BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Clouds, Disney+ | 16th October 2020
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JosephBoone
post Oct 18 2020, 12:09 PM
Post #1
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

"In an inspiring true story, young musician Zach Sobiech discovers his cancer has spread, leaving him just a few months to live. With limited time, he follows his dream and makes an album, unaware that it will soon be a viral music phenomenon. In the end, music gives Zach’s life new meaning and helps him find the perfect way to say goodbye...with a song that will be heard all around the world."

Starring Fin Argus as Zach and Sabrina Carpenter as his best friend Sammy. I watched the film last night and cried (both sad and happy tears at different times) from start to finish, no exaggeration, and I so rarely cry at anything! laugh.gif I wasn't really familiar with Zach's story at all, I didn't hear the song Clouds at the time (though it charted at #50 in the UK!) but it's a stunning song and I've not stopped playing Fin & Sabrina's cover of it since. The movie captures Zach's story so brilliantly, though. It's strangely optimistic despite the inevitable ending. Absolutely beautiful and highly recommended! heart.gif

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:36 AM