BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
12 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Olly Murs - You Know I Know, 6th Album/Greatest Hits | 9th November
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
WhoOdyssey
post Oct 3 2018, 05:34 PM
Post #61
Group icon
A dead mouse (from my cat)
User: 67,771
Muse are more of an albums artist now anyway though.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Oct 3 2018, 05:54 PM
Post #62
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Pronouns: he/him
User: 3,217
Olly's explaining the meaning of the title: "It’s a collection of tracks that YOU KNOW but there is a whole new collection of NEW ones that only I KNOW 🤪… for now 😝"

Quite clever tbh x

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post Oct 3 2018, 06:05 PM
Post #63
Group icon
They've had the very Tunnocks, Mary
User: 13,208
QUOTE(Jay ☆ @ Oct 3 2018, 06:54 PM) *
Olly's explaining the meaning of the title: "It’s a collection of tracks that YOU KNOW but there is a whole new collection of NEW ones that only I KNOW 🤪… for now 😝"

Quite clever tbh x

I saw, really clever title actually rather than just something generic like 'A Decade of Hits' or 'The Singles'!

And also quite funny because when the news about 'Moves' leaked a couple of weeks ago myself and a good friend of mine who's also an Olly fan were using a GIF of Monica from Friends on Twitter going 'They don't know that we know that they know!' laugh.gif

+Quote this post
SGrey
post Oct 3 2018, 06:38 PM
Post #64
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 20,182
Potentially one of his worst artworks!

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post Oct 3 2018, 06:54 PM
Post #65
Group icon
He's on Celebrity Juice tomorrow evening at 10pm. Also they've not released too much information so far but ITV are doing another music special with him a la 'A Night In With Olly Murs' that he did to launch 'Never Been Better' - it's being filmed on 1st November but that's as much as I know so far!

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post Oct 4 2018, 11:45 AM
Post #66
Group icon
Tracklistings for the album unveiled:

I'm pleased to see 'Busy' made the 'You Know' tracklist, that was one of my favourite singles on the first album. I'd have swapped out 'Unpredictable' for 'Oh My Goodness' though, which actually went top 20 and sold more than that did!

+Quote this post
JulianNial
post Oct 4 2018, 12:11 PM
Post #67
Group icon
Julian Nial
User: 18,454
I think this is a great move for him to be honest, I didn't realize how much I enjoyed his discography up until now.

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Oct 4 2018, 01:05 PM
Post #68
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Pronouns: he/him
User: 3,217
An interesting track list for the Hits side of the album, mainly for the fact that it snubs Army of Two & Oh My Goodness which were Top 15, while four non-Top 20s are included (and even one that missed the Top 40). I assume that is an indication that Olly isn't keen on either of those songs? I feel like those two are more recognisable than, say, Grow Up!

Considering that Busy peaked at #45, it does seem to have held up remarkably well in terms of memorable Olly singles. I wonder what went wrong with that song at the time of its release? It didn't deserve to peak so low!

I assume there may be other examples, but personally I've not seen the concept of a studio album and a greatest hits in one release before. It intrigues me in terms of the UK charts and streaming. The streaming could end up being quite strong for him if it's driven by a few of the hit singles, rather than the new album tracks. Streaming rule about tracks that contribute: The 2 album tracks attracting most streams are neutralised to the level of the average of the next 10 highest streamed tracks associated with the album (or all tracks where album has < 12 tracks). So over time the streaming units for this new album could prove to be a lot stronger than if he'd simply released the studio album by itself.

Dependent on how You Know I Know performs, it'll be interesting to see if other acts follow suit with this tactic.

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post Oct 4 2018, 01:24 PM
Post #69
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472
QUOTE(Jay ☆ @ Oct 4 2018, 02:05 PM) *
I assume there may be other examples, but personally I've not seen the concept of a studio album and a greatest hits in one release before. It intrigues me in terms of the UK charts and streaming. The streaming could end up being quite strong for him if it's driven by a few of the hit singles, rather than the new album tracks. Streaming rule about tracks that contribute: The 2 album tracks attracting most streams are neutralised to the level of the average of the next 10 highest streamed tracks associated with the album (or all tracks where album has < 12 tracks). So over time the streaming units for this new album could prove to be a lot stronger than if he'd simply released the studio album by itself.

