BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
52 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> BUZZRATE ● THE SATURDAYS FORUM EDITION, Come and rate your fellow Team Sats!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
SGrey
post 31st August 2014, 12:05 PM
Post #41
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 20,182

QUOTE(*Tim @ Aug 31 2014, 11:30 AM) *
Thanks for the scores so far! Even the hater that gave me a 5 smoke.gif
@Daniella you look up to me? That's quite the compliment right there!
Babe, we just ratw you low because you are plain awful
(Jk of course biggrin.gif)

I hope that is a joke, I'm rating you generously! tongue.gif

QUOTE(Totto @ Aug 31 2014, 11:45 AM) *
Babe, I gave you a 7 in the overall buzzrate, even after all your Rochelle hate. Now let's not ruin that 7, before it changes to 3 or something coffee.gif

smile.gif
What?! rotf.gif

I know you did and I appreciate that tongue.gif I do like the Rochette trinity but you need to accept she ain't no queen wink.gif like Tim I'm rating you well tongue.gif

QUOTE(Joe. @ Aug 31 2014, 12:56 PM) *
This is taking forever. I'm bored of writing comments already, but I'm not missing anyone out this time!

I fear you've got the same concept as me, mines taking quite a while sad.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
post 31st August 2014, 12:15 PM
Post #42
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931

Right, so I'm having a little go at a concept. My overall Buzz-rate from last month was done on my lunch break in 15 minutes, where I used the word 'nice,' far too many times and got some people's scores mixed up. Hurricane, Scherz and Lee are being quite stingy with the amount of 10s/9s were allowed, so - apologies if you're being downgraded.

Also, the way things have turned out over the past 7/8 years means that people with the scores 6 and 11...I've had to improvise.

Click on the links to reveal your scores - It shouldn't be difficult to work out. I'm PM'ing the actual scores to Hurricane, Scherz and Lee. tongue.gif

