BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Dagny - Somebody, This is amazing.
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JulianNial
post Apr 30 2020, 11:32 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Julian Nial
User: 18,454
One of the strongest pop tracks of the year (fact). Some of you may know her from her collab with 'Seeb' - 'Drink About' or the fact Katy Perry sampled her song 'Love You Like That' last year with her song 'Never Really Over', but THIS is really something. Favourite new release of the week.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Scene
post May 1 2020, 10:21 AM
Post #2
Group icon
This is where you end and I begin
User: 5,567
This is great! ohmy.gif I only really know her from Love You Like That so nice to hear another great track from her.

+Quote this post
JulianNial
post May 1 2020, 02:35 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Julian Nial
This is getting close to top 200 on Uk iTunes, I'm hoping the music video being released at 5 will push it in there, because this needs to be heard! I could imagine it being a big hit in the Summer (the July lyric really does it.) Of course this is smashing in her home country of Norway, already top 3 on iTunes. She has good streaming support in general, she's been placed quite high up on New Music Friday, so really got my fingers crossed for this one.

Just... Utterly euphoric. I wanna feel what it's like to fall in love again. laugh.gif

EDIT:

CUTE!!!

This post has been edited by JulianNial: May 1 2020, 04:17 PM

+Quote this post
Silas
post May 2 2020, 09:19 AM
Post #4
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474
I don’t think this is as good as Come Over but maybe it’ll grow on me a little more. I’m just excited by what the album will bring. This definitely sounds like its from the same body of work as Come Over which is something I’m hyped about. Shame that none of the other releases will make the Album as there was some proper bangers in there. Wearing Nothing is just such a moment.

+Quote this post
JulianNial
post May 2 2020, 12:47 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Julian Nial
Yeh I'm completely in love with 'Come Over' and 'Wearing Nothing' as well, if the album is going to come the same way as any of these releases, I am so here. I'm thinking she should probably include 'Love You Like That', even though it's 3 years old. It's a smash.

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post May 3 2020, 04:24 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51
I don't know her or anything about her, but checked this out on a whim and it's really good!

+Quote this post
JulianNial
post May 5 2020, 12:13 AM
Post #7
Group icon
Julian Nial
QUOTE(Tawdry Hepburn @ May 3 2020, 05:24 PM) *
I don't know her or anything about her, but checked this out on a whim and it's really good!

She should become better known for sure! But you're welcome! laugh.gif cool.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:04 AM