The biggest example I can remember is when Dolly Parton released Blue Smoke in 2014. It coincided with her Glastonbury slot and gave her a Platinum album and her highest chart peak (#2). That was definitely a good marketing strategy and put her in a great position for her next album, which debuted at #2 in 2016. I've not seen it with an artist who is still chart relevant before though and I stand by my previous point that it is usually done when record companies don't have faith in the album doing well in its own right, which is why it's slightly surprising Olly is doing it. You do bring an interesting point re: streaming which I didn't actually think about. I guess that'll help with longevity once the Christmas period is over (although his last album was a success, it did slip away once the New Year hit).

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post Oct 4 2018, 08:45 PM
Post #70
Group icon
QUOTE(Jay ☆ @ Oct 4 2018, 02:05 PM) *
An interesting track list for the Hits side of the album, mainly for the fact that it snubs Army of Two & Oh My Goodness which were Top 15, while four non-Top 20s are included (and even one that missed the Top 40). I assume that is an indication that Olly isn't keen on either of those songs? I feel like those two are more recognisable than, say, Grow Up!

Considering that Busy peaked at #45, it does seem to have held up remarkably well in terms of memorable Olly singles. I wonder what went wrong with that song at the time of its release? It didn't deserve to peak so low!

I know he says with hindsight he isn't as fond of 'Army Of Two' (I still love it because of the sentiment of it being an anthem for the fans), but I'd be surprised if 'Oh My Goodness' is the same for him. I have so many good memories attached to that single because it came out around the time of the first arena tour and when I filmed for the ITV2 documentary, and even now I still sing along when it comes on my Spotify. The video was great fun too, one of his best.

RE: 'Busy'. If memory serves me correctly, it was the final single off the first album, which was one factor in its commercial underperformance. But it also came out when he was on his first tour, and he'd also just got the Xtra Factor gig with Caroline Flack, so he literally had no time to promote it, other than a performance on 'Paul O'Grady Live'.

But it's most recognised even outside the fanbase especially cause it gets used a lot on TV, it was on the M&S adverts, a lot of cooking shows use it as a sound bed, and it was also the theme tune to a short lived BBC One sitcom called Me & Mrs Jones, so that increased it's appeal long term even though it missed the top 40.

This post has been edited by ThePensmith: Oct 4 2018, 08:46 PM

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post Oct 5 2018, 09:56 AM
Post #71
Group icon
Pre-orders for the album now live on his official store. It's also coming out on vinyl which I am SOOOO excited about yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif

This post has been edited by ThePensmith: Oct 5 2018, 09:57 AM

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post Oct 5 2018, 10:49 AM
Post #72
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51
What does he have against 'Army of Two' so much? As someone who isn't particularly a fan, I quite like that one and 'Oh My Goodness' is an ultimate low point for me.

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post Oct 5 2018, 11:58 AM
Post #73
Group icon
Just announced three live performances/signings on release week for the album:

9th November: HMV Chelmsford, 5pm
10th November: HMV Birmingham Bullring, 5pm
12th November: HMV Manchester Arndale, 5pm

Tickets/pre-orders on sale here: https://www.hmv.com/hmvlive/olly-murs

I have just secured priority access for the Chelmsford one with my PureHMV card. Can't wait to meet him again! yahoo.gif

This post has been edited by ThePensmith: Oct 5 2018, 11:59 AM

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post Oct 12 2018, 09:17 PM
Post #74
Group icon
Tickets went on sale for the tour today - and several new dates in Glasgow and Birmingham have been added due to demand. I booked for Cardiff in pre-sale on Wednesday.

A small clip of 'You Know I Know' was teased on his Instagram stories yesterday. It sounds like a bit of a bop, I won't lie.

+Quote this post
Dexton
post Oct 13 2018, 07:45 AM
Post #75
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
User: 25,045
Quite a decent greatest hits tracklist, the first 10 songs are all great but I’d definitely swap out one of the last 4 for Army Of Two

He looks so angry in red laugh.gif

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post Oct 15 2018, 10:08 PM
Post #76
Group icon
Murs is on the cover of - and has a six page interview - in this week's Music Week. I've just been reading the interview now and it's really insightful. I'll see if I can try and get it on here. David Dollimore, the president of RCA also speaks quite highly of him in it.

