BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
19 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Frankie Bridge ☆ General Discussion
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
SGrey
post Apr 5 2017, 07:09 PM
Post #321
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 20,182
Source: http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/1042751...m-the-saturdays

Frankie Bridge admits regret her sons will never see her perform – three years after The Saturdays go on hiatus
FRANKIE Bridge has revealed her regret that she had a career so young.
By Catherine Earp

The Saturdays singer first shot to fame as a teenager when she was part of the S Club Juniors.
She then went on to be part of the girl group, featuring Mollie King, Vanessa White, Una Healy and Rochelle Humes.
The group had great success before going on hiatus in 2014.
But Frankie admitted that she would have loved her young sons to have seen her in the peak of career.
Speaking to the Daily Mail, she said she wanted her sons Carter and Parker "understand you have to work hard to get what you want".
Frankie is married to former footballer Wayne Bridge who retired from the sport in 2014.
"I’m a bit sad that they'll never see Wayne play or me perform," she said. "I'd love them to see how hard we've had to work for our careers.
"We've both had careers from a young age and it's important to me that they understand you have to work hard to get what you want."
The 28 year old added that she was glad that it meant she could dedicate more time to her family.
"Now that The Saturdays have taken time out, I have much more time off so I can be more selective in when to take time out of family time," she said.

As Rochelle Humes is expecting her second child with Marvin Humes, we're taking a look at what the rest of the S Club Juniors gang are up to now
"I’m a bit sad that they'll never see Wayne play or me perform," she said. "I'd love them to see how hard we've had to work for our careers.
"We've both had careers from a young age and it's important to me that they understand you have to work hard to get what you want.""It's important to attend the boys' sports days and I'm loving the balance.
"As the boys are so young it's easier to stay at home so we spend a lot of time outdoors - the boys love being in garden and going to the park.
"They love sports and Wayne will kick a football with them but he's not pushy with it.
"His family wasn't sporty and my family weren't musical so we want their passions to come natural. Carter loves music and having a dance already!"
Frankie is mum to sons Parker, three and one year old Carter.
The couple married in 2014 after four years of dating.
The former Strictly Come Dancing star added that she still ensures they have regular date nights thanks to her parents giving a helping hand.
"The grandparents really help out and we love having our own social life which is important in a relationship," she said. "We're very laid back with each other having our own lives and I always encourage Wayne to go out on boys' nights."
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
(Zach)
post Apr 6 2017, 01:48 AM
Post #322
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 18,512
Funny how she says they'll never see her perform and then says the Sats have only taken a time out in the next breath.

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post May 2 2017, 09:36 PM
Post #323
Group icon
They've had the very Tunnocks, Mary
User: 13,208
Don't know if it's been posted already, but Frankie is hosting a new ITV game show with Freddie Flintoff, called "Cannonball". It sounds like Ninja Warrior crossed with Total Wipeout, I'll be honest: http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-04-12/...t-total-wipeout

+Quote this post
(Zach)
post May 3 2017, 01:40 AM
Post #324
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 18,512
Glad to see Frankie will be back in the public eye!

+Quote this post
SGrey
post May 11 2017, 04:44 AM
Post #325
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Frankie has been filming according to her Instagram!

+Quote this post
SGrey
post Aug 18 2017, 09:30 AM
Post #326
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
In reference to my last post, Frankie has been filming another documentary called "Frankie: Getting My Own Back on Cyber Bullies". Shes been on Lorraine talking about it. I'm so glad Frankie is getting gradually into TV more and more!

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post Sep 8 2017, 04:18 PM
Post #327
Group icon
Frankie is recording an episode of Giovanna Fletcher's new podcast 'Happy Mum Happy Baby' today (it's a brilliant podcast BTW. First episode with Emma Willis is out there now). No word of a date it'll be released but Rochelle is also recording an episode with Giovanna soon as well!

+Quote this post
SGrey
post Sep 9 2017, 08:08 AM
Post #328
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(ThePensmith @ Sep 8 2017, 05:18 PM) *
Frankie is recording an episode of Giovanna Fletcher's new podcast 'Happy Mum Happy Baby' today (it's a brilliant podcast BTW. First episode with Emma Willis is out there now). No word of a date it'll be released but Rochelle is also recording an episode with Giovanna soon as well!

I went with my former housemate to meet Giovanna at one of her book signings a few months ago, shes so down to earth with a fab personality so I'm hoping these podcasts are fantastic wub.gif

I still can't believe out of all the groups endorsements, Mothercare was never one thinking.gif

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post Sep 10 2017, 10:10 AM
Post #329
Group icon
QUOTE(Saenerys @ Sep 9 2017, 09:08 AM) *
I went with my former housemate to meet Giovanna at one of her book signings a few months ago, shes so down to earth with a fab personality so I'm hoping these podcasts are fantastic wub.gif

I still can't believe out of all the groups endorsements, Mothercare was never one thinking.gif

I met Giovanna last year as well at the launch of her book 'Always With Love' at Waterstones in Chelmsford. So lovely and warm and funny! One of my favourite vloggers and authors biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Cameron
post Sep 13 2017, 08:25 AM
Post #330
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
User: 18,061
Frankie is on Loose Women today if anyone is interested

+Quote this post
SGrey
post Sep 13 2017, 10:42 AM
Post #331
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Oooo thanks Cameron, I must have missed her announce that! ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post Sep 19 2017, 06:22 PM
Post #332
Group icon
Giovanna Fletcher's podcast with Frankie is now available! Listened to it on the way home and it's such a funny and honest interview, go check it out! https://www.acast.com/happymumhappybaby/fra...bridge?autoplay

+Quote this post
SGrey
post Sep 19 2017, 07:08 PM
Post #333
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
The quote she shared to her instagram about giving birth - did make me chuckle! laugh.gif

It's nice seeing the girls with friends from outside the band - it's probably how they've stayed good friends by having social circles outside of Sats land.

+Quote this post
Martyn
post Nov 5 2017, 04:03 PM
Post #334
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66
Oddly now Frankie is being rumoured for I’m a Celeb.

+Quote this post
SGrey
post Nov 5 2017, 05:00 PM
Post #335
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Either way I think she’ll make appearances and add commentary similar to last year (even if that was just because of Wayne).

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Nov 16 2017, 05:53 PM
Post #336
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
"What s the maiden name of Saturdays singer Frankie Bridge" was a Chase question today *.* They all had no idea ffs

+Quote this post
SGrey
post Nov 16 2017, 05:54 PM
Post #337
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Outrage!!!!! That’s a relatively easy question given S-Club juniors and the whole Dougie fiasco!

+Quote this post
spiceboy
post Nov 16 2017, 07:43 PM
Post #338
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,568
What was it Frankie Stanford, Stafford?? If you’re not a fan I don’t think any of their first names let alone second are exactly in the public consciousness. They weren’t that big I liked quite them but I’m not 100% on all their surnames?

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Nov 16 2017, 07:50 PM
Post #339
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Sandford tongue.gif Yeah I'm not that shocked hey didn't get it, one of them knew she was on Strictly but couldn't recall her name and always knew her as Bridge and I'm ngl I doubt the others knew her, they were older and the young guy on the end was shite so wouldn't have known anything lmao

+Quote this post
SGrey
post Dec 28 2017, 09:10 AM
Post #340
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
According to Wikipedia, which cites Daily Mail, Frankie has signed to Polydor and is ready to release music laugh.gif

+Quote this post

19 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 04:29 PM