AdamAlouds. Nothing against you at all, we're not had huge amounts of interaction, though. Score: Felt so far away...
Aled. Sometimes I get the usernames mixed up, but I really can't work out who you are. Score: Don't know if I should stab you or kiss you...
allfiredup93 Nothing Against you. Haven't seen THAT much of you. Add 1 to this Score: You better hold on tight...
Aprilconda MY APRILCONA DON'T (MY APRILCONDA DON'T!). April, you know I'm a stan for you, you contribute wonderfully to this forum, as well as the rest of Buzzjack. You're a lovely slice of personality. Score: But you ARE a superstar!
Breakaway Another great contributor to the forum. We've only personally interacted a little bit together, but hopefully that will improve over the year. Score: Wish I could speed up time
Cameron Cameron, I really like you and would have totally given you a 9 if I had enough. But think yourself lucky, your score is my favourite Saturdays song of all time: Gangster
•CDC• Another contributor who really helps make the #TeamSats #BuzzFam. Score: Don't worry I'll be back again.
Dane Dane, I really like what you contribute, but haven't seen THAT much from you, at least lately. Please 1 to your score: SHAKE ME
Daniella I haven't seen you post that much, but hopefully, we can work on it for next year and I'll rate you higher smile.gif Score: Don't freak out...
DoggySwami I haven't really interacted enough with you to give you a seriously high rate, but I have nothing against you. Score: Let's step it up a notch...
goldfish I find you often agreeing with me, and I often agree with you. I'd rate you higher if I had room. Fabulous song for you though: You been a bad boy.
Hurricane Obviously, you know I have love for you Hurricane. You're a quick, witty and intelligent poster and a true icon of this forum. You also know how to keep me in check, in the nicest possible way whip.gif Let's face it babes, you're finishing yourself and you do not need my help.
James I know you've taken my dry and pessimistic humour wrong in the past, but I do genuinely think that you're one of the members who really keeps this forum going. Score: James, you're an outlaw.
-Jay- Jay! You know I have only kind words for you, as you're one of the most articlate and ballanced posters in The Saturdays forum as well as everywhere else, and it's nice that we occasionally chat outside the forum. But, like I said Hurricane and Lee are being right stingy b!tches with the amounts of 9 and 10s we're allowed, so I'm really sorry I had to downgrade you from the score I gave you in the main rate. At LEAST, you get this fabulous tune as your score: You're crazy and infectious
xx | Joe
Jonjo Really like you Jonjo, and I rated you a lot higher in the normal rate, but I can't say I see you that often in THIS forum, so Imma have to downgrade you. Score: Sh-sh-sh
JosephStyles Another great poster and all-rounder. Though, I do get confused when other people write in red because I 100% associate it with you. Score: Sunrise, sun fall.
jsilv Fantastic Italian contributor, who hasn't been here that long but has made a great impression! Score: here
Juliano I like you but you need to post more! Score: Hate you or miss you?!
Lee Wallace Lee, you know how much I like you after the normal Buzzrate, so I shouldn't be rubbing your ego anymore, but I love your posting humour and style as well as the fact that you can be serious and genuine when you need to be, and it's great that we chat outside the forum every now and then, as well. Due to streaming and Radio 1 snubbing The Saturdays' previous two songs, those two singles have not made it this high, in the charts. So Imma do you a favour and give you this gem as your score: Through wind and rain we got heeeeeere.
Liam I don't see you post in this forum THAT much, but your Dan Osborne picture makes my proverbial womb ache, so I'm upgrading you, so add 1 to your score: Is it love that's in the air?
LoveKiller Lovekiller, I usually have to wake up in the morning to see your posts, because of the time difference, but I usually agree with, and enjoy your posts. I wish I could speed up time...
Lukuzz Girls Aloud/Saturdays fan. Can't fault you. But we haven't chatted much so that's why your score is only: This + this.
Martyn All round great poster and guy. Your rate in the lounge had be dying with laughter. Subtract the distance.
MissingYou Another enthusiastic SatsFan. Score: Ahhh-ahhh-aahhh.
mr aly I shouldn't really be giving you such a high score because, let's face it. you don't post in this forum THAT much. But I seem to just really like your posts in general, you have great taste in music etc. Score: Don't tell me that it's time for goin' solo.
muzicmaster15 I'm really sorry, I have no idea? Let's work on it? Score: Where's the love?
Neil. S Fabulous poster, and also, a Foxes fan. Do you recognise me?
Paaul I'm really sorry, but I have no idea who you are. If I should, shame on me. Sorry, you've just been really unlucky with this one. My conecept doesn't really work with this score, so have this, the single that never was : I know you're gonna like it like that.
SB Sean, you know I got your back. Sorry, I couldn't score you higher. Score: sad.gif You're the big boss
Scherz For a mod, you don't really seem to post that much. But when you do, I really love what you say! So I'd love to see more from you. Score: I can't wait to say I'm coming home.
shadow2009 Shadow, I feel I've been too mean to you, but I do really love your presense on this forum, and you're fake Rochelle-only Higher was AMAZING. Though your rambles are joked about, I think a lot of them actually make a lot of sense, and I agree with them. I'm not going to end what's taken Shadow this far.
Sociopath I haven't had THAT much to do with you, but I've noticed you a bit more recently. It's another case of This + this.
Steve D The name rings a bell, but I'm not 100% which one you are? Are you really a Saturdays stan? It's a damn crime.
Tim Tim! You are a contender for one of the funniest posters, and considering you're flying high on the rest of Buzzjack, it's great you have time for the rest of us Saturdays losers. LOOK IN MY EYEZ
Totto Totto, in the nicest way possible because it's actually amazing, but I love your grasp on English. And I mean that as a compliment, because I do not speak any other language other than a bit of Welsh, and what good is that? You also have a killer sense of humour, even though your love for Rochelle often makes me think she's going to go solo and end the Saturdays just to please you, sometimes. Score: It's nice to see somebody make an effort.
Ultraviolance Great budding little poster, who came from nowhere and is now EVERYWHERE. But in the best way possible. Mature beyond your years and brilliantly enthusiastic. Please stick around. Fly in the speed of light.
vivek Vivek, I know we had our fallins out, but I really appreciate you as a poster. #JoeVek FOR THE WIN. Score: Can you get it from my energy?
Will. Will! Probably unexpected, but a really great poster, we've spoken a little bit outside Buzzjack this forum, and you're such a great guy. Not to mention the fact that you sorted me out with the Notorious signed CD that I missed out on at the time. Lift it.
yeeeah I see you more elsewhere in Buzzjack compared to here, but I have nothing but positive vibes from you. Too many hours.

This post has been edited by Joe.: 31st August 2014, 08:14 PM

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 31st August 2014, 12:18 PM
Post #43
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

07 | AdamAloud
01 | Aled.
07 | allfiredup93 I think I watched one of your videos once and it was really good!
08 | Aprilconda Good taste in pretty much everything, funny and lovely
06 | Breakaway
08 | Cameron
07 | •CDC•
06 | Dane I haven't really noticed you loads, my fault really because I don't come in here as much as I should sad.gif
06 | Daniella ^
06 | DoggySwami
06 | goldfish
08 | Hurricane Level headed, fair views and interesting, admired from afar smile.gif
10 | James
07 | -Jay-
09 | Joe The one I've learnt the most about the Sats from, very informative and helpful
06 | Jonjo
07 | JosephStyles
xx | jsilv
-1 | Juliano I don't recognise your name at all sorry sad.gif
07 | Lee Wallace
06 | Liam
07 | LoveKiller
06 | Lukuzz
07 | Martyn
07 | MissingYou
05 | mr aly
05 | muzicmaster15
09 | Neil. S
07 | Paaul Loved your ultimate saturday thing but haven't seen you loads either
08 | SB.
08 | Scherz
06 | shadow2009
07 | Sociopath
05 | Steve D
11 | Tim gif king
10 | Totto
09 | Ultraviolance
07 | vivek
08 | Will. always informative and really helpful and lovely, another that is very much admired from afar
07 | yeeeah

i tried basing this on just the sats forum alone so there are posters i admire but have given lower scores because they dont post loads here

