BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Little Mix & Anne Marie music video filming postponed
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Slayer
post Jun 9 2021, 07:58 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 120,499

LITTLE MIX and Anne-Marie’s collaboration has been thrown into jeopardy — after being in the works for years.

I told on Monday how the pop trio and The Voice coach were finally teaming up for a song and were due to shoot the video that day.

But I have now learned they had to cancel the shoot at the 11th hour after a crew member tested positive for Covid.

And with Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Perrie Edwards both several months pregnant, they are being extra-vigilant.

Their teams are now scrambling to find a new date for the video, but given their hectic schedules, that won’t be an easy task.

A music insider said: “Little Mix and Anne-Marie were supposed to be shooting the video for their new single on Monday.

“But just hours before, one of the crew tested positive for Covid, meaning everything had to be cancelled.

“Perrie and Leigh-Anne being pregnant means it’s even more of a worry for them.

“All the shoots are done in the most Covid-secure way possible, so this positive test being flagged up shows, thankfully, that all the precautions in place are working.

“Anne-Marie and the Little Mix girls were all gutted they had to call off the shoot.

“Their teams are looking at their diaries now to see if there is another time they are all free and able to make the video happen.

“It would be a real shame if this great single doesn’t get a video.”

Details about the track remain a closely guarded secret but it had been expected to be released next month, as it is believed to be on Anne-Marie’s new album Therapy, which is out on July 23.

Source: The Sun
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mr. C. Joel
post Jun 9 2021, 08:03 PM
Post #2
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,475

Ah that’s such a shame. Hopefully they can find a new date.

This Collab would have boosted Anne Marie’s album sales or definitely given it much more exposure so I’m sure they will be pressing for a new date ASAP.

+Quote Post
Perriechu
post Jun 9 2021, 08:07 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 109,885
   No Gallery Pics

oh that's too bad, even though i'm not crazy excited about this song i'm still perched to hear it, plus it can be another top 10 for them since i imagine it will be the single to push Therapy around its release..

+Quote Post
Jade
post Jun 9 2021, 08:09 PM
Post #4
I feel so seen in the night
Group: Buzzjack's Sweetheart
Member No.: 12,810

That's a shame sad.gif although I guess it gives more time for 'Confetti'/'Heartbreak Anthem'/'Our Song' to die down chart-wise.

Fingers crossed that it can still go ahead and I hope the crew member will be alright!

+Quote Post
Frenchie
post Jun 9 2021, 08:21 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 72,030
   No Gallery Pics

Such a shame and I hope they manage to work out a time to film the video. I can't see a way in which this doesn't get a single push as it seems like to big an opportunity to miss.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:35 PM