+Quote this post
-0-0
post Oct 15 2018, 10:53 PM
Post #77
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643
Busy getting that recognition *.*

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post Oct 16 2018, 01:56 AM
Post #78
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845
With signings lined up and hopefully good promo he should easily achieve another platinum if not double platinum selling album.

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post Oct 16 2018, 05:43 AM
Post #79
Group icon
'You've got to be fresh': Olly Murs on his bold new era
by Ben Homewood
October 15th 2018 at 4:28PM

Suits you: Olly Murs photographed for Music Week in London

Bondi Beach, 2008. A tousle-haired 24-year-old is sitting on the sand, contemplating how he can change his life forever. The bombastic sound of Kings Of Leon’s chart-topping Only By The Night blasts out around him. ‘How,’ thought one Oliver Murs, ‘Can I make it in music?’

Ten years later, it’s pretty clear he’s found the answer. Olly Murs and his epic quiff are buzzing around his press officer’s HQ, surrounded by music memorabilia. He takes a seat in front of a giant promotional Madonna candy cane and starts talking. He doesn’t pause for an hour. “I can talk for England,” he says at one point. He’d be a shoo-in for a gold medal, were chatting ever to become an Olympic sport.

“I was sat on that beach pondering what I was gonna do,” he remembers. “I was travelling, and that Kings Of Leon album made me think I wanted to be in music, whether that was singing in a bar every week, playing an instrument… I just wanted to be singing, dancing, performing.”

Those last three words are delivered with glee. It’s no secret that Olly Murs is perhaps happier than your average pop star, and he’s overflowing with good vibes today. His comeback single, Moves – a Steve Mac and Ed Sheeran co-write that features Snoop Dogg (!) – has just dropped and he’s preparing to start the “graft” ahead of his sixth album, You Know I Know, which is released via RCA on November 9. Nile Rodgers and Shaggy are featured artists too, while the title refers to an accompanying CD of Murs’ hits – he knows the new songs, the fans know the oldies. Retailers will be able to flip the album, which has two covers.

Four out of his five LPs hit No.1 and he reminds Music Week that he’s done some “big numbers”. His biggest single is Dance With Me Tonight, which has sold 965,124 copies, according to the Official Charts Company. He treats us to a few lines, as if to emphasise its might.

Murs’ album sales to date make for impressive reading, too: Olly Murs (2010, 834,280), In Case You Didn’t Know (2011, 1,119,986), Right Place Right Time (2012, 1,380,902), Never Been Better (2014, 861,556), 24Hrs (2016, 386,228).

“People struggle after two or three albums,” he says, lowering his chin into his tracksuit top. “I’m hunting and chasing down my fifth consecutive No.1 album, which is a massive achievement. There is a list of artists that have done that and it’s a luxurious list, great artists.”

The question is, can Murs seal his place on it? Music industry waters have been choppy ever since he emerged. His last record, 24Hrs, hit No.1, but its tracks fared markedly better at radio than in the singles chart. Moves is still establishing itself, having debuted in the UK Airplay Top 10 and been added to BBC Radio 2’s A list and the Capital playlist, it’s nearing three million Spotify plays and has so far peaked outside the Top 40. Murs has also belted it out on The Jonathan Ross Show.

RCA president David Dollimore is all too aware of this conundrum. “We’ve seen significant change in the past five years, especially for someone like Olly who’s had such a long career,” he tells Music Week. “Moving from the physical download market to a streaming market, it’s an interesting time for an artist like that. It’s how we ride that wave, and it’s encouraging to see the first single get New Music Friday coverage and Spotify coverage. We need to keep chipping away at that.”

But Dollimore is confident all the same. “We want to sell as many Olly Murs records going into Christmas and Q1 next year as possible,” he says. “The pre-order is flying, we had 2,500 in the first 30 minutes. The cast of songwriters and producers is the best we’ve ever had. We want to have a massive Q4,” he adds, before leaning on history to back up his point. “Olly has sold a lot of records in his time...”