This post has been edited by jsilv: 31st August 2014, 02:15 PM

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 31st August 2014, 12:20 PM
Post #44
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643

QUOTE(Joe. @ Aug 31 2014, 01:15 PM) *
Right, so I'm having a little go at a concept. My overall Buzz-rate from last month was done on my lunch break in 15 minutes, where I used the word 'nice,' far too many times and got some people's scores mixed up. Hurricane and Lee are being quite stingy with the amount of 10s/9s were allowed, so - apologies if you're being downgraded.

Also, the way things have turned out over the past 7/8 years means that people with the scores 6 and 11...I've had to improvise.

PM'ing the actual scores to Hurricane and Lee.

THIS SCHERZ SHADE wub.gif

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 31st August 2014, 12:21 PM
Post #45
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

omg joe is your rate based on peak because that is amazing if so if not i dont understand and im rly stupid

wait no its not

This post has been edited by jsilv: 31st August 2014, 12:22 PM

+Quote this post
SGrey
post 31st August 2014, 12:25 PM
Post #46
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Joe I love you laugh.gif I don't care about my score too much because I got Notorious which is like an eight or something but still love the song hahahaha wub.gif heart.gif

+Quote this post
kye
post 31st August 2014, 12:35 PM
Post #47
Group icon
• aesthetic party •
User: 2,169

QUOTE(LeeWallace @ Aug 31 2014, 01:20 PM) *
THIS SCHERZ SHADE wub.gif

Thanks for my scores, I'm happy with what you guys have given me. Trying to figure out how I'm gonna do mine teresa.gif

+Quote this post
vivek
post 31st August 2014, 12:47 PM
Post #48
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 15,871

Thank you April and Joe for the lovely rates

Ps. Joe, #JoeVek4life

This post has been edited by vivek: 31st August 2014, 12:47 PM

+Quote this post
NellyEverySundae
post 31st August 2014, 12:49 PM
Post #49
Group icon
#TeamKrustyKrab
User: 20,675

Thanks April for the 9 wub.gif and Joe for the nice comment tongue.gif What was my score btw? biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Cameron @ Aug 31 2014, 11:33 AM) *
Gosh Neil, every time I scroll down to read posts I am hit by Foxes bosoms laugh.gif (Not that I mind wink.gif )

That's the point kink.gif I knew you would like it Cam tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Neil. S: 31st August 2014, 12:51 PM

+Quote this post
post 31st August 2014, 12:59 PM
Post #50
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Neil. S @ Aug 31 2014, 01:49 PM) *
Thanks April for the 9 wub.gif and Joe for the nice comment tongue.gif What was my score btw? biggrin.gif

Oops, edited! Where is April's rate?

+Quote this post
*Tim
post 31st August 2014, 01:03 PM
Post #51
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660

Am I being really dumb here or has April not posted her rate yet and are y'all just on drugs or something, seeing things that don't exist

QUOTE(SB. @ Aug 31 2014, 12:05 PM) *
I hope that is a joke, I'm rating you generously! tongue.gif
I know you did and I appreciate that tongue.gif I do like the Rochette trinity but you need to accept she ain't no queen wink.gif like Tim I'm rating you well tongue.gif
I fear you've got the same concept as me, mines taking quite a while sad.gif

Of course it is, 90% of the "mean" things I say are just mean jokes, because that's how me and my friends act. Everybody is a whore, $l*t, dumbass, jackass or douchebag laugh.gif

QUOTE(Joe. @ Aug 31 2014, 12:15 PM) *
Tim Tim! You are a contender for one of the funniest posters, and considering you're flying high on the rest of Buzzjack, it's great you have time for the rest of us Saturdays losers. LOOK IN MY EYEZ
Totto Totto, in the nicest way possible because it's actually amazing, but I love your grasp on English. And I mean that as a compliment, because I do not speak any other language other than a bit of Welsh, and what good is that? You also have a killer sense of humour, even though your love for Rochelle often makes me think she's going to go solo and end the Saturdays just to please you, sometimes. Score: It's nice to see somebody make an effort.

