BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Somerset Rocks 2016, Saturday 27th August
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
truly talented
post Dec 1 2015, 08:33 AM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 140
Keep the, coming Will. dance.gif

Western Gazette ✔@TheWesternGaz
BREAKING: @will_young31 is coming to #Somerset for @st_marg next year - http://ow.ly/VjeIm

This post has been edited by truly talented: Dec 1 2015, 08:40 AM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
truly talented
post Dec 1 2015, 08:39 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
From ITV. Com

Will Young to play at Somerset Rocks Credit: PA: Myung Jung Kim
Will Young has announced today (1 Dec) he will perform a one-off show in Taunton in August 2016 and is the second artist to be announced as part of the Somerset Rocks line-up.

Will Young will take to the outdoor stage on Saturday 27 August 2016, the second evening of Somerset Rocks, the three-night music event being held in Taunton’s Vivary Park during the August bank holiday weekend (26 – 28 August 2016).
Performing is what I love to do. Hearing my fans singing back to my music and seeing their reactions when I perform some of my old favourites and new hits, makes it very special for me.

I can’t wait to get back on the stage in the summer – it’s going to be a fantastic show!

– WILL YOUNG, SINGER
Last updated Tue 1 Dec 2015

+Quote this post
truly talented
post Dec 14 2015, 07:37 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
TICKETS for Somerset Rocks are selling fast with eager fans snapping up tickets to see Status Quo, Will Young and Jools Holland.

Councillor Mark Edwards, Deputy Leader of Taunton Deane Borough Council and Events’ Champion, added: "We aMusic lovers desperate to be part of this unique music event have been purchasing tickets online from ticketline.co.uk and from St Margaret’s Hospice shops throughout Somerset.

Somerset Rocks is a three-evening music event being held at Taunton’s Vivary Park to raise funds and awareness for St Margaret’s Hospice. It takes place during the August bank holiday weekend (26-28 August 2016) and features Status Quo (Friday 26 August); Will Young (Saturday 27 August); and Jools Holland and his Rhythm and Blues Orchestra (Sunday 28 August).

Ann Lee, Chief Executive of St Margaret’s Hospice, said: "With an outstanding line-up confirmed including Status Quo, Will Young and Jools Holland, it’s all systems go now, to deliver a family-fun, festival type atmosphere in Vivary Park, to ensure Somerset Rocks creates a lasting legacy and helps raise awareness of the Hospice and the work that we do.”

Share article
re delighted that Vivary Park has been chosen as the venue for this high profile event. It is the ideal place for people to relax and enjoy some of the country’s best musical entertainment in a beautiful setting. Taunton has the benefit of superb road and rail access which will make travelling to Somerset Rocks easy for fans from all over the south west and beyond.

“We are proud to offer our support to this exciting event and to help raise awareness of St Margaret’s Hospice which is dear to so many people’s hearts in Taunton Dean

http://www.thisisthewestcountry.co.uk/leis...et_set_to_rock/

+Quote this post
truly talented
post Jan 21 2016, 04:19 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Another article saying how pleased they are with ticket sales. smile.gif

http://www.somersetcountygazette.co.uk/new...ublic_response/

+Quote this post
truly talented
post May 23 2016, 07:59 AM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Support act.

Scouting for Girls to open for Will Young at Somerset Rocks in Taunton (link: http://wp.me/p7tD1p-8sO) wp.me/p7tD1p-8sO

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:59 PM