could creep up but I can't see it. 10/10

DTG Molly/Franz
AC Panetoz, Eclipse
5th Dolly Style
6th Linda
7th Martin

I imagine.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Feb 27 2016, 04:24 PM
Post #24
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674
Here for Frans to win Melodifestivalen *.*

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post Feb 27 2016, 04:41 PM
Post #25
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608

+Quote this post
Qassändra
post Feb 27 2016, 04:55 PM
Post #26
Group icon
DROTTNING!
User: 480
QUOTE(Qassändra @ Feb 22 2016, 04:56 PM) *

01: Eclipse - Runaways
Text och Musik: Erik Mårtensson
William Hill odds on going direkt till finalen (decimal / fractional / projected heat finish): 3.00 / 2/1 / 3rd
William Hill odds on winning Melodifestivalen (d / f): 41.00 / 40/1

PRÉCIS: Obnoxious subgenre continues to insist on invading humanity's prime gay pop contest, to disgust of all (except Eyes and a mysteriously stubborn subsection of the Swedish population)

02: Dolly Style - Rollercoaster
Text och Musik: Thomas G:son, Peter Boström och Alexandra Salomonsson
William Hill odds on going direkt till finalen (decimal / fractional / projected heat finish): 3.75 / 11/4 / 4th
William Hill odds on winning Melodifestivalen (d / f): 34.00 / 33/1

PRÉCIS: Having had all members replaced in a year and shoved into identical wigs in a sinister identity swap that I'm currently using as the base for my next screenplay, the Dolly Style brand is continuing its dedication to the philosophical advancement of humanity with a song “about a rollercoaster in that life goes up and down but always forward, and so you just need to keep doing what you want and to be yourself”. Nietzsche apparently being removed from textbooks worldwide as we SPEAK

03: Martin Stenmarck - Du tar mig tillbaks
Text och Musik: David Stenmarck
William Hill odds on going direkt till finalen (decimal / fractional / projected heat finish): 4.50 / 7/2 / 5th
William Hill odds on winning Melodifestivalen (d / f): 34.00 / 33/1

PRÉCIS: Hot daddy with the worst Melodifestivalen winner of the 21st century and best MF comeback by comparison with his previous entry under his belt decides to spoil the track record again and come back with dull Radio 2 fodder your nan'll love.

04: Linda Bengtzing - Killer Girl
Text och Musik: Mattias Kallenberger, Andreas Berlin, Linda Bengtzing och Dag Öhrlund
William Hill odds on going direkt till finalen (decimal / fractional / projected heat finish): 5.50 / 9/2 / 6th
William Hill odds on winning Melodifestivalen (d / f): 51.00 / 50/1

PRÉCIS: Having worn out a well-established persona as everyone’s abrasive manic aunt who won't stop mentioning schlager at the dinner table with her first heat knockout ever in 2014, Linda has decided to play the last card remaining for her: LESBIAN BREAKDOWN sad.gif With a track described as 'the lovechild of Alla flickor and E det fel på mig, fully in the genre of Linda. Fucking. Bengtzing.', this likely isn't going to be bringing any new supporters to the Bengtzing brigade. But can it rally the troops for Linda's last stand?

05: Frans - If I Were Sorry
Text och Musik: Oscar Fogelström, Michael Saxell, Fredrik Andersson och Frans Jeppsson Wall
William Hill odds on going direkt till finalen (decimal / fractional / projected heat finish): 7.00 / 6/1 / 7th
William Hill odds on winning Melodifestivalen (d / f): 67.00 / 66/1

PRÉCIS: Everything awful about simpering earnest acoustic straight boy pop from the last two years finds human expression.

06: Panetoz - Håll om mig hårt
Text och Musik: Jimmy Jansson, Karl-Ola Kjellholm, Jakke Erixson, Pa Modou Badjie, Njol Badjie och Nebeyu Baheru
William Hill odds on going direkt till finalen (decimal / fractional / projected heat finish): 1.73 / 8/11 / 2nd
William Hill odds on winning Melodifestivalen (d / f): 15.00 / 14/1

PRÉCIS: White Eurogays froth in anger as fun 4 non-racists Panetoz return from their 9th place tropical bop in 2014 and throw in some of Melodifestivalen's hottest modern hit songwriters for the bargain.

07: Molly Sandén - Youniverse
Text och Musik: Molly Sandén, Danny Saucedo och John Alexis
William Hill odds on going direkt till finalen (decimal / fractional / projected heat finish): 1.14 / 1/7 / 1st
William Hill odds on winning Melodifestivalen (d / f): 2.75 / 11/4 (FAVOURITE TO WIN)

PRÉCIS: Because they're really sensitive and stuff Molly and Danny decided the obvious response to the Paris massacre was writing a song in half an hour for Melodifestivalen, adding standards in song titles and songwriting to the death toll (tasteful song inspiration having already died on the MF altar with Linus Svenning). However, given this woman took a track as white bread as Why Am I Crying? to third, it's a cert for the final. But is it good enough to win?

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Feb 27 2016, 05:58 PM
Post #27
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929
Didn't even notice that about Rollercoaster. I assumed the lyrics were not worth listening to. Floored.

+Quote this post
p a v
post Feb 27 2016, 07:00 PM
Post #28
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397
with all the chaos in my life currently and having to have missed the last 2 deltävlings i almost completely forgot about this. but my body clock knew what to do <3

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post Feb 27 2016, 07:07 PM
Post #29
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116
I love that the Swedes massively take to their Eurovision 12 pointer every year, which is quite often completely different to that of most other countries and usually the biggest pop song on offer - Lipstick, La La Love and Tonight Again.

+Quote this post
Qassändra
post Feb 27 2016, 07:08 PM
Post #30
Group icon
DROTTNING!
User: 480
God Molly looks GORMLESS in that artist picture

+Quote this post
RobBot
post Feb 27 2016, 07:09 PM
Post #31
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117
Speaking like 9 months on, Tonight Again is probably in my top 3 of last year with Heroes and Love Injected.

+Quote this post
Vülker
post Feb 27 2016, 07:10 PM
Post #32
Group icon
üüü barracüda
User: 10,222
Can we please have Gina med G and Sarah med S hosting Andra Chansen, the Final, Eurovision and every national final next year too please??

+Quote this post
Vülker
post Feb 27 2016, 07:13 PM
Post #33
Group icon
üüü barracüda
Cardiac arrest for this song on the MelloApp apparently

+Quote this post
Qween
post Feb 27 2016, 07:14 PM
Post #34
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen
User: 11,709
I'm not hating this, so that's a major win for this genre in MF.

+Quote this post
p a v
post Feb 27 2016, 07:15 PM
Post #35
Group icon
Oh god don't let this trash go through

+Quote this post
Qween
post Feb 27 2016, 07:16 PM
Post #36
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen
Hopefully Dolly Style sound as ropey as they look *.*

+Quote this post
Qween
post Feb 27 2016, 07:18 PM
Post #37
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen
Well it's certainly no Hello Hi

+Quote this post
Vülker
Post #38
Group icon
üüü barracüda
The pink wigged Dolly looks suspiciously like Janet Leon.
Which can only mean they won't qualify tonight.

+Quote this post
p a v
Post #39
Group icon
The pink haired *olly is the only one saving the vocal part of this song

+Quote this post
RobBot
Post #40
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117
OMFG THAT. WAS. EVERYTHING.

+Quote this post

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:34 PM