I'll always have time for y'all losers don't worry

(I really don't get the score thing tho? Does it involve peaks?! I'm confused HELP)

QUOTE(jsilv @ Aug 31 2014, 12:18 PM) *
11 | Tim gif king

i tried basing this on just the sats forum alone so there are posters i admire but have given lower scores because they dont post loads here

heart.gif

+Quote this post
kye
post 31st August 2014, 01:03 PM
Post #52
Group icon
• aesthetic party •

QUOTE(Ultraviolence1989 @ Aug 31 2014, 04:48 AM) *
THE FIRST SATURDAYS BUZZJACK RATE
Well I went to bed early as I was ill but now I woke up and I am so awake so I decided to do this now. I do like you all so my low scores are really only for people I haven't communicated with. If you have a 0 it is because I don't really know you and the -1 was decided but putting the 0's into a draw. TIME TO START
If you got the rare 6 YOU ARE ULTIMATE SATURDAYS

IF YOU ARE A 5, YOU ARE MOLLIE

IF YOU ARE A 4, YOU ARE ROCHELLE

IF YOU ARE A 3, YOU ARE UNA

IF YOU ARE A 2, YOU ARE VANESSA

IF YOU ARE A 1, YOU ARE FRANKIE

ROCHELLE+ROCHELLE | Scherz

Thanks for reading my rate and now go and buy Finest Selection: The Greatest Hits if you haven't already wub.gif

Two Rochelle's.. The shade laugh.gif
Thanks for this wub.gif

This post has been edited by Scherz: 31st August 2014, 01:05 PM

+Quote this post
NellyEverySundae
post 31st August 2014, 01:04 PM
Post #53
Group icon
#TeamKrustyKrab

Oops I meant Josh biggrin.gif It's cause of the Nicki Minaj thing so I assumed it was April ohmy.gif

Thanks Josh, really nice of you wub.gif

+Quote this post
NellyEverySundae
post 31st August 2014, 01:09 PM
Post #54
Group icon
#TeamKrustyKrab

Time for My rate (finally finished cheer.gif) I tried to give each person a person linked to the saturdays (either in the band or linked to them) that I think describes them best. I started running out so apologies if I didn't give you a person (I couldn't think of anyone else!)