Modest! Management’s Harry Magee acknowledges the challenge, but says his client’s understanding of his fans will pave the way for more chart-bothering. “As usual, this abum will have its share of hits,” he says. “Both his songwriting and the quality of collaborators has progressively risen in stature as he’s kept his music fresh and relevant to his audience.”

Murs reckons there’s a need to “up my game”, and talks business like a man who’s spent 10 years in major label boardrooms, studios and on stage. He’s mixed it with some big execs too, starting with Nick Raphael and Jo Charrington at Epic.

He praises his current team, and they froth right back, and the impression is of Olly Murs as a modern music anomaly, the happy-go-lucky former recruitment consultant and pub singer who became a star and now knows the business inside out. Pre-fame, he once won a tenner on Deal Or No Deal. Around the same time, his parents cast doubt on his pop aspirations: “A pop star isn’t a job you can get in a Job Centre,” they said.

Plainly, there’s more to Murs than just “a down to earth lad that enjoys music”. There’s much to discuss, with credibility, longevity, stardom and cracking the music industry puzzle high on the agenda, not to mention plans for his new album. Settle in for a good ol’ chinwag…

How does it feel to be back?

“Amazing. Spotify, streaming and all these things are evolving. I’m really aware of that and making sure we’re ticking all the right areas and are on all the right playlists. But you can only do so much with social media, radio and all the different platforms. Really, it’s all about the consumers, the fans, the people who want to listen to your record. It’s about reaching out to new fans that haven’t heard your song before and love it and stream it or buy it.”

Has hitmaking changed since you started?

“It’s a different industry now, people have loads of choice. Before, you could build up four or five weeks of promo and build momentum. How many people got No.1s and the song never went to No.1 again and just fell out of the charts within a week or two? You’d done so much promo, but the song wasn’t good enough to sustain itself. That’s how the market used to be, you’d be able to convince people it was a good song when really it wasn’t that good. Dance With Me Tonight and Troublemaker were proven hits because how you prove a hit now is how long it sustains. If I was releasing Moves three or four years ago, I’d like to think it would be a No.1 record. But now with the market as it is with streaming figures, you just don’t know.”

Does it excite you to try and beat it?

“Of course! At first I felt trepidation, ‘The market’s changed, how am I gonna make this work? You’re not getting any younger…’ My songs were getting better but my audience – which is very diverse, teenagers, mums and dads, older people – [some of them] aren’t on Spotify really. They still like to buy the albums physically. So I’m in between, I’ve got fans that are young and love it and also ones that don’t so I’ve got to try and find the balance. It is a little bit difficult, but I’ve embraced it. It ups your game as a songwriter, you’ve got to get an absolute worldie of a song. I believe I’ve got that in Moves.”

Did artists used to have more power, then?

“It used to be in our hands. If you put the work in you could get your song in the Top 5 and if everything went your way you could get to No.1. My first chart battle was with Katy Perry’s Teenage Dream, I should never in a million years have beaten Katy Perry to No.1. Please Don’t Let Me Go was a great record for me, but it should never have beaten her, it’s Katy Perry, she’s massive. She’d just come out with a huge record and got beaten to No.1 by my song. Why was that? Because I’d grafted so hard, impressing people, showing people the record, I travelled the whole country, I put the work in and made it a No.1. I bet half of the people reading this, if you said name one of my songs that was a hit, that one would not be in your Top 5 or 6, maybe even Top 10. But I managed to get it to No.1, I believed in it, I worked my arse off.”

And now?

“Now, you do all the work in the studio, you do promo and get the song to a great place, but have no idea how it’s gonna do. I’m changing, I’m evolving, the industry’s changing, my music is evolving, my fanbase is, too. I was in Wagamama last night and I had kids of six and seven coming up to me who would not have even heard my first single or seen me on The X Factor. Hopefully my positivity and passion will lead to the success of the music.”

What are your aims with the new album?

“I always try and keep it fresh. I’ve looked at all the influences and all the different people in the market and their styles and tried to do my thing. I know what I do best. I’m a different artist to a lot of artists that are out there. I’m not going to be doing a Drake song, or a J Hus or Calvin Harris kind of record. This is my place, this is who I am. The album is me being creative, going, ‘Why don’t we try this, have a bit of that, do this?’ That’s what you do, try and find something different. You’ve got to blend in with what’s out there, I don’t mean blend with the crowd, I mean this is what fresh music is like, you’ve got to be fresh. That’s what I’m trying to do with this record, make sure it keeps my fans interested. I want them to hear it and go, ‘Oh my God, this is nice, it’s different, Olly’s back,’ not ‘Oh it just sounds like the last record’. That’s not what you do.”

Where do you stand on writing credits?

“I’d never demand that. A lot of artists demand 10%, 15%, not me. It’s not my way of doing things. Sometimes people will use it in negotiation, they say, ‘We’ve got this song and we’re willing to give you 10% because we think it’d be great for you.’ But with Ed and Steve, I’ve known them a long time and Moves is theirs, of course I’m gonna take it, but I took it because I loved the song. I wouldn’t have done it otherwise. It’s a massive song and that’s what it’s all about.”

Where are you in the British pop pantheon?

“It’s hard for me to answer, it’s up to the industry. I’ve been doing it for nearly 10 years, I don’t take that for granted, people can forget about me like that. I’ve got loads more to achieve and do, but for me, to come off reality TV and have the success I have, I am super-proud of that. I’m happy with that achievement. It’s a hard slog, it ain’t easy, especially when there are people that are gonna try and take you down and when there’s always someone else that comes along, another singer to try and take your place. To be able to sustain it for 10 years, I’m delighted.”

Does the X Factor association bother you?

“People remember me from doing it, but I am established now as Olly Murs the artist, the singer. But you always want to leave something behind, at some point I won’t be doing this at this level, I’d like to think people will look at my music and go, ‘This guy came along, was always happy, did some really fun music.’ I don’t think I’m changing the world of music, I’m not stupid, I’m not bringing out all these tunes no one’s ever heard, I’m not an innovator, I don’t think, but I’d like to think I breathe positivity.”

But has it affected your career?

“It’s [about] finding your place. I felt for the first two or three years, there was a real stigma from being on The X Factor, a reality TV show. I think there still is, especially on some of the big music awards shows. I always felt in the early days when I could have won a BRIT or another award, especially after 2012, I had two No.1 singles that year and a No.1 album and I was flying. I’m not saying I deserved to win, but I do think there was an element of people getting a bit sick of people coming off The X Factor and doing well. It was like, ‘Alright, cheers, I’ll just have to hit that.’”

And now you’re a judge on The Voice. Is that like coming full circle?

“It freshened things up and reignited a bit of a buzz. I’m able to help people, give them a guide or helping hand. That was a really powerful thing to be able to do. I was really grateful. In the world of social media and press, people write things and say, ‘How does Olly deserve a place on the panel?’ I saw a few comments like that.”

But you don’t see it that way?

“There is a reason I’m there, I’ve had 10 years in the industry. I didn’t come from a YouTube channel or being scouted, I’ve come from these shows so I know exactly the journey they’re gonna go on, how it feels. I’m able to show them that this is the success you can have if you do it the right way. You need so much luck, I can only give so much information, I can’t make a record company sign you.”

Has it affected your credibility as an artist?

“The Voice has given me a bit of credibility, being on a big show, being sat with these big stars. I embrace that and it’s nice to be taken seriously as an artist, I’ve always been that guy from The X Factor, even though I’ve had all the success. You could say, ‘Shut up Olly you’ve done this, you’ve achieved that’. But, I feel it’s nice to get… People look at me slightly differently. I’ve got a bit more respect from the industry, they can see I know what I’m talking about, I’m not just a puppet that did karaoke songs on The X Factor. I’m a singer, entertainer and a songwriter. I write songs, I perform them, I’m really heavily involved in my career and it’s nice to feel that respect. Whereas three or four years ago people were like, ‘It’s that guy from The X Factor who used to wear a stupid hat,’ you know?”

What does being a pop star mean to you?

“I’ve always known since singing in pubs, people just want to be entertained and have a good night out. Anyone that comes to my shows, it’s about singing of course, it’s about having fun, listen, it’s Saturday night. Every artist is different, I’m an entertainer, a performer, I love the singing just as much as talking between the songs, getting the crowd pumped. Being a singer and a pop star is all about music of course, but at the same time it’s entertainment. You’ve got to put on a show. I’m a different performer to Adele or Sam Smith or Ed Sheeran and all three of them nail it every time. I just do it differently, but we have the same ambition, to show that there’s a good reason to come.”

Finally, why release a greatest hits now?

“Oh don’t say ‘greatest’! I hate that word. It’s just the hits. They’re great in my head, I’m not sure they’d be great for everyone else! [laughs]. Greatest hits is when you’ve been in the industry for 30-40 years. If you can have a song on radio for that long, then that’s a greatest hit, I haven’t done that yet. Some of these songs could be played in 10, 20 years time, who knows? The label wanted to do it and they persuaded me to and I’m really happy. They wanted to do it before and I said no. This is the right time. It signifies the end of this chapter and it’s important for me and the fans to celebrate the songs I’ve had. I’m still having a great career, this is an opportunity to celebrate.”

Murs attacks

Olly Murs on his new LP’s arsenal of collaborators...

SNOOP DOGG
“It’s a bit of va-va-voom. Snoop’s a character, he’s a rapper obviously, but he’s a character, the persona, the Snoop Doggy Dogg, the way he delivers it, he’s got that swag and style. I didn’t have any direct interaction with him, which was frustrating because as an artist, I’d love to sit and have a convo with him. But he’s on the song, it’s dented my bank balance a little bit. He was worth the money.”

NILE RODGERS
“Nile Rodgers and his famous hitmaker guitar, why not? We met at the GQ Awards in Germany about five years ago, he did a Chic melody and asked me to sing with him. We kept in contact and I said I’d love to get in the studio with him so we did, in Abbey Road. Look, here’s a video [Olly shows Music Week a clip of Nile Rogers on guitar], it was awesome. He taught me to enjoy the moment.”

SHAGGY
“He’s an absolute legend of the game, he’s still smashing it. We had a song that didn’t have a second verse, it was a reggae-feeling track, so we contacted his people and he was like, ‘Yeah, I’m in,’ and it was done.”

David Dollimore, president, RCA UK:

“There isnt anyone more prolific than Olly Murs.

He’s very dedicated to doing everything possible to promote and market his records. Every artist should look up to him in that respect. He’s that guy that’s approachable, the average guy, one of your friends in the pub that you could just have a chat with. He’s an everyman who appeals to everybody and it’s very rare to have those artists.

“He’s a smart guy. He doesn’t just allow the label to call the shots and make the decisions, he understands what it takes to have a successful campaign or a hit record, you cant just rely on the old days where you had a pre-order single and it rocks up in the Top 10. It takes a minute now. That’s quite rare for an artist who’s been here nearly 10 years and is still successful.

“I’ve noticed on this album, people don’t remember The X Factor at all. That for me has completely disappeared, they just see him as Olly Murs, a successful artist who’s had numerous No.1 albums.”

“There isn’t anyone else like Olly, who’s come from reality TV and had consistent success. The stats and the awards don’t lie.”

Harry Magee, co-founder, Modest! Management:

“Olly would have been successful in whatever he had decided to do in life. He just happens to be a born entertainer so this has been an unstoppable vocation for him. He has focus, tremendous natural instinct, continual ambition and an unrivalled work ethic. It’s also about his vision for himself and not someone else’s because he understands his audience and how to play to his own strengths. He’s always wanted to understand all the processes.

“His longevity is based on his instinct, knowing his audience and having an evolved understanding of the work he has to do in creating and executing his music, live performances and TV work in the most entertaining way. He always wants to step it up from the time before, based on his development and growth into the most consummate entertainer he can be – he never rests on his laurels.

“Remaining a relevant, viable artist and a television personality can be challenging, but The Voice has allowed Olly to show his depth of musical knowledge and his personality with charm and empathy. That in turn has given more credence to his core career.”

+Quote this post
ThePensmith
post Oct 22 2018, 11:58 AM
Post #80
Group icon
Two things just announced this morning:

- An extra Nottingham date of the tour has been added due to demand for 7th May next year - tickets are on sale tomorrow.
- Olly's launching a men's fashion collection with River Island which goes on sale from 6th November: http://goss.ie/style/river-island-announce...lly-murs-154737

+Quote this post

12 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:45 PM