06 | AdamAloud (Girls Aloud/ Your name seems to suggest that you rival the saturdays but in reality, you provided support for them ever since they had formed as a group and gave them their first break by allowing them to open for you in tours).
05 | Aled.
07 | allfiredup93 (Jameela/ BBC Chart presenter who offered the sats their elusive #1 trophy back in 2013. You are a genuinely lovely person and a sweetheart overall and are very good at presenting on radio. I'd love to see you post a bit more frequently though!)
10 | Aprilconda (Rochelle/ There is just something about you which makes you so instantly likeable and, other than your powerful voice, there is a reason why you have a following on this forum (Totto and *Tim tongue.gif). You comments humour everyone and you could bring brightness in the darkest of times in the saturdays forum. I see a very bright solo career in you future, Roch!)
06 | Breakaway (Polydor/ You are there. You do the thing you are supposed to do- Sell records or in this case, post. No I just don't have a lot to say except you're a decent poster)
11 | Cameron (Mollie/Cute, charming and so welcoming. You are the princess of the group and the forum. Your posts make the saddest person smile and even though, you may not know it, people are jealous of this rare trait to come across. EDIT-Forgot to give someone an 11 and who better to give it to than my fave Foxes fan wink.gif
05 | •CDC• (Stacey from S Club Juniors/ You didn't get into the saturdays but you did okay in the xfactor which shows you have the potential. Sometimes you get into arguments but other times your a very good poster.)
06 | Dane (Una's Mum/ Very cute member who should have gotten more airtime on CTS than you actually got. Don't why away and take your place in the limelight for everyone to see)
03 | Daniella (Baby Parker/ A new member of the saturdays forum who hasn't QUITE been enough active to really create much of an impression on me as you haven't been given the limelight as of yet (it's been taken up by Alaia Mai and Aoife Belle currently), but with time, you could flourish like them).
03 | DoggySwami
07 | goldfish
08 | Hurricane (Pixie Lott/ People see you as a rival or against The Saturdays on release week with your realistic posts (eg. AAT vs AFU). However, in reality, you love the saturdays and have never had a thing against them.
07 | James (Vanessa/Like Vanessa you seemed nice at first and a little conservative. But as I got to know you more, I realised you were very nice biggrin.gif In fact one of the nicest posters here and definitley not as conservative as I had originally thought. Your voice took the girl group world by storm and you became the lead singer of the group initially until Roch stole your thunder kink.gif If a new member wants to make friends, James is your guy)
06 | -Jay- (The second Saturdays Candidate/ Unfortunatley, you also missed out on becoming a Saturday member. You have potential to be an amazing poster but your lack of commitment to the band is upsetting. In other words, please post more in the sats forum! We need you!)
08 | Joe (Ina/ I feel like you, although having no power over the sats forum (no mod sad.gif), are secretly controlling this forum with your powerful words of wisdom. You give this forum support even when it starts to fall back on itself (that #2 position on the top artist forum still gives me nightmare kink.gif) and you should be much more appreciated than you are as without the aid of your 'vocals', a lot of the sats' songs would feel much flatter. In conclusion, you give the sats forum more ambience.)
07 | Jonjo (Una/ A lovely Irish red-head who dedicates so much to being a sats member (fan) that you even participated in the AFU tour than stay at home whilst you were preggers. A very welcoming poster and a Sweetheart as well as a lovely poster. We both love Ariana Grande too)
08 | JosephStyles (Mollie's future Baby/Already gave someone Mollie so I decided to give you the title of 'Mollie's future baby'. You share the same genes as Mollie in personality (sweet, welcoming and interesting) and I don't think you have one bad bone in your body!)
09 | jsilv (Marvin/Sweet, brilliant and the considered 6th member of the saturdays. You not only back the saturdays up, but you try your best to be the best husband (or member in this case tongue.gif) you can possibly be which all the more makes me appreciate you.
06 | Juliano
09 | Lee Wallace (Nick Grimshaw/ A dedicated sats lover even if you do crack many jokes about them. You play a lot of songs that I like on BBC Radio one and are quite a delight overall.)
06 | Liam (Dougie Pointer/ Ex-Boyfriend of Frankie. It's a shame she dumped you as you were a sweet and lovely guy. You are also part of a boyband who I actually know all the members)
07 | LoveKiller (Chipmunk/ You are one of those rappers that adores the saturdays so much that you will even mention their names in one of your own songs! That's not bad at all and it proves how much of a dedicated fan you are wub.gif)
05 | Lukuzz
05 | Martyn
07 | MissingYou
07 | mr aly (Jayne/ As the Saturday's Ex-manager, you did a very good job of mixing realism and optimism on the forum. I also like you which counts most of all tongue.gif Shame you got sacked as you resulted in them getting their first and only Platinum album.)
04 | muzicmaster15 (Wayne Bridge/ Although the name rings a bell, your presence on the forum is a little small so it would be nice if you posted more since I think your genuinely a good poster)
xx | Neil. S
06 | Paaul (Gary/ Boyfriend of Vanessa. You seem very conservative so it's your job to break out of your shell for next year as I haven't gotten enough information to give you a proper rate)
07 | SB. (Ben Foden/ The other half to Una, you show your support of the saturdays by loving your wife and while you like other artists just as much or maybe more (eg. Adele), than the sats, you still care for their success as your wife's friends are also your friends too.
06 | Scherz (BBC Radio one/ You have shown considerable Saturday support in the past and have always been positive about their releases. However recently, you have been more absent on the saturdays scene and as a result, just like with radio one, your support for the girls isn't there. However, you still love the girls and although, you have neglected the girls by not coming to the forums as oftenly as I'd like, you still want what is best for the girls. (in other words: COME BACK!)
06 | shadow2009 (Fallen Angelz/ Mollie's old band. Sometimes I feel you take the forum aback with a bit of your negativity. But I also feel very sympathetic as you lost a member to a successful band. That and I think I was quite harsh on you in the Buzzrate this year)
07 | Sociopath (Darkchild/ A lot of potential here and I would love to see more future collabs in the future! wub.gif. Lease My Love is brilliant!)
-1 | Steve D (Example/ As the name says. You seem to constantly think of negativity about the girls and I don't like your music generally. Nah, I just had to give someone the -1, and I had to give it to you. I actually don't think I've crossed you before which is a shame. Sorry sad.gif)
08 | Tim (Tranessa/ Vanessa's evil twin. Jokes, but like the Tranessa face at Jay Leno, you make everyone laugh and your posts are often very witty!)
07 | Totto (Melvin Odoom/As crazy as Rochelle as well as funny. You are the male Rochelle basically (that isn't a bad thing)
08 | Ultraviolance (Alaia Mai/ The baby of the saturdays forum (for now) who has already made big impressions on everyone already! Really excited to see what lies before you in the future of the forum biggrin.gif)
05 | vivek (Potential Saturday Candidate/ Unfortunatley for you, you were not chosen to be part of the saturdays during the auditions trial in 2008. You have potential but sadly missed out on this wonderful oppurtunity. It's your job to make that potential a reality and start posting more!)
06 | Will.
07 | yeeeah

This post has been edited by Neil. S: 2nd September 2014, 05:30 PM

+Quote this post
kye
post 31st August 2014, 01:12 PM
Post #55
Group icon
• aesthetic party •

OMG I love that wub.gif
Best one so far?

+Quote this post
post 31st August 2014, 01:22 PM
Post #56
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Neil. S @ Aug 31 2014, 02:09 PM) *
08 | Joe (Ina/ I feel like you, although having no power over the sats forum (no mod sad.gif), are secretly controlling this forum with your powerful words of wisdom. You give this forum support even when it starts to fall back on itself (that #2 position on the top artist forum still gives me nightmare kink.gif) and you should be much more appreciated than you are as without the aid of your 'vocals', a lot of the sats' songs would feel much flatter. In conclusion, you give the sats forum more ambience.)

Not only is this quite amazing, but it's very kind. Great rate! #JoIna

This post has been edited by Joe.: 31st August 2014, 01:23 PM

+Quote this post
NellyEverySundae
post 31st August 2014, 01:25 PM
Post #57
Group icon
#TeamKrustyKrab

QUOTE(Scherz @ Aug 31 2014, 02:12 PM) *
OMG I love that wub.gif
Best one so far?

QUOTE(Joe. @ Aug 31 2014, 02:22 PM) *
Not only is this quite amazing, but it's very kind. Great rate! #JoIna

Thanks guys wub.gif

+Quote this post
SGrey
post 31st August 2014, 01:44 PM
Post #58
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

07 | AdamAloud = you're one of the nicer members of The Saturdays community and Buzzjack in general! I agree with a fair few of your points but disagree with a few but generally I enjoy your posts.
Therefore you are...David Gandy (because his posters are nice to look at, just like your posts!)

05 | Aled = I don't really know too much about you, but have come across your posts in passing. Despite having a memory worse than Vanessa White while listing the groups singles, I don't ever recall you posting anything that

has annoyed me so it would be unfair to lower you less than a 05 or above a 05 because as I say, I don't know you that well!
Therefore you are...Una's Dream Ticket, because I don't know too much about her show!

08 | Allfiredup93 = Bryan! One of my favourite members on here and you have interesting insights. I'm jealous Mollie tweeted you and I find your Youtube reviews (especially the FS: GH one) really good! I would award you higher

but I blame the mods for implementing a quota. I look forward to more of your posts & I love your username biggrin.gif
Therefore you are...Mollie King, generally likable one and is all around friendly with all!

07 | Aprilconda = The only thing I can fault you on really is being Chief Rochette in the wannabe trinity kink.gif Based on reading some of your entries to the buzzchart we have similar taste in Sats songs which is good to see tongue.gif I

don't see you post here so much anymore, leave Gaga and come back tongue.gif
Therefore you are...Marvin Humes. You and Tim form Marvelle here on Buzzjack!

06 | Breakaway = Most of the time I don't agree with your opinions, which is fair enough as we all have different opinions! I usually find reading your signatures and noticing which GIF's you've used, as Digimon and Lilo/Stitch

are of course more appealing than putting The Saturdays in your GIF. Like April I don't see your posts as much anymore sad.gif
Therefore you are... The Work Tour; You know you gotta work, work

09 | Cameron = One of the nicest members in the whole forum and one of my favourites! Some of your humour I feel goes underappreciated but I love some of your jokes - the most iconic was joking about if the girls didn't sort

themselves out they'd only go on holiday to shitty UK tourist destinations laugh.gif I'm undecided on your taste in Sats songs - you love I Wish I Didn't Know but like Issues, so I'm not sure that is quite deserving of an 11 from me this

time wink.gif Still, don't leave as I love reading your posts and you post so much on here! biggrin.gif
Therefore you are...Una Foden, the motormouth of the forum because you are one of Buzzjack The Saturdays forum most frequent posters!

07 | CDC = I envy you on so many levels but on a The Saturdays level that can be justified in that you have links to the hunk that is Ben Foden ohmy.gif (outside of TS, your affiliation to Neon Jungle and Paula from G.R.L), but all of

that aside I quite enjoy reading your insights here.
Therefore you are...Parker Bridge, because I love Frankie's instagram posts of Parker and I love your posts on here!

05 | Dane = Same as Aled, I only notice a few of your posts! I'd love to get to know you better so I can rate you higher in the next buzzrate, but in the meantime continue to post here biggrin.gif p.s gutted for you in that you can't make

the tour :'(
Therefore you are...Very.co.uk, chosen by Rochelle. I don't see you enough just like I don't see posters of her wannabe Mollie range!

05 | Daniella = I don't know you that well at all - but if my memory serves me correctly, you like Forever is Over which instantly means you have some decree of good taste tongue.gif Like Aled & Dane, post on here more as I'd like to

know you better - one of our more pleasant members so make sure you do post biggrin.gif
Therefore you are...Aoife-Belle, we need to see you develop into a poster on here!

06 | Doggyswami = Again, I can only give you a six as in comparison to others I don't know you that well. However, what I do know about you I do like and some of your insights on discussions are useful. I like how you've

contributed to a wide string of threads as well and your Mollie Greatest Hits signature is amazing wub.gif
Therefore you are... Finest Selection: Greatest Hits, you have all the features of a great poster you just need to chart better wink.gif

05 | Goldfish = A regular in the forum, continue posting here as I feel in recent weeks your input to discussions as been incredibly insightful tongue.gif
Therefore you are...Aaron R, the choregraphy bloke. He inputs on the routines just like you input on the discussions!

06 | Hurricane = I'm so glad you have contacts on Popjustice who provide behind the scenes information on what the girls are doing! Similar to what I'll say about Tim (read below), you have a good inventory of GIFs and most of

them are quite funny laugh.gif As a moderator you do a good job as a moderator!
Therefore you are... Adam, the second band manager who keeps everyone in line just as you keep the forum in line!)

11 | James = My favourite member on here purely because you are probably the nicest poster on the forum, and one of the nicer members in the forum in general. I think you were also one of the first members I saw when I first

joined as well! Another member with insightful views and a intrigal cog in this part of the forum too, I'd say! Great ideas too (with the buzzchart etc). You have great music taste ( you like Paloma & The Sats, what more could I

like laugh.gif ) and thank you for making me a new chart banner tongue.gif
Therefore you are...Francesca Bridge (Sandford), as she stood out for me at first when I became a fan of the band!

07 | -Jay- = Another important member of the communtiy, in terms of updating chart, single and album runs as well as sales threads! Aside from The Sats I love how you love The Spice Girls, excellent taste tongue.gif Post here more as

over the course of the GH era, I've enjoyed your posts!
Therefore you are...Vanessa White because she was probably the most important member vocally for the band until she had issues. She is also one of my favourite members of the band, as you are on this forum smile.gif

08 | Joe = Most of the time you are spot on with predicting the course of things and I enjoy how dedicated you are to posting iTunes thread updates laugh.gif One of the nicest posters here and I think many would agree with me on

that, especially after you gave your wristband to the Sheen signing away for free!
Therefore you are...Torr Sandford! She came across as very confident on Chasing The Saturdays when advising Frankie on Mind etc, which is mirrored in your wisdom in terms of sales/charting positions here!

06 | Jonjo = I don't think I've ever read a post of yours in this part of the forum, I might be wrong though! Outside of The Saturdays forum I've seen you post, so if I see your posts between now and the next buzzrate I'm sure

you'll be up a number or two tongue.gif
Therefore you are...Darren Randolph. Like him, I've only ever seen him in the Forever is Over video, just like I only see you rarely in this part of the forum.

06 | JosephStyles = You're a Saturdays fan? I have no idea with your religious dedication to running the dying forum that is home to the Girls Aloud stans kink.gif Like April, you should leave your commitments to other artist

forums and post here more!
Therefore you are...Wayne Bridge. He has other committments beside Frankie in terms of contributing to his other child from a previous relationship.

06 | jsilv = I've really enjoyed your presence on the forum lately - if I've got the right member your pictures of the GH album in supermarkets are amusing laugh.gif Carry on posting here, a good member on here for sure tongue.gif
Therefore you are...Ann Foden. I LOVED her on Chasing The Saturdays and you're steadily rising in my rankings to be one of Buzzjacks most loved here on The Saturdays section!

05 | Juliano = I get confused between you and Lovekiller because you both have similar frequencies of posting. Again, I don't know you too well but I've seen a few of your posts lately so it would be fair to give you an even mark

and no higher or lower.
Therefore you are...Vanessa White's boyfriend circa 2009, I can't remember him name and sometimes I find it hard remembering a bit about you! sad.gif

06 | LeeWallace = You hinder yourself from scoring above this as you call yourself a Frankie fan yet have a Rochelle icon. Where is your logic? Probably my favourite mod after Scherz tongue.gif
Therefore you are... What About Us #No1, probably the #No1 recognised outside the forum as a The Saturdays mod![/B]

07 | Liam = If this is Liam who posts in the pop forum, then you are another one whose opinions I find insightful!
Therefore you are...Gary, Vanessa's current boyfriend! I remember Gary whereas your profile sticks out a fair bit!

088 | Lovekiller = Mollie fan! I'm so glad we have Sats fans from all around the world on this forum as it makes me appreciate how far the fanbase goes! Really enjoy your comments too tongue.gif
Therefore you are...Chasing Lights! They said all along they wanted to go global (maybe they failed, yeah), but still they've chased some lights and made it global a tiny bit kink.gif

04 | Lukuzz = I hardly know anything about you, I rarely read your posts and I don't know much about you. I want to see more of you as I am sure you're lovely!
Therefore you are...The Saturdays. The public don't know they still exist, no one ever buys/reads their articles and all they know about them is that they have children but are probably nice people.

06 | Martyn = A pleasant poster who I see from time to time on here.
Therefore you are...I see Ben on my Twitterfeed from time to time and we saw quite a lot of him on Chasing The Saturdays

06 | MissingYou = Great username, another one of the earlier members I first noticed and generally pleasant.
Therefore you are... Headlines! because your username is derived from it's lead single (I think that was your intent?) and Headlines! was what encouraged me to invest completely in the girls.

05 | mr aly = Very opinonated and quite central to a fair few debates on Buzzjack as a whole, and recently seen your views here.
Therefore you are... All Fired Up Live! You are a great show to read in terms of commentary.

03 | muzicmaster15 = I don't know much about you, apologies.
Therefore you are... Jordan Omley. All I know is he was infatuated with Mollie King and works for The Jam, woopsie.

06 | Neil. S = Kinda nice, kinda annoying at times by constantly dragging Pixie Flop into Sats discussions. You have good music taste!
Therefore you are... Dougie Poynter, he had good taste in going for Queen Sandford. I was gutted it didn't work out for them both, but it works out for you on here as you're universally liked I think biggrin.gif

06 | Paaul = Same as Neil Really! Love how we have Irish Team Sats on here though wub.gif
Therefore you are...Andy Brown! I only ever see him when hes doing stuff with Lawson, a bit like how I only see you posting in The Sats forum here!

xx | SB.

09 | Scherz = You're a great moderator, massive Vanessa fan and I love your humour! You keep your other two moderators in line as well as the rest of the forum and I love your opinions and insights! You prevented the Rochette

revolution to cease power of the forum in the request thread, so forever grateful kink.gif biggrin.gif
Therefore you are...Peter Loraine. You are a leading mod just as Peter manages The Saturdays. biggrin.gif

07 | shadow2009 = Great poster! I love your icon, you spring to mind when I think of this forum and you could be so much greater by showing up more!
Therefore you are...Greatest Hits Live - you have all the makings of something great but as we haven't had this tour yet, we don't know, hence I'd like to get to know you!

05 | Sociopath = Great poster overall really, need to know you better to post more!
Therefore you are...On Your Radar. You have the makings of a great poster but you need to get on the radar more!

04 | Steve D = See you about here from time to time, don't know too much about you though.
Therefore you are...Oasis By Mollie, I see those posters around but not too much, just like your posts.

07 | Tim = You're a generally a nice poster, a tad deluded in thinking Rochelle is queen but I'll let it go over just this once. You have THE BEST GIFS on the whole forum, probably. A hilarious poster tongue.gif
Therefore you are...Rochelle Humes. You're nice, deluded and have your funny moments!

07 | Totto = Same as Tim really, generally nice and you have an okay taste in song choices with The Saturdays. As you're a Rochette and the last member of the trinity (I think), it's only fair I give you a decent rate tongue.gif
Therefore you are...Alai-Mai Humes, the child of Tim and April.

07 | Ultraviolance = One of the sweetest new members to the forum! Aside from fangirling over Taylor Swift, you LOVE Forever is Over so you immediately have my like wub.gif Stick around and I enjoy your rate, despite a few

flaws in it!
Therefore you are...Living For The Weekend. Your rate game was great, just like LFTW has a few good tracks on it but was riddled with flaws, but still iconic among the fanbase smile.gif

05 | vivek = I rememnber seeing you post so much when I first joined but not so anymore. You have the makings of a good poster so come back to us!
Therefore you are...Wordshaker! You were around and then you weren't and just like the album, you vanished completely sad.gif

06 | Will. = So opinonated and know so much about the girls, it's really impressive!
Therefore you are... Lorraine Kelly. The girls have met her so many times she practically knows their addresses, just like you know so much about them!

06 | yeeeah = Have a good set of opinions and thoughts I think
Therefore you are...Headlines! Tour. Great setlist, just like you have great opinions!

+Quote this post
SGrey
post 31st August 2014, 01:44 PM
Post #59
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

NEIL I HATE YOU, OUR RATES ARE SIMILAR :'( <l3

+Quote this post
NellyEverySundae
post 31st August 2014, 01:46 PM
Post #60
Group icon
#TeamKrustyKrab

QUOTE(SB. @ Aug 31 2014, 02:44 PM) *
NEIL I HATE YOU, OUR RATES ARE SIMILAR :'( <l3

MWAHAHA I got there first kink.gif I knew my rate was gonna clash with someone's though!

+Quote this post

52 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 09